My Chemically Avenged Romance

Chuck E Cheese Debauchery Part Two.

Stacie and I linked arms, giggled and walked back over to the table where Jimmy ambushed us.

“Best friend!” Jimmy yelled and put a party hat on my head.

“Yes, best friend?” I giggled and Aiden put a party hat on Stacie.

“Your son would like some pizza, cake, ice cream and his mommy.” Jimmy laughed and put Aiden down.

“Let’s get my baby some pizza then!” I smiled and took Aiden’s hand.

I led him over and he sat down at the head of the table.

“It’s the birfday boy seat!” Aiden giggled and I smiled and nodded at him.

“Yes it is.”

I looked in front of me and saw Zack sit down across from me so that we were both next to Aiden. I smiled at him and then I heard Matt.

“Here Gena, make yourself useful. Serve the pizza…” I looked over and saw Matt shove the plates of pizza at Gena

Gena made her way down the table, placing a plate of pizza in front of everybody. She put Zack’s plate in front of him and then kissed his cheek, causing me to gag. Then she reached Aiden and he frowned at her.

“I don’t like you Gena.”

Stacie, Jimmy and I all lost it. We all burst out laughing and Gena just scowled and put Aiden’s pizza in front of him. She walked over to me and threw my pizza on the table in front of me. I scowled at her and then I looked over at Stacie, who was sitting next to me and winked. I stuck my foot out as she walked past me and she fell face first onto the floor… and onto the pizza.

“Oh my God! Gena, I’m so sorry!” I faked sympathy as Aiden and the rest of the table, excluding Zack, roared with laughter. She stood up and the whole front of her white dress was covered in pizza.

“Do you know how expensive this dress was!?” Gena yelled. I looked at Katie and pointed to Aiden. She nodded, got up and led Aiden over to the giant Chuck E Cheese mascot… then I stood up and got right in Gena’s face.

“Hmm… No I don’t how much of Zack’s money you used to buy that fucking ugly as shit dress. What I do know though, is that you are a gold digging little bitch, who needs to leave this fucking party now, before I shove my fucking fist down your throat… although I doubt you’ll feel it… you have no gag reflex anymore right? I mