My Chemically Avenged Romance

Concerts, Drinking, Confessions and CAUGHT! Part Two.

-Stacie’s POV-

Zack was drunk… and crying. Zack was sitting on a bar stool… crying his eyes out.

“Zacky are you okay?” I asked, sitting down on the stool next to his.

“No!” Zack sobbed and threw his arms around me.

“Okay… Zacky… let’s go back to the bus. People are starting to stare.” I said and Zack just nodded his head.

I stood up and threw my arm around Zack and helped him walk out of the bar. I got him over to where Bri was standing with Matt and Jimmy. I was trying to get Brian’s attention but he just kept talking to Jimmy.

“Bri, Bri, Brian, Bri, Syn, Synyster, Syn Gates, Synyster Gates, Brian Elwin Haner, Jr, baby!” I yelled and Brian finally looked at me.

“Hi baby!” Bri slurred.

“Hi, I’m gonna bring Zacky back to the bus, okay?” I smiled. Brian gave me a big drunken grin.

“Okay baby, I love you”

I smiled.

“I love you too Bri!”

Brian leaned down and gave me a sloppy drunken kiss.

I just smiled again and started to lead Zacky towards the door. We got outside and Zack stumbled a little but I managed to keep him upright. I got him on the bus and he just collapsed on the couch.

“Zack? Do you want to talk about it?” I asked and sat down next to him on the couch.

He nodded his head, and then laid it down on my shoulder.

“What’s wrong Zacky?” I asked, wondering why he wasn’t speaking.

“I miss her.” Zack sobbed.

“Who?”

Zack didn’t answer me… he just started sobbing again.

“Zacky, come on! Talk to me!” I sighed and placed my hand on Zack’s shoulder. “Who do you miss?”

“S-S-Sa-Sam-Sammy” Zack wailed and I wrapped my arms around him.

“Oh Zack.” I sighed and he just continued to bawl.

“I miss her so much Stacie… I miss her so much it hurts!”

I tried to console Zack as best as I could but he was so drunk that he wouldn’t listen to me.

“Zacky, she misses you too… you have to know that!”

“No she doesn’t! She loves Quinn now!” Zack practically yelled and I jumped a bit.

“That doesn’t mean that she doesn’t still love you Zack!” I tried to reason with him. He just put his head in his hands and kept crying.

I had seen Zack’s breakdown coming from miles away. Once Quinn started showing up at more Avenged Sevenfold shows, Zack started to drink more after shows. That mixed with Zack having to see Aiden play with Quinn and hug Quinn and run to Quinn, had finally sent Zack over the deep end.

“No! She doesn’t love me anymore! If she loved me she wouldn’t be with Quinn!” Zack cried and I felt as though I needed to be a little harsh.

“Zack to be fair… you’re with Gena…”

“I know!” Zack was hysterical now.

I would never understand why those two play this stupid game. Sammy and Zack were clearly still very much in love with each other, but they were both with other people. Sam and Zack were both very well aware of each other’s dislike of the others partner. Zack was with Gena and Sammy fucking loathed Gena to her very core. Sam was with Quinn and Zack despised Quinn with a fiery fucking passion.

“So you can’t really be mad about Sammy being with Quinn…” I said softly.

“I know something about Quinn that I haven’t told Sammy about…” Zack slurred. He was seemingly trying to calm down.

“What is it?” I asked, my curiosity had been greatly heightened.

Zack looked as though he was trying to decide whether or not to tell me what he knew about Quinn. Plus he was super drunk and he probably wouldn’t have said anything to me had he been sober. I had to get it out of him while he was still drunk then. Zack nodded his head; I guess the battle in his head was over.

“When I went to The Used concert two months ago… I was looking for Quinn and I couldn’t find him anywhere. So I found Bert, Jeph and Dan and they all looked really shocked to see me there. I asked them where Quinn was and they all looked confused, so I asked them again and Bert told me that the last time he saw him he was going down the hall. So I walked down the hall and then I heard a bang against a door, so I went over to the door and opened it. The room was dark and the first thing I heard was “Oh Quinn, harder!” so I found the light switch and turned on the lights… and there he was. He had his dick in some blonde bitch who definitely wasn’t Sammy.” Zack said. A lot of it was slurred but I understood everything he had said and I was shocked. Quinn was cheating on Sammy. The look on Zack’s face told me that there was more to the story.

