My Chemically Avenged Romance

The Beginning Of The Lie.

-February 2008-

I was throwing up… again. I was really hoping the test was wrong… but I had been doing this for almost a month and a half. I would wake up, throw up, shower, brush my teeth and then lie to Zack about the sounds he heard in the bathroom. I think even Aiden knew something was wrong with me. He kept asking why I looked so sleepy. I was in the bathroom inside the boy’s dressing room, so I had turned the water on while I was throwing up to try and drown the sound out. I sighed and stood up, I walked over to the sink and pulled out my little travel-sized mouthwash and gargled. I spit it out and touched up my makeup. I fixed my hair and took one last look in the mirror before finally leaving the bathroom. I walked out and scanned the room for Zack. My eyes landed on him sitting on the couch, playing his guitar and laughing at something Brian had just said. I could only hope he’d still be laughing after I dropped this bomb on him.

-Flashback-
-December 24th 2007-

"Zack, we're gonna be late! Hurry your hot ass up!" I yelled from the foot of the stairs. I heard him laugh and then seconds later he bounded down the stairs and picked me up.

"You look gorgeous!" Zack smiled and I laughed. I was in all gold basically.

"You don't look too bad yourself handsome."

Zack smiled and kissed me.

"I love you." He whispered and I smiled.

"I love you too."

Zack put me down and twirled me around.

"That dress. Damn Sammy." Zack said with a whistle.

I blushed and he kissed my cheek. I looked at his neck and sighed. Another hickey. Why was I doing this to myself?

"We're gonna be late for Brian and Stacie's party, Zack."

He nodded and grabbed my purse and handed it to me. I took it and he opened the door for me. We walked four houses down and knocked on Brian and Stacie's door. It opened moments later and I was greeted by my smiling best friend.

"Yes! Sammy and Zack are here! Let the party commence!"

-A Few Hours Later-

I was drunk. Zack was drunk and I was on his lap, making out with him. His hand was up my dress and mine was slowly making it's way inside his pants.

"We should go up to the guest room........" Zack muttered in my ear and then bit the skin behind it gently.

I nodded and stood up. Zack took my hand and led me up the stairs and into one of Brian and Stacie's many guest rooms. Once inside, Zack quickly removed my dress, bra and panties and laid me down on the bed. I stripped him of his clothes as quickly as I could and he settled himself between my legs.

"Zacky, condom." I giggled.

"That would take too much time!" Zack giggled and thrusted his hips forward.

If that hadn't felt so good, I would have been mad... Oh well!


I sighed and sat down next to Zack on the couch and he turned and smiled at me and I smiled back despite the war going on in my head. Ever since he and I had this whole "fuck buddies" thing, I felt like he and I had been on the verge of really getting back together… and there was nothing in the world that I wanted more. I felt Zack’s eyes on me still, so I turned to face him.

“What’s up Baker?” I smiled, his eyes were piercing me.

“Nothing… are you okay?” Zack asked and I looked away for a minute.

“Yeah… why?”

“I heard you throwing up in there, so I was worried.” Zack said and I turned to look at him again.

“Can I talk to you…out in the hall or something?”

He looked worried but nodded and followed me as I stood up and left the room. We got out in the hall and I realized that I’d rather do this in an empty closet or something. I beckoned for Zack to follow me and we walked past Atreyu’s dressing room, which was empty, except for their lead vocalist, Alex Varkatzas. I knocked on the door and Alex looked up and smiled when he saw me.

“Hey, hey Sammy Shadows and oh, hey Zack! Come on in!”

“Hey Vark, I have a favor to ask you…” I smiled as he hugged me.

“Shoot” Alex smiled.

“Can Zack and I use your dressing room to talk? It’s just that if we talk in here it’s a lot harder for my brother to hear us and I really don’t want to be overheard…” I sighed and Alex smiled and nodded his head.

“Of course you can! Let me just grab my phone and…” he grabbed his phone, “rooms all yours!”

“Thanks Alex.” I smiled and he nodded as he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Zack looked at me for a few moments before speaking,

“So what is this all about?”

I gulped. The butterflies in my stomach were the size of fucking eagles… but he had the right to know. This was going to affect his life too.

“I have something to tell you… and it’s really important.” I sighed.

