My Chemically Avenged Romance

So... How Long Have You Been ***ing?

Everyone was silent. I looked from Zack, to Quinn, to Gena and then back to Zack. No one was speaking but was the loudest silence I had ever heard. Zack was glaring at both Quinn and Gena, almost daring one of them to speak. Gena cleared her throat quietly and looked at Zack.

"Zacky, I -"

Zack cut her off with a sharp glare.

"Don't fucking speak! I don't want to hear a single fucking word you have to say! Everybody told me that you were a cheater... and I gave you the benefit of a doubt and now here it is... right in front of me! How long?!" Zack yelled.

Gena looked terrified.

"You told me not to speak." She said and Zack glared at her, hard.

"Well I changed my fucking mind! How long have you been fucking around behind my back?!" Zack roared and even I was starting to get a little scared.

Gena mumbled an answer and Zack was having none of that.

"Speak clearly!" He screamed causing both Gena and I to jump.

"Almost a year." Gena said a little louder and Zack just stared open mouthed at her.

I watched Zack carefully, not sure if he was going to hit Gena or not. I know I would have hit that little whore. Zack moved his arm and I swore he was going to hit her, but instead he pointed to the front door.

"Get the fuck out of my house!"

Gena's eyes widened and her jaw dropped slightly.

"Wh-Wh-What?" She asked, her voice was shaky.

"I said, get the fuck out of my house! Get out and never fucking come back! I'll tolerate a lot of shit, but I will NOT tolerate cheating!" Zack said a little more forcefully.

Gena said nothing. She looked at Quinn, probably looking for some support or help. Quinn shook his head at her and started to re-dress. Gena did the same and I glared at Quinn. He made a move to leave when Zack stopped him.

"What do you want Baker?" Quinn asked.

Zack didn't need to speak for Quinn to find out what Zack wanted. Zack pulled his arm back and punched Quinn right in the jaw.

"That's for fucking hurting Sammy and fucking my girlfriend, you fucking worthless piece of shit!" Zack growled and Quinn got back to his feet and right in Zack's face. I pushed my way in between them.

"Quinn, just fucking leave!" I'm sure I sounded scared with a mix of lust.

"The minute Gena and I leave... you're going to jump right into bed with Baker aren't you?" Quinn sneered.

I pulled my arm back and slapped the taste out of his mouth. He held his jaw as he looked at me in shock.

"Actually, no. I'm not. I have this thing called self-control... you should try it." I glared.

He glared back and stormed out of the house. Gena gave Zack a sad little look and he ignored her. She walked over and opened the front door. She looked at Zack once more and he ignored her again. I smirked at her and gave her a little wave. She glared at me and then slammed the door as she finally left my house... and hopefully my life.

------------------------------------------------

-Two Weeks Later-

"Sammy, hurry your ass up! We have fucking reservations at six thirty!"

I growled as I put the finishing touches on my hair.

"I will be down in two minutes Matthew!" I yelled downstairs.

I inserted the last pin in my hair and walked downstairs.

"That dress is way to sexy... go change!"

I glared at Matt before realizing that it hadn't been Matt who said it.

"Uhm... Stacie, what the fuck?! You never tell me to change... This isn't that sexy anyways." I let out a small breathy laugh.

I was wearing a black Dolce and Gabbana sleeveless lace dress. The lace was covering my boobs... you couldn't see anything.

"Go change! Too sexy!" Stacie said again and I looked at her in confusion.

"I'm not changing... we're already late for our reservation!" I said. Matt was taking everybody out for dinner... for no reason at all. I looked around at everyone and then furrowed my brow. "Where's short shit?"

"Johnny is moving into his new condo... with Katie." Jimmy smiled and Stacie, Val and I all had identical looks on our face. Looks that truly expressed how cute we all thought that was.

"Aww!" I giggled and then grabbed my keys.

Everyone looked at me quizzically.

"My car is the biggest... it's a Range Rover..."