“Then what happened, Zack?” I asked, I wanted to know more before I decided if I was going to tell Sammy or not.

“I hit him. I pulled him off of the whore and I punched him in the face. Sammy doesn’t deserve to be cheated on… she deserves to be loved and respected and treated like the beautiful, amazing, sexy, caring, loving, wonderful girl that she is! After I hit him he begged me not to tell Sam, because he loves her…” Zack made air quotes around the words “loves her” and I nodded my head. “So I told him that I wouldn’t tell her unless he provoked me.”

“So that’s why Quinn stays away from you now…” I muttered and Zack nodded.

“Yeah, because fucker is afraid I’ll tell Sammy that he’s fucking some chick named Ashley behind her back.” Zack slurred. Ashley? I knew something was going on between Quinn and Ashley! That day at The Used’s studio when she was there, Quinn was acting really strange. Fucker! I knew something was up!

“Zack you have to tell her.” I said.

Zack shook his head quickly.

“No! I can’t! I can’t tell her!”

“Zack! You need to tell her!”

“No!”

“Zack!”

“No!”

“Why not?!”

“Because I love her!” Zack yelled and I sighed. I knew I would get it out of him.

“And?”

“And I can’t hurt her like that… plus she won’t believe me.” Zack muttered and he leaned his head back on the couch, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

I agreed. She wasn’t going to believe Zack… but she would believe me. I just had to get Quinn to admit it to me… and I had the perfect idea. I was planning it out when Sammy and Quinn stumbled on to the bus. They were making out and Quinn had his hands up Sammy shirt and he obviously did something that she liked because she moaned out. Once she did that Zack woke back up. He took in the sight in front of us and he started to cry again. Sammy looked over at us and she looked extremely concerned for Zack. She went to say something to him but Quinn pulled her away and into the back room of the bus.

“Stacie… will you just come lay in my bunk with me until I fall asleep?” Zack sniffled and pouted at me. God, now I knew why Sammy couldn’t resist Zack… it was that fucking pout! That pout was fucking irresistible.

“S-Sure Zacky.” I mumbled and followed Zack to his bunk. He crawled in and I crawled in after.

“Thank you Stac” Zack mumbled.

“No problem Zacky” I sighed. I watched as Zack quickly fell asleep. Once Zack was asleep all I could hear was Sammy and Quinn.

“Oh, Quinn, Quinn, baby, harder!” I heard Sammy moan. Ha, I probably knew Sammy better than anyone, well except Matt and maybe Zack and Jimmy, and I knew when she was faking… and she was currently faking. I knew this from all the nights I was forced to hear her, with Zack, moaning and shit back in college. I had earplugs back then, but even they didn’t drown Sammy and Zack out. I laughed softly and wondered if Quinn knew she was faking.

“Oh my God, Quinn!”

And they were done, but I kept listening.

“Sammy, I need a drink… do you need anything? No? Okay I’ll be right back… Love you.” Quinn said and I climbed out of Zack’s bunk. I bolted to the couch and pulled my shirt off as Quinn opened the back door. His eyes widened when he saw me and I smiled.

“Hi Quinnie!” I smiled and batted my eyelashes at him.

“H-he-hey Stacie” Quinn stuttered and I smiled even wider.

He gulped and I giggled.

“What are you doing out here? I hope you’re not keeping Sammy waiting in there… it sounded like she was having a good time with you!”

“Oh, uh, I, uh, we, uh, finished…” Quinn stuttered and I was celebrating in my head. Victory would soon be mine.

“Oh that’s good… why don’t you sit down with me for a minute?” I asked him and batted my eyelashes at him again.

“Uhm… okay.” Quinn said and sat down on the couch next to me.