“I have something important to tell you too.” Zack said and I was confused.

“Really? Uh, so then you can go first…” I said. I was extremely curious as to what Zack had to tell me.

“Uh… why don’t you go first?”

“Uhm… okay… Zack, I, uh… I’m pre-” Zack cut me off.

“Wait I do want to go first!”

I just looked at him.

“Uh… okay.”

Zack looked at him again… almost scared.

“So, I, um… I just… I want… ok” He took a deep breath, “Gena and I are back together.”

My heart stopped.

“W-w-wh-what?” I felt like I was about to burst into tears.

Zack looked guilty. He knew he had just hurt me.

“Gena and I talked… and we’re back together. Quinn seduced her and she was really drunk so she said yes and then she doesn’t remember anything else… so I took her back.” Zack explained and I was beyond outraged! That was such bullshit! That bitch knew what was happening the whole time and I fucking couldn’t believe Zack had bought that shit! I looked down and felt the tears start to burn my eyes and I just blinked them away and looked back up at Zack.

“Oh…” I muttered and Zack looked me dead in the eye.

“So what is it that you wanted to tell me?”

I froze. Shit. I couldn’t tell him about the baby. He was back with Gena and I guaranteed that he wouldn’t believe me if I told him about it. I couldn’t tell him. I just couldn’t. I just…

“I’m pregnant.” What the fuck! Why the fuck did I just say that?!

Zack’s eyes were beyond wide. He looked shocked and blown away.

“You’re pregnant?” He asked and I just nodded, “Who’s the dad?”

I was hoping he would ask that question. I racked my brain for an answer and then I saw Brian poking his head into the door and a light bulb went on above my head.

“Brian is.” I said simply and used my hand to shoo Brian away from the door.

“What?!” Zack yelled and I was taken aback.

“Brian is the dad. We got drunk and it just happened. That’s all…” I trailed off. I looked at Zack and he was seething. He turned on his heel and stormed out of the room and I went after him. “Zack! What are you doing?!”

He ignored me and pushed the door of Avenged’s dressing room open. I stopped for a moment and then I heard,

“Hey Zack, Wha- Ow! What the fu-” and then a smash.

I burst through the door and saw Zack on top of Brian… punching him anywhere he could reach.

“Zack what the fuck are you doing?! Get off of him!” I screamed and Stacie, Matt and Jimmy came running into the room.

“Zack! What the fuck! Get off of my boyfriend!” Stacie shouted, “What’s going on?!”

“He fucking got Sammy pregnant!” Zack roared and punched Brian in the gut.

“What?!” Matt, Jimmy Stacie and Brian all said.

“You fucking heard me! Sammy is pregnant with Brian’s baby!” Zack hollered.

Stacie looked at me. Her eyes were full of betrayal and anger. She was furious and I looked at her with pleading eyes.

“It’s not true.” I mouthed at her and her glare turned to confusion.

“What?” She mouthed back and then stomped over to me and dragged me out of the room as Matt finally started to pull Zack off of Brian.

“What’s going on?” Stacie asked once she shut the door of the dressing room and we were in the hall alone.

“I told Zack that I’m pregnant…” I said.

“You’re actually pregnant?! Is it really Bri’s? Sammy, if it is I can’t believe you wou-” Stacie yelled and I slapped my hand over her mouth.

“Yes, I’m really pregnant… and no, it’s not really Brian’s…” I sighed and she looked beyond relieved.

“Is it Zack’s?” Stacie whispered.

I just nodded.

“Why did you tell him it's Brian’s?”

I sighed and looked down.

“He’s back with Gena…”

“What?!” Stacie screamed and I slapped my hand over her mouth again.

“Shh… yeah she told him that she was drunk and Quinn seduced her and she doesn’t remember anything else… and he bought it and took her back.” I sneered and I heard a mumbled growl from Stacie, “So I went to tell him that I was pregnant, he cut me off and told me about him and Gena so I told him that Bri got me pregnant and he flipped out and attacked Bri.”

“First of all, he’s a fucking idiot. Gena and Quinn seduced each other and they weren’t drunk. Second of all, why did you have to pick Brian? Why not Jimmy?” Stacie pouted.

