My Chemically Avenged Romance

Chuck E Cheese Debauchery Part One.

-April 9, 2008-

-Aiden’s 3rd Birthday-

“Chuck E Cheese! Chuck E Cheese! Chuck E Cheese!” Aiden cheered as he ran around the bus.

“Aiden Anthony, calm down baby!” I laughed and grabbed him by his little waist as he ran past me. “Calm it down bubba!”

“Aw, Sammy let him have his fun! It’s his birthday!” Matt said and pulled Aiden out of my arms and threw him over his shoulder. “Right my favorite little neffypoo?!”

Aiden giggled in response and tried to wiggle his way out of Matt’s grip.

“Uncle Matt, let me down!” Aiden giggled.

“Hmm… I don’t think I will…” Matt laughed and then plopped Aiden down on the couch and started tickling him. “Nope, not a chance!”

Aiden laughed and screamed while Matt continued to tickle him. Once Aiden let out a yawn, Matt finally stopped tickling him.

“Somebody’s tired…” Matt laughed and Aiden nodded and yawned again. “Nap time for the birthday boy!”

I stood up and kissed Aiden’s forehead.

“Have a good nap honey. I love you!” I smiled and Aiden yawned again.

“Love you too Mumma!”

Matt carried Aiden to his bunk and set up the little guard that prevented Aiden from rolling out of his bunk. Matt came back out two minutes later and sat down next to me on the couch.

“So here’s the plan, sissy poo… We got Chuck E Cheese to stay open late so we’ll head there after the show and there’ll be other kids there too so Aiden will have other kids to play with… it’ll be great. Also, I’m gonna ask your permission now. Can I bring Aiden out on stage and have the fans sing to him?” Matt said with an extremely dimpled smile on his face.

“Of course you can… he’ll love that!” I smiled back, showing my own dimples.

“Thank you sister dear!” Matt smiled and kissed my cheek. He got up and walked to the back of the bus and minutes later Zack walked out. He looked over at me, smiled, and then sat down on the couch next to me.

“So… Aiden’s three.”

I looked at him in surprise. This is the first time he had spoken to me in weeks since the miscarriage.

“You’re talking to me again?” I muttered, not looking at him.

“It’s our child’s birthday, Sammy.”

“I know this.” I sighed.

“You know, the kid that I know about and love… the one that you didn’t lie about and then kill.” Zack snapped and I lost it. Luckily the bus was parked outside the arena, so I grabbed Zack by the arm and pulled him off of the bus.

Once we got outside I shoved him up against the bus. I saw some fans standing in line, waiting to get into the concert, staring at us. I didn’t care though; Zack had just stepped way over the line!

“What the fuck is your problem, Zachary?!” I screamed. I was right in his face.

“You’re my fucking problem, Samantha!” Zack yelled back.

“Why?! Why?! Because you fucking stressed me out and I lost our baby?! It wasn’t my fucking fault Zack! These things happen!” I screamed and I saw more fans start to look over at us.

“You killed our baby!” Zack roared and I saw Matt’s face in the window.

I slammed him against the bus again.

“It wasn’t my fucking fault, Zack!” I screamed, I could feel the tears beginning to burn my eyes.

“Yes it was!” Zack yelled.

“No it fucking wasn’t Zack! It wasn’t my fault!” I screamed and slapped him as hard as I could.

“Fuck! Ow!” Zack grabbed his cheek in pain.

“I’m sorry… but you have to listen to me!” I said, tears now pouring down my cheeks.

“Why should I listen to you?” Zack sneered.

“You should listen to me because it’s not my fault! Zack, I wanted that baby! I loved that baby… I loved it! Why would I kill it if I loved it?! I would never do that and you know that!” I sobbed and Zack’s face softened.

Zack put his hand on my cheek and wiped my tears away. The look in his eyes told me that he believed me now.

“I’m so sorry… I’m so sorry… You’re right. You’re absolutely right… it’s not your fault! It’s not and I had no right to say those things to you. God, Sammy, I’m so sorry!” Zack had tears streaming down his cheeks now. It was my turn to wipe his tears away. I put both of my hands on his cheeks and wiped them away.

“It’s okay. It’s okay, Zack. I understand. You’re angry… I’m angry too! You don’t know how many times I’ve asked God why he took our baby. I ask him every night and I never get any kind of answer. I figure maybe I wasn’t meant to have another baby right now or I don’t know. Zack, I’m so sorry that I didn’t tell you that the baby was yours… I didn’t think that you would want it because you were back with Gena… I didn’t think you’d want it, because you don’t want me.” I whispered the last part and Zack put his hand back on my cheek.

