My Chemically Avenged Romance

Talking It Out... and SURPRISE!

-Same Night-

I sat on sidewalk outside of the reception hall with my head in my hands, sobbing. I was pissed, but at the same time I felt like a total hypocrite! I had cheated on Quinn... I mean the first time was just oral... it wasn't like full bore sex. The other time... I really don't have an excuse for the other time... pent up sexual tension? I started to cry harder. My life was a mess. I felt a hand on my shoulder and it caused me to jump. I turned my head quickly and saw that the hand belonged to Zack. He sat down on the sidewalk next to me and pulled me to him. I just sat there and cried in his arms. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled away from him.

"You knew... how long did you know Zack?!" I snapped.

He stayed silent until he put his head down and mumbled.

"Speak clearly Baker!"

He looked up at me and I could see the shame in his eyes.

"Six months."

I looked down, furious.

"You knew for six fucking months that my boyfriend was fucking cheating on me and did nothing?! Oh wait no! You did do something! You fucking slept with me! The whole time I was sleeping with you... I felt guilty for going behind Quinn's back! That whole fucking time you could've told me... and you fucking didn't! You just let me feel like the biggest bitch on the fucking planet!" I yelled and Zack looked really taken aback.

"Sammy... I... I'm so sorry." I went to cut him off, "Please, just let me talk okay? I know I should've told you that Quinn was cheating on you! It was wrong of me to keep that from you and I am sincerely sorry about that. I just did it to protect you! I didn't want to see you get hurt and I figured if Quinn knew that I knew... he would stop! But obviously he didn't! I couldn't tell you because I love you too much to hurt you like that! I hoped that by sleeping with you... you would want to leave Quinn for me. Just so he wouldn't hurt you!" Zack said and I could see all the sincerity in both his words and eyes.

I let more tears fall and Zack handed me his handkerchief. I wiped my tears away and looked at him.

"I guess Quinn and I weren't meant to be..." I laid my head on Zack's shoulder.

"I guess not." Zack whispered and kissed the top of my head.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before I saw up straight.

"We should get back inside... Lexi might kill me if I miss her entire wedding reception." I smiled slightly and Zack nodded, stood up and then held out his hand for me to take.

I took it and stood up.I straightened out my hair and Zack wiped away some of my makeup that had run.

"Beautiful." He whispered.

I smiled and he led me back into the reception hall. When we got back inside, I looked around for Quinn... but was nowhere to be found. I quickly let go of Zack's hand when I saw my brother approaching us.

"Your phones been going off nonstop since I kicked Allman out of the reception." Matt said simply and handed me my cell phone.

I looked down at the screen and saw that I had ten missed calls, ten voice mails and twenty-six text messages. Without checking any of them, I wrote a new message out to Quinn.

To: Quinn
Message: We. Are. Done. Don't fucking call or text me! I don't want anything to do with you! I can't believe that you would fucking do this shit to me! Just so you know... I cheated on you too... I went down on Zack in Jersey and then we had sex in Huntington! There were even times in between when we were REAL close to having sex too. So there you go! I've been in love with Zack since before we even started dating! He's love of my life and he is way more of a man than you ever will be Quinn! You are a lowlife fucking cheating bastard and why I ever wasted my time with you is beyond me! Fucking rot in hell asshole!


I hit send and felt a huge weight leave my chest. I smiled at Zack and then heard the sexy garter music begin. I turned to look, figuring it was Mattie and Lexi. When I looked at the dance floor, I saw Brian bringing the garter up Stacie's leg. I smiled at them as Brian finished and kissed Stacie. It was very cute. All of a sudden I had the urge to go home. It was almost like something was telling me to go home.

"Zack... I'm gonna go say good night to Lexi and Mattie... something is telling me to get home." I said and Zack looked confused.

"I'll come home with you. I was your ride anyway." Zack said and walked to the coat room as I walked over to my sister and my new brother-in-law.

"Hey guys, I wanted to over and say congratulations and I love you both... have fun on your honeymoon!" I smiled and Lexi looked at me strangely.

"You're leaving already?"

"Yeah, mom and dad are taking Aiden and... I just really need to lie down... but I love you okay? Have fun and take tons of pictures for me!" I smiled again as Zack came over to me and put my coat on my shoulders.

I pulled it on as Zack hugged both Lexi and Mattie.

"Thank you both for being in the wedding! I love you guys!" Lexi smiled and I hugged her.

Zack and I said our goodbyes to our families and then we were out the door and in the car. The ride home was quiet... but it wasn't awkward. Zack would smile at me randomly here and there and grab my hand occasionally. I liked it.

We pulled into the driveway and I saw that Quinn's car was there. I groaned and got out of Zack's car. He walked in front of me and unlocked the door. He opened it and we were greeted by the sounds of moans and groans. I flicked on the living room light and what I saw in front of me... would change everything.

"Quinn! What the fuck are you doing here?! Who are you fucking on my couch you little motherfu- Gena?"

Gena's head had popped up from underneath Quinn and Zack's jaw had hit the floor.

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
ME.WANT.COMMENTS.PLEASE!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333333

I forgot to include these in the last chapter...

Lexi's Wedding Dress
Sammy's Maid of Honor Dress