My Chemically Avenged Romance

Happy Halloween?

-October 30, 2007-

"Why aren't you dressing up?" I asked Zack as he zipped up the back of my costume for me.

"Costume parties are lame..." Zack mutter and I laughed.

"You love Halloween..."

"Yeah, I know... Fine. I'll go into the attic and see what you saved of my old Halloween costumes." Zack said as he turned to leave.

"That won't be necessary... I bought you one already..." I smirked and skipped into the closet.

"Am I in anyway going to match you?" Zack yelled after me.

"Possibly!" I yelled back. I grabbed his costume and then strolled out of the closet.

"Oh God..." Zack muttered as he smirked at the costume.

"You're the Mickey to my Minnie." I giggled and he shook his head.

"You're lucky that I like you so much. God, my reputation is gonna take a hit tonight." Zack said and I felt a little sorry.

"You don't have to put it on if you don't want to Zee." I said and he shook his head once again.

"No... then I won't match you." He said as he gestured towards my costume. I was a sexy Minnie Mouse.

"That's true. Do you want me to leave so you can change?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I like it when you see me naked... it leads to things." He said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"You're a dweeb." I laughed and then sat down on the bed.

Zack smiled and stripped his clothes off slowly, as if he was trying to tease me. I sat there, looking at my fingernails, acting as if I was completely uninterested... but I wasn't... I was completely interested. There was no other man on this planet that I enjoyed seeing naked as much as I enjoyed seeing Zack naked. I looked over at him finally and he smirked, knowing that I had cracked and I couldn't stand not watching him anymore.

"Did my sexy body finally win your attention?" He smirked and I laughed.

"You caught me... I can't keep my eyes of those moobs for too long." I stood up and Zack placed his hand over his heart.

"Ouch!"

"I'm kidding." I giggled and placed a sweet kiss on his chest. Zack wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed the top of my head gently and I smiled. As far as I knew, I was the only girl Zack had been sleeping with, going out to dinner with, going to the movies with... and just generally spending time with for the last five months. It was like we were dating... only just not officially. I actually had no idea what exactly Zack and I were. This relationship we have with each other did not feel like simply friends with benefits. There were feelings involved now and that was dangerous. I lived in constant fear that one day I'm going to wake up and Zack will have gotten back together with Gena and my heart will be broken. Again. Maybe I'm too dependent on Zack to make me happy that I have no idea how to make myself happy. I sighed softly and lifted my head up. I pulled Zack's head down and our lips met. I kissed him with everything I had, afraid to let him go. But I had to. He pulled away and smiled.

"I gotta finish getting ready." He muttered against my lips, then gave me another kiss, a quick one this time.

"Yes you do. Stacie will kill us if we're late. Plus you have a record coming out tomorrow and we have the DCMA party to go to and... shit..."

"What?" Zack asked as he pulled the top part of his Mickey Mouse costume on.

"Tomorrow is Halloween." I sighed.

"And?" Zack asked, pulling the pants portion on.

"We promised Aiden we'd take him trick or treating!"

"Fuck..." Zack sighed.

I looked at the wall for a few minutes, trying to figure out what to do. I sighed and looked at Zack.

"You know, you go to the party and I'll take Aiden trick or treating."

"No. You go to the party and I'll take him." Zack said and I groaned and stood up.

"Compromise?"

"Neither of us goes to the party and we both take Aiden trick or treating... how does that sound?" Zack asked and I nodded.

"That sounds perfect... and if we end up getting done early enough, we'll drop him off with your parents and go to the party, that way we keep all of our promises."

Zack smiled.

"You are so smart..." He got closer to me and put his hands on my hips, "and so sexy... and gorgeous..." he started pushing me closer and closer to the bed, "and I want you so fucking bad right now because I have just now noticed how short and sexy that dress is." He gently pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. Before I could even register what was going on, his lips crashed into mine. I bit one of his snakebites, causing him to groan. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I immediately and happily granted him entrance into my mouth. We had been kissing for what felt like hours when I felt my phone vibrating next to me. I groaned and grabbed it.

"Hello?" I was out of breath and it was obvious.

"Stop fucking each other and get your asses over here!" Stacie snapped and then the line went dead.

Zack smirked at me and kissed my neck.

"Stacie would like us to please hurry up and get to her party, please." I giggled and Zack bit my neck. "Zachary, we have to go."

Zack groaned and looked at me. I could see that his green eyes had been clouded over with lust and I was extremely tempted to take off both his and my costumes and let him have me.

"Zee, I..." He bit my neck once again, causing me to moan.