“You think I don’t want you? Fuck, Sammy, I want you so bad it kills me! God, Every time I see you, I’m hit with a wave of memories. I remember everything about when we were together. I remember the feel of your skin on mine, I remember every single kiss, I remember how I felt every time you’d say my name, and I remember the first time you told me you loved me. It was happiest day of my life. I had been so afraid to tell you I was in love with you because I thought it would scare you… but then you said you loved me. You said it and… do you remember how quickly I said it back?” Zack asked and I nodded, tears pouring down my cheeks again, “I said it so quickly because I had waited so long to say it to you that I couldn’t wait any longer. You are my first love Sammy… and I will love you forever… you know that.”

I looked into his eyes and I felt something click within me. I pulled his head down and smashed my lips into his. He kissed me back and I heard the fans cheering and I smiled. I was in absolute ecstasy… until I was pulled away from him.

“What the fuck…” I turned my head, “Matt! What the fuck are you doing?!”

“Sammy, trust me… you don’t want to be kissing him right now…” Matt said and just as I was about to argue,

“Zacky!”

The familiar sense of nausea hit me. Gena was here. I looked at Zack and he gave me a sympathetic look and I ran onto the bus before I even had to see her. I walked to the bunk area and crawled into Aiden’s bunk. I cuddled up to my son, cleared my head of Zack and quickly drifted off to sleep.

------------------------

“Can I have my nephew, Mr. Aiden Vengeance, come out here please?” Matt said on the stage. I smiled at him and picked Aiden up and carried him out on stage.

I put Aiden down and he ran to Matt, who scooped him up in his arms. I went and stood next to Matt and smiled at my brother and my son.

“Alright Glendale, today is a very special day… because today is my nephew,” Matt gestured to both Zack and I, “Zacky and my twin sisters son, Aiden’s third birthday!” Matt said and the crowd cheered loudly.

Aiden aimed a dimpled smile at all the fans and I could hear some of the female fans commenting on how cute Aiden is. I laughed and then Matt continued speaking.

“So, in honor of my favorite nephew’s birthday, I was hoping all of you would join us in singing “Happy Birthday” to Aiden V.”

The crowd cheered and Matt began singing,

“Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Aiden, Happy Birthday to you!” The crowd sang along with Matt, Zack, Brian, Johnny, Jimmy, who had ran out from behind the drums with his mic, and I. Stacie and Val walked out with a cake and Aiden giggled and blew out his candles. Matt put the mic near Aiden’s mouth and Aiden giggled,

“Thank you!” and the crowd cheered again.

Matt put Aiden down and he ran to Zack. Zack scooped him up and hugged him tightly as a chorus of “Aw!” came from the crowd.

“Love you Daddy!” I heard Aiden say.

“Love you too little man!” Zack said back and kissed Aiden on his forehead and the girls in the crowd positively swooned at the cuteness of Zack and Aiden. Zack smiled and put Aiden down.

I walked over and grabbed Aiden’s hand and he waved to the crowd as I brought him backstage. Stacie walked over with a piece of cake for Aiden. I took it and Aiden sat down on the couch. I gave him the cake and then sat down next to him and let out a sigh.

“You okay?” Stacie asked me and I shook my head.

“I can’t believe that… w-h-o-r-e showed up on my son’s birthday!” I shot.

“I know! That flipping s-l-u-t ruins everything!” Val groaned and sat down on the other side of Aiden.

“I know! I just wish she would f-u-c-k-i-n-g go away forever!” Stacie growled and stabbed her cake with her fork.

I nodded and then Aiden looked up at me.

“Mumma, can we go to Chuck E Cheese now?” Aiden pouted.

“No buddy… we have to wait for the concert to be over. Don’t you want to go to Chuck E Cheese with Daddy too?” I asked Aiden and he continued to pout but then he nodded.

“Yeah… I wanna go to Chuck E Cheese with Daddy!”

I smiled and kissed his forehead and he jumped off the couch. He walked over, sat on the floor and started going through his bag of toys. He pulled some out and just sat on the floor, happily playing with his toys.

“So, what happened outside the bus this morning?” Val asked and I sighed.

“Zack and I had a huge fight and then a huge breakthrough. He told me that he still wants me and that he remembers a bunch of things from when he and I were together. Not like things that we did together… but like… he said he remembers the feel of my skin on his… and every kiss, how he felt when I would say his name… the first time I told him I loved him. Then we kissed and then… she showed up and ruined everything.” I explained and Stacie, Val, Katie and Leana both had identical looks of surprise on their faces.

“Zack kissed you or you kissed him?” Stacie asked intently.