I put my hand on his leg and slowly started moving it towards his inner thigh. He didn’t stop me and I put my hand on the part of his shorts that was covering his penis. He jumped a bit when he felt my hand there and I smirked. Maybe getting Quinn to crack would be easier than I thought. He grabbed my hand and pulled his shorts down just enough to stuff my hand down them. I groaned inwardly and began stoking him. I kind of inspected his penis too… hey, I was curious to see why Sammy had to fake with him! I figured it out quickly though… Quinn had a skinny penis. It was big… but it was skinny. I chuckled a little bit and I watched his face. As soon as I saw that he was about to climax, I pulled my hand out of his shorts.

“W-W-Why’d you s-s-stop?” Quinn stuttered and I sighed.

“Hold on one second Quinnie.” I grabbed my phone and quickly sent a text to Brian.

To: Bri <3
Message: I’m trying to get Quinn to admit that he’s cheating on Sammy. I know you’re drunk, but in the morning when you’re sober enough to understand this text, do you give me permission to do whatever it takes to get Quinn to admit it? I won’t have sex with him, though, I promise you that Bri. I LOVE YOU.


I hit send and hoped for the best in the morning when Brian could fully comprehend what I had asked him. I turned back to Quinn and smiled again. I straddled his waist and my phone vibrated.

“I’m so sorry Quinnie… hold on.” I said and checked my phone.

From: Bri <3
Message: Brian is currently sobering up via Starbucks. He said that you have his full permission. The screen was too bright for him to type this so he asked me to do it :) – Matt


I smiled and tossed my phone gently down on the couch. I returned my attention to Quinn; I leaned down and kissed him like the way I kiss Brian. Quinn responded by kissing me back the way I assumed he kissed all the sluts he cheats on Sammy with. I put my hand back down his shorts and grabbed his skinny penis again. I pulled away and just as I was about to ask him if he was cheating on Sammy…

“Stacie! What the fuck is this?!” I turned my head slowly. Shit. She was going to take this the completely wrong way.

“Sammy. It’s not what it looks like! I swear!” I said and she just looked at me. There was so much hurt and anger in her eyes that I knew I had really hurt her.

“Then what the fuck is it supposed to look like, Stacie?” Sammy yelled.

I got off of Quinn and pushed her into the backroom of the bus. I shut the door and leaned against it.

“Let me explain, okay?” I begged and Sammy just huffed and sat down. “I was talking to a very drunk and upset Zack… and he told me about how he went to a The Used concert a couple of months ago. He said that he went backstage and asked Bert, Jeph and Dan where Quinn was and they said they had seen him going down the hall. So, Zack went down the hall and he heard a bang against a door, so he opened it and inside he saw Quinn having sex with that Ashley girl from the studio, remember?”

Sammy nodded and I continued,

“So Zack hit him and Quinn begged him not to tell you that he had been cheating on you. So I was trying to get him to admit to cheating on you, because Zack thinks that if he told you, you wouldn’t believe him. Sammy I swear, I would never cheat on Brian and I would never hurt you on purpose!”

The look on Sammy’s face told me that she didn’t believe me.

“You know Stacie… out of everyone that I know, love and trust… you would’ve been the last person that I would expect this out of! You’re supposed to be my best fucking friend and you’re trying to seduce my fucking boyfriend?! What the fuck is that, Stacie?!” Sammy yelled and I felt tears start to burn my eyes.

“Sammy, you have to listen to me! Quinn is cheating on you! I was only trying to get him to admit it to me!” I was pleading with her.

Sammy just shook her head and pushed me away from the door and stormed out off the room. I followed behind her and watched as she dragged Quinn off of the bus. I moved towards one of the windows and watched them walk back into the bar and I sighed.

My plan had definitely backfired.
♠ ♠ ♠
For all those asking, I got the tickets and guitar from a radio station in Maine. Funniest part is... I don't even live in Maine! I'm 3 hours away in Mass! But I'm leaving Mass on Saturday and going up to stay in Maine at StacieIerogeance's house for a week... So I won't be updating until after May 10th because my sister has knee surgery on the 9th! So I hope you guys like my lovely 2 part chapter :) :) :) Love you guys and see you all soon!!