"Come on Sammy... one time... I'll go quick... We can be out of the house in a half an hour." Zack muttered against my neck, placing kisses on it all the while.

"Compromise... after we say hi to some people at Stacie and Brian's house... we'll sneak up to a guest room, then you can have me."

Zack groaned, but nodded and got off of me.

I sat up and pulled his head towards mine, kissing him quickly before getting off of the bed. I straightened out both of our costumes and my hair. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bedroom, down the stairs and then out the door. We walked, hand in hand, to Stacie and Brian's house. Once we reached it, I rang the door bell and the door swung open. Revealing... Batman?

"Bri?" I asked, looking at the guy in the Batman costume confused.

"Yes! Isn't it amazing?!" Brian was gushing. "Wait until you see Stacie!"

I was actually scared to see what Brian had convinced Stacie to wear. My fear was replaced with amusement when I saw what she was in. She was a sexy Robin.

"Hi Sammy. You look fucking adorable... and oh my God! Zack! You look so cute!" Stacie went over and pinched Zack's cheeks.

He slapped her hands away and blushed.

"Sammy made me."

I looked at him with my hands on my hips.

"Sammy did not make you do anything Zachary! Sammy told you that you didn't have to wear the costume if you didn't want to!"

"Chill babe, I'm kidding." Zack laughed and kissed me quickly.

"You better be." I muttered and Zack just smirked at me. He slapped my ass quickly before taking off with Brian. I saw a little yellow puff following after them and I looked at Stacie. "Was that Pinkly?"

"Yep... Brian's idea... we couldn't find Batdog so he settled for a bumble bee... same colors.."

I shook my head, laughing.

"We tried to dress Icky up but, uh, he wasn't having it."

"No surprise there." Stacie laughed and I looked around her living room.

"Okay... where's the booze?"

Stacie laughed and led me to it.

"So do you have your costume for tomorrow picked out?" Stacie asked.

"Oh, Zack and I might not be going. We're gonna take Aiden trick or treating and if we have time after wards, we'll go." I answered and took a swig off of my beer.

"That's a lot of we..." Stacie smirked.

"He's been saying we a lot lately." I smiled.

"Maybe he's going to finally come around?!" Stacie wanted Zack and I to get back together just as much as I wanted Zack and I to get back together.

"I really hope so."

"I really hope so too Sammy. You deserve it for holding on this long."

I just nodded. I completely agreed with her.

"I'll get him back eventually. But for now... I'm just going to enjoy what I already have with him, with no labels on it."

Stacie just smiled.

"So did Aiden finally decide on a costume?"

"Yep." I laughed, "Spiderman."

"Aw! Take pictures of him for me!"

"Of course." I smiled. Then two arms wrapped themselves around my waist and lips were on my neck.

"We said hi to people, can I have you now?" Zack whispered in my ear.

I giggled softly and turned around in his arms so I was facing him.

"You are the most impatient boy I have ever met."

Zack smirked and I rolled my eyes. I turned my head and looked at Stacie.

"May Zack and I use your guest room?"

"Ew! Fine. Be quick and quiet!" Stacie groaned and Zack nodded quickly then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

Before I knew it, I was being laid down on a bed and Zack's hands were at work removing my costume. Zack got both of our costumes off, opened up the bedside table drawer and pulled out a condom.

"You're in a rush huh?" I giggled and Zack bit my neck in response. "Oh yeah, you are."

Zack moved his lips from my neck to my lips and then in an instant, my body exploded with pleasure.

I fucking loved this.

-----------------------

-Halloween Morning-

I woke up expecting to be in Zack's arms but instead the spot next to me was empty and Zack was pulling on a pair of jeans. Zack and I had continued our, uh, "fun" once we got home last night so I was confused as to why he wasn't cuddling with me like he usually did.

"Hey... where are you going?"

"I made plans with someone today. Don't worry! I'll be home way before it's time to take Aiden trick or treating, okay?" Zack smiled and I nodded.

"Okay..."

He came over, leaned down and kissed me passionately.

"I'll see you in a few hours. I love you." He said and ran out the door.

I sat up and stared at the spot he had just been standing in. He just said he loved me... he said I love you! I smiled to myself. We were finally getting somewhere!

I got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I wondered who he was hanging out with today. I stepped into the shower and sighed. The water felt so good. I wonder if he's hanging out with someone that might help out with VU or...

Then it hit me.

Today is Gena's birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been so unmotivated!!!! But here it is! and I promise I'll do better with updating!!

COSTUMES!!

Sammy
Zack
Brian and Pinkly
Stacie

and for added cuteness...

Aiden