Everyone nodded and followed me out to my car. We all filed in and I threw my keys to Matt. Jimmy pouted at me and I raised my eye brows.

"What happened last time I let you drive my car, James?"

Jimmy mumbled an answer.

"What was that Jimmy?" I smirked.

He sighed and looked down.

"You had to buy a brand new one." He said clearly and I smiled.

"Exactly!"

Jimmy frowned and sat in the backseat.

"That a boy James." I giggled and slid next to Stacie in the backseat.

Stacie smiled widely at me and I just looked at her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"So... how long have you and Zack been fucking?" Stacie asked and my jaw hit the floor.

"What?" I asked.

"How long have you been fucking Zack?" Stacie asked again, this time slower and clearer.

"I'm not fucking Zack." I said, still confused.

"Sure you're not." Stacie said quickly.

"I'm not." I said again.

"Lies!" Stacie whispered.

"I'm not fucking Zack!" I said loudly. I felt everyones eyes on me and I blushed.

"Good to know Sammy." Brian laughed and put his arm around Stacie's shoulders.

Stacie gave me a "I know you're lying" look and I rolled my eyes. I wasn't lying. Zack and I had been doing really well since the whole Gena/Quinn debacle. We'd be cohabiting very well. Eating dinner together with Aiden, watching TV together at night, joking around with each other, working together... not kissing or touching or anything at all. I'd be lying if I said it hadn't crossed my mind a few... a lot... of times. We've been close... like he'll say something and our faces will be close to each other and then something or someone will interrupt us. I think Aiden wants it to happen more than anyone. His little two year old face lights up every time Zack and I do something together with him. Trust me, I've spent many nights in these last two weeks fighting all my urges to go into Zack bedroom and fuck him senseless... I've lost sleep over this. I glanced at Zack and noticed that he had been staring at me. He looked away quickly once he realized that I had caught him. I blushed a bit and Matt pulled into the restaurant parking lot.

"We're here." He said simply and everyone began unloading from my car.

I smiled when Matt held out his arm for Val to take, Brian did the same for Stacie and then Jimmy followed suit with Leana. Zack looked at my hand and I shifted my eyes away from him and all the couples. This was awkward. We all walked to the door and Zack held it open for me. I smiled at him as I walked by. That was sweet. Matt told the hostess that he had a reservation and she proceeded to lead us to our table. Zack pulled out my chair for me and I smiled at him again and sat down. He pushed it in and took the seat next to me. Stacie's eyes widened when she saw that. Brian noticed her eying Zack and I and pushed her menu in front of her.

"Order the most expensive thing on the menu... Matt's paying." Brian smirked and Matt grumbled.

I laughed and looked over the menu. I settled on chicken parmesan and the waitress came over.

"Hello! What can I get you all to drink?"

Everyone ordered something alcoholic.

A few minutes later our waitress returned with the drinks. Zack leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I bet when that waitress looks at us she sees dollar signs... she's in for a surprise when Matt's cheap ass screws her on the tip."

I giggled and Stacie's eyes snapped to us. I looked back at her.

"What?"

"Was Zack whispering sweet nothings in your ear?" Stacie smirked.

I shook my head.

"No. He was telling me how the poor waitress is going to get jipped on her tip from Matt." I said. Stacie was starting to get annoying.

"Sure." Stacie said and took a sip of her martini.

I rolled my eyes and the waitress returned to take our orders.

"What can I get you Miss?" She asked me and I smiled at her.

"I'll have the chicken parmesan, please."

She wrote it down and then looked at Zack.

"And for you, sir?"

Zack looked at his menu once more, before closing it.

"I'll have the chicken marsala."

The waitress nodded, wrote Zack's order down and continued down the table. Once she left Stacie smirked at us.

"Both getting chicken, huh?"

Zack and I nodded and Stacie just nodded to herself. This was weird.

I made small talk with Val, who was sitting on the other side of me until our dinners came out.

