My Chemically Avenged Romance

Wedding Bells.

To avoid confusion, Matt Baker will be referred to as Mattie and Matt Sanders will be referred to as Matt

-Three Weeks Later-

"Lexi? Dad's here... he says he's ready to give you away... maybe." I laughed as I knocked on the door of the room my little sister was getting ready to walk down the aisle and get married today.

"Yeah... Just give me a minute!" Lexi yelled back and I smiled. She was nervous... which was a good thing. It only told me that she really did love Mattie.

"Take all the time you need little sister." I replied and walked back over to my father. "She just needs a minute Daddy."

He nodded and then looked at me sadly.

"What's wrong, Daddy?" I asked, wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

"I just... I can't believe Lexi is getting married... That's all..." He sighed and I smiled at him.

"Hey! You've still got me!" I pointed to myself and my dad smiled, "I'll always be Daddy's little girl..."

"Yeah... but between you and me, Sammy..." My dad lowered his lips to my ear, "I think you'll always be Zacky's girl."

I gave him a small half smile and as I was about to reply, Lexi walked into the room and my jaw dropped. She looked stunning!

"Lex! You look gorgeous!" I gasped and Lexi smiled huge.

"Really?!"

I nodded and hugged her.

"Now sit down! Maid of honor puts the garter on!" I laughed and Lexi sat down and I slipped her garter on.

Once it was on I looked and saw our father was smiling at the both of us.

"Yes father?" I giggled, looking at him.

"I... I'm just so blessed. I have three beautiful daughters... and Matt," Lexi and I laughed, "A loving wife, beautiful grandchildren, a successful law firm... I'm just so grateful!"

Lexi and I walked over to him and both wrapped our arms around him. I didn't remember my dad being this emotional at Kelly's wedding!

"I love you girls..." He said, kissing the tops of both of our heads.

"We love you too Daddy!" Lexi and I said together.

Lexi's wedding planner stuck her head in the door and smiled.

"Sammy, we need you out here! It's time to line up!"

I smiled at her and then turned to Lexi.

"That's my cue. I love you Lex, you and Mattie are perfect for each other!"

Lexi smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I love you too Sammy."

I smiled once more at her before I left her and my dad alone. I walked over to where the bridesmaids and groomsmen were already lined up and took my spot next to Zack.

"Wow... you look beautiful!" Zack smiled and I blushed.

"Thanks... you don't look so bad yourself... Best Man!" I smiled and Zack chuckled.

"Thank you Maid of Honor!"

I smiled at him and then the doors opened. I linked arms with Zack and walked down the aisle.

--------------------------------------------------------

-Reception-

The ceremony was beautiful. Lexi cried, Mattie cried, both mothers cried... even I cried a little bit. Right now I was sitting at the head table, watching my sister dance with her new husband. I picked at my food, but didn't really feel like eating. The seat that was once occupied by Lexi was empty. I sighed and then smiled as Mattie kissed Lexi's cheek. They were so cute! I felt the emptiness beside me vanish and turned my head to see who had taken Lexi's seat.

"Who would've thought that your sister and my brother would end up married!" Zack laughed and all I could do was smile at him.

I nodded and kept watching Lexi and Mattie dance. I saw Kelly and Tony begin to dance next to them, followed by my parents, then James and Maria... the rest of the wedding party. I looked at Zack out of the corner of my eye and I saw his hand inching towards mine. I forced myself to look at Lexi and Mattie again. Lexi caught my eye and nodded her head towards Zack. I shook my head no and she glared at me. I sighed and turned my head to look at Zack, I opened my mouth to speak and he cut me off.

"Would you like to dance with me, Sammy?"

I looked down, blushing slightly, and took his hand. He led me to the dance floor and pulled me close to him.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?" Zack whispered, looking into my eyes.

"A few times..." I blushed.

"Well, I'm telling you again." Zack said and I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my head in there as well. I took in his smell and smiled. God... I had missed that smell. I missed this... feeling like we were the only two people in the world. I was fully enjoying being this close to Zack again when I felt like everyone was looking at me. I removed my head from Zack's neck and looked at the crowd of people taking pictures and smiling at Zack and I. I blushed and Zack smiled at me... something telling me that he hadn't noticed all the attention we were getting.

"We're quite the popular attraction, aren't we?" I said and Zack finally looked around.

"Oh jeez... I guess we are." Zack laughed and pulled me even closer to him.

I was wondering how that was even possible when my thoughts were interrupted by Stacie yelling.

"Quinn! Leave me the fuck alone! I was only pretending to be interested in you so that Sammy would see you for the cheating asshole that you are!"

My head snapped over to where Stacie was standing, shoving my boyfriend off of her. Zack let go of me and I stormed over to them.

"What is this?!" I snapped and Stacie looked at me, with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Sammy, please believe me! He's cheating on you! Tell her Quinn!" Stacie said, shooting Quinn a glare.

"Tell her what?!" Quinn looked from Stacie to me, "Baby, I have no idea what she's talking about! I would never cheat on you! I love you!"

I looked at him, unsure what to believe.

"Lies! All fucking lies Allman! Tell. Her. Now!" Stacie yelled and Quinn did nothing, "Fucking tell her Quinn!"

"Fine! I'm cheating on you Sammy!" Quinn said and then covered his mouth quickly.

"What?" I said barely able to breathe.

"Sammy... I'm so sorry." Quinn tried. I shook my head, pulled my arm back and slapped the taste of out his mouth.

"We're fucking done!" I yelled, turned on my heel and stormed away.

Before I was out of the room, I heard Zack sneer.

"I told you so, Allman."

What the fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
This could be the last chapter before we all die... JK but I am SO sorry!! I've been busy and uninspired!! The concert was AMAZING!! Here's some pictures :)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

My Guitar!!!!!!!!
Image