“I kissed him, but he kissed me back… and the fans in line cheered.” I laughed softly.

“So he kissed you back? That’s huge.” Val smiled and the rest of the girls nodded.

I smiled back and let out a short, breathy laugh.

“So… did you tell him that you’re legitimately still in love with him?” Stacie asked and Val raised her eyebrows with interest.

“No. I didn’t have time. We’d barely been kissing when she showed up.” I sighed and so did the other girls.

“Sammy, I’m sorry. I wish you could’ve told him how you feel…” Stacie sighed and I just shrugged my shoulders.

“I’ll have another chance to tell him… I’m not worried about it.”

“You’ll have another chance to tell who what?” I heard coming from the doorway.

“Nothing… no one.” I smiled at Zack. He smiled back, but it was a different smile. It was a smile I hadn’t seen out of Zack in a long time. It was a loving smile. We just looked and smiled at each other until I heard Matt clear his throat. I looked away and blushed. “How was the show?”

“Great.” Matt said and then I saw Aiden get up and run to Zack.

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Chuck E Cheese! Chuck E Cheese! Chuck E Cheese!”

Zack laughed and picked Aiden up.

“Hold on birthday boy. Daddy and your uncles need to shower, then meet some fans and then we’ll go party it up at Chuck E Cheese, okay?”

Aiden pouted and Zack kissed his forehead.

“Be patient Aid.” Zack smiled and Aiden nodded. Zack put him down and Aiden ran over and jumped onto my lap. Aiden had napped again around five so he was going to be awake until at least eleven thirty.

The boys showered quickly and then did a rushed meet and greet. Val, Stacie, Katie, Leana, Aiden and I all piled onto the bus before the boys. I rolled my eyes when I saw Gena sitting on the couch in the backroom, filing her nails.

“Sorry you guys, we’ve got a birthday party to get to…” I heard Matt say as he walked onto the bus.

The rest of the guys followed suit and soon we were off to Chuck E Cheese. The drive was short and the minute we reached Chuck E Cheese I had to restrain Aiden from running off of the bus.

“Easy tiger!” I giggled and Aiden struggled against my grip on his little waist.

“Mumma! Chuck E Cheese! Chuck E Cheese!” Aiden yelled, pointing out the window at Chuck E Cheese.

“Aiden, just wait a minute honey!” I laughed and put a jacket on him.

“Thanks Mumma!” Aiden smiled and Zack scooped him up, threw him over his shoulder and carried him off of the bus.

“Zack be careful with him!” I yelled and Zack gave me a thumbs up as Aiden giggled happily.

I rolled my eyes and walked off the bus and followed Zack and Aiden into Chuck E Cheese. I watched happily as Aiden’s eyes lit up with excitement as he saw the games, the play place and all the other kids. Aiden looked over at me and my face lit up when I saw the smile on his face.

“Mumma, can I go play?” Aiden asked excitedly.

“Of course you can baby…” I smiled and kissed his cheek and Zack put him down. Jimmy took Aiden’s hand and brought him over to the ball pit and climbed in with him.

Zack and I went over to the desk and checked in with the Chuck E Cheese people.

“Hi, we’re here for Aiden Baker’s birthday party!” I smiled at the girl behind the desk. She smiled back and typed something into her computer.

“Okay… You’re his parents right?” She asked and Zack and I nodded. “Okay… so which one of you will be paying?”

“Me.” Both Zack and I said at the same time, and then looked at each other.

“Zack-” I started but then he cut me off.

“You paid for his party last year… it’s my turn.” Zack said.

“Fine.” I sighed and put my credit card away.

Zack handed the girl his card and she swiped it and then handed Zack the slip to sign.

“Thank you very much Mr. and Mrs. Baker.” The girl smiled as Zack handed her the signed slip.

I opened my mouth to tell her that Zack and I arena’t married but Zack spoke before I could.

“You’re very welcome.”

Zack grabbed my hand and led me away from the desk. Once we were out of her sight he dropped it.

“Sorry.” Zack sighed and I just nodded. I had to remind myself that he’s with Gena and not me. He smiled at me once more before walking over to Gena.

Stacie glared at them and then walked over to me.

“I need to find me a man.” I sighed.

“You’re giving up on Zack?!” Stacie asked with shock lacing her voice.

“No. I’m just… I’m just gonna find someone to make me happy while I wait for Zack to get rid of the slut. In fact, Mikey’s been calling me about this guy Jesse that we went to school with… apparently he’s single… and he’s an Angel.” I laughed.

“Like he’s dead?” Stacie asked.

“No like… Major League Baseball. He plays for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim… he’s a pitcher. One of the best on the team… his name is Jesse… uh… Barker. Jesse Barker.” I explained and Stacie’s eyes widened.

“I remember him! Him and his brother were on the baseball team with Zack. They’re twins… just the opposite of you and Matt… they’re…” Stacie laughed.

“Fraternal twins. Matthew and I are identical.”

“Right!” Stacie laughed again and then pulled out her iPhone.

“What are you doing?” I asked her and she started typing.

“Jesse… Barker… Search.” Stacie said and I stood next to her so I could see the screen.

She touched a picture and then made the picture bigger and both of our jaws dropped.

“He’s fucking hot as fuck!” Stacie sighed.

“Uh… uh… I, uh, I th-think I need t-t-to call my cousin.” I stuttered and Stacie just nodded.

“What are we looking at?” Val had walked up behind us.

“Sammy’s potential new boyfriend…” Stacie laughed and Val looked at the screen and her jaw dropped just like Stacie’s and mine had.

“Um… he’s fucking gorgeous.” Val said bluntly.

“Look! He has a Facebook!” Stacie squealed and then his Facebook page was on the screen of Stacie’s iPhone.

Stacie went through all of his pictures and all three of us stared at them in awe. Soon Katie and Leana joined us and their reactions were the same as all three of ours. Yeah… I was definitely calling Mikey.

“Hey! We need some help, ladies.” I barely heard my brother say.

“Huh?” All five of us said at the same time.

“What are you five looking at?” Matt asked, walking over to us.

Stacie exited Safari and quickly put up a picture of her and Brian.

“Me and my lovely boyfriend.” Stacie smiled and Matt rolled his eyes at us.

“Come on… help us set up for Aiden’s birthday party sissy wissy poo… he is your son, you know! Plus Gena is no help at all.”

I laughed and followed my brother to the table. I grabbed the paper plates from Johnny and set the table.

“There. I helped Matthew… satisfied?” I smirked.

“Nope!” Matt slapped my ass and I giggled. Every time Gena is around, Matt and I decide that we’re all of a sudden into incest… or as we call it, twincest. “You’re so bad, Matthew!”

Gena got a look of disgust on her face and walked away. Once she was out of earshot, Matt and I started laughing our asses off. Fucking with Gena was one of my most favorite pastimes. Stacie came over to me and took the napkins out of my hands.

“Go call Mikey.” She whispered and I nodded and walked over to a secluded corner.

I pulled my phone out and scrolled through my contacts until I reached Mikey’s name. I touched the call button and then waited for my cousin to answer his phone.

“Hi Sammy.” I heard Mikey say on the other line.

“Hey cousin boo… I have a quick question for you.”

“Okay, what?” Mikey said.

“Remember that Jesse guy that you said wanted to take me out?” I asked.

“Yeah… actually he’s here right now. He stopped by to give Jason and I tickets to Opening Day at Angels Stadium.” Mikey said and I smiled huge.

“Zack’ll be super jealous… anyway… uh… can I talk to him?” I said.

“Sure! Jesse? My cousin wants to talk to you.” I heard Mikey say and my heartbeat sped up.

There was a second of silence and then,

“Hello?” His voice was as gorgeous as his face.

“Hi… Jesse right?” I asked. I knew his fucking name, I just wanted to make it seem like I wasn’t already super into him.

“Yeah… is this Sammy?” He asked and my heart skipped a beat when he said my name.

“Yeah it is... Mikey’s been telling me that there was something you wanted to ask me…” I said as Stacie walked over. I put my phone on speaker so she could hear his voice too.

“Oh yeah… I was wondering… when there’s a break in my schedule… if you wanted to maybe grab dinner or something.” Jesse asked and Stacie started nodding her head extremely fast.

“I’d love to have dinner with you.” I said and let out a short breathy laugh.

“Okay…um, I live in LA and I won’t really be available until, uh… April 23rd.” Jesse said and I smiled.

“Okay… well, I live in So Cal, uh, Orange County… Huntington Beach to be more specific, so if you pick a restaurant, I’ll just drive up there and meet you there.”

“Alright… I’ll, uh, just get your number from Mikey and I’ll give you a call soon…”

“Sounds good.” I smiled into the phone.

“Okay then… um… bye.” He sounded nervous.

“Bye.” I said and then touched the end call button.

I clutched my phone to my chest and smiled.

“I have a date!”

“You have a date!” Stacie squealed and hugged me tightly. I smiled widely at her.

“Okay… let’s go finish setting up so we can celebrate Aiden’s birthday!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I lied. Have one more.