"Stacie is acting like over protective Matt on steroids." I muttered and Val almost spit her wine out, she choked on it slightly before laughing.

"Your brother is actually enjoying his day off from harassing you about Zack."

"I bet he is... and make sure he leaves that girl a fantastic tip." I smiled and Val giggled.

"You know I will."

I smiled at her and then the waitress returned with our food. She put my plate down in front of me and I accidentally knocked my fork off the table. I bent down under the table to get it and saw Stacie's head under the table.

"What are you doing Stac?" I asked her.

"Getting Brian's fork."

"Okay..." I trailed off and picked my fork up. I heard Stacie curse and then hand Brian back his fork.

I took a bite of my chicken parmesan and let out a small moan. It was fantastic.

"I'm guessing it's good?" Zack laughed and I just nodded. I put a little of it on my fork and held it out for Zack. He ate it and smiled. "You were right... wanna try mine?"

I looked at it and it didn't look good.

"It tastes better than it looks." He put some on his fork and held it out for me. "Do you trust me?"

I pondered that question for a minute and he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course I trust you." I muttered and opened my mouth.

He put the fork in and he was right. It did taste better than it looked.

"Mmm... Oh my God. That's really good." I moaned.

Zack smiled.

"I told you so."

I smacked his arm lightly and turned back to my chicken parm. I saw Stacie smirking at me again and I looked at her again.

"What now?" I asked.

"Nothing... you two are just a little over affectionate for two people who are 'just friends' that's all."

I glared at her.

"Stacie. Get it through your head! Zack and I are not having sex!" I snapped and she just continued smirking and eating.I threw my napkin on the table. "I'm going out for a cigarette."

I pushed my chair out, grabbed my bag and walked out of the restaurant. I leaned up against the side of the building and lit my cigarette. I took a drag and instantly felt better. I stood there for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of nicotine filling my lungs.

"Hey, can I borrow your lighter?" I heard a voice next to me, causing me to jump. I looked over and saw Zack standing next to me with a cigarette in his mouth. I smiled and lit my lighter. I held it up to his cigarette. Once he took a drag off of it, he smiled. "Thanks."

"No problem." I smiled back.

We stood there and smoked together in silence. It was a comfortable silence.

"So... Stacie is annoying the shit out of me." Zack laughed breaking the silence.

"Join the club." I laughed.

"I mean... it's not like we're eye fucking each other right in front of everyone! She's taking the littlest things we do and turning them into us fucking." Zack sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"She's worse than Matt today." I laughed and turned so that I was facing him.

"I know. But it's not like we can't be just friends." Zack said doing the same.

"Exactly! I'm perfectly capable of being your friend! We have a son together... we're capable of being... partners?" I tried and Zack smirked, then looked down.

"Can I admit something?"

"Sure." I said, confused.

"I've thought about it..."

"Thought about what?" I asked still confused.

"Going into your room, ripping your clothes off and making you feel things you've never felt before... just hours and hours of making love to you... It's all I think about almost every night." Zack muttered and my eyes widened.

"Is it my turn now?"

Zack looked up at me, confusion sketched all over his gorgeous face.

I moved my face closer to his before I spoke.

"I've been thinking the same exact thing... every night." I whispered, leaning my forehead up against his.

I felt Zack's breath start to speed up. My heart was beating out of my chest and before I could say anything else to him, he closed the gap in between us. It was honestly the best kiss I had ever gotten. It was perfect actually. It was with the right guy, who said all the right things and who makes me feel all the right things. I was lost in the kiss and so wasn't Zack.

"I knew it!" Someone yelled.

Zack and I jumped apart and looked.

Stacie was standing behind us with the biggest shit eating grin I had ever seen her face produce.

Great... we had some explaining to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the absence... I've been trying to write this all week and I just kept getting distracted. But it's here now... so enjoy and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment XD

Sammy's Outfit
Stacie's Outfit