“Exactly, they both wanted each other. I picked Brian because he poked his head into the room Zack and I were in so I just picked him. I should’ve picked Jimmy, I know, but I bet Leana wouldn’t do what I’m about to ask you to do.” I explained and Stacie raised her eyebrow.

“And what is that?”

“Help me cover my ass and pretend to break up with Brian…”

She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Fine” Stacie mumbled.

“I love you, thank you!” I said as Brian stumbled out of the dressing room.

“What the fuck Sammy!?” He moaned, holding his stomach.

“I’m sorry Bri! Your name just popped into my head and I couldn’t tell Zack that he’s the father, so I blurted out that you and I got drunk and that you’re the dad…” I sighed and Stacie wrapped her arms around Brian’s neck.

“We have to pretend to break up Bri… you’re gonna pretend to be Sammy’s baby daddy, okay?” Stacie said and Brian pouted.

“Why do we have to pretend to break up?” Brian whined.

“Because you cheated on me, silly.” Stacie laughed and Brian rolled his eyes.

“Sammy, exactly how pregnant are you?” Brian asked me.

“I'm thinking maybe about a month and a half…”

“Ok, let’s do this now… come on baby.” Brian sighed and started walking towards the dressing room with Stacie following closely behind him.

I followed Bri and Stacie back into the dressing room and Matt was still calming Zack down. I knew Stacie had started acting because once we walked in the room she yelled.

“Don’t you fucking walk away from me Brian!”

Brian spun around, a look of pure fury on his face.

“What the fuck do you want from me Stacie?! What?!” He yelled back at her.

“I want you to fucking tell me what happened!” Stacie screamed. All eyes were on the two of them. They were both glaring at each other and I thought I saw Zack glaring at me.

“Fine! I was pissed off at you after our big fight two months ago and so I fucking went down to Johnny’s Bar and Sammy was there, already drinking and so we just decided to drink our troubles away together and I the next thing I remember is waking up next to her, naked. There! Happy now?!” Brian growled.

“No! I’m not fucking happy Brian! No only did you fucking cheat on me with my best fucking friend, but you got her fucking pregnant too!” Stacie screamed, she was right in Brian’s face now.

“Fucking… I know what I fucking did Stacie!” Brian yelled.

“Yeah… well you know what you won’t be doing anymore Brian?” Stacie yelled and I had a feeling I knew exactly the words that were going to come out of her mouth next. “Me! We’re done!”

Stacie brushed past me and stormed out of the room, slamming the door before she left. Brian let out a scream of pure rage and threw the first thing he could get his hands on at the door… which ended up being a water bottle. I thought those two deserved fucking Oscars for that performance!

“We’ll talk later!” Brian shot at me and I just nodded. He winked at me when no one was looking and then got all angry again and stormed into the showers. My brother then walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

“We’ll talk now then!”

I groaned and allowed Matt to pull me out of the room.

“What the fuck Matthew?! This concerns you in no way!” I groaned and Matt just rolled his eyes at me.

“Yes it does. Another one of my friends knocked you up, so yes Samantha, this does concern me! What the hell were you thinking?!” Matt snapped.

“I wasn’t… Bri was there and it just happened! It’s not like I fucking planned for it to happen!” I sneered and Matt glared at me again.

“If Brian doesn’t take care of that baby, I’ll kill him, you know this right?”

“Yes, I do…”

“Good. Come on… I don’t need my lead guitarist attempting to drown himself in the fucking shower.” Matt said and then walked back into the dressing room with me following.

I sat down on the floor and put my head in my hands. I felt someone sit down next to me and put their arm around my shoulders.

“It’s gonna be okay, Sammy Boo…”

I smiled when I heard that. I knew who was comforting me now. I lifted my head and looked at him.

“I hope so Jimmy… I really hope so.” I sighed and my eyes drifted over to a sulking Zack in the corner of the room. His eyes met mine and that’s when it hit me. Brian’s eyes are fucking brown… mine are blue. If my baby came out with green eyes I was so fucking screwed.

I really needed to start praying.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this just might be my last update for a long time. Depending on the internet situation at my school. I'm going to e-mail myself the chapters I already have written so maybe I'll be able to update from time to time. I hope that I'll still be able to get on here though! I love you guys. Thank you for sticking with me like you have <3 I'll be back before you know it!!

Outfits for the Christmas party!
Sammy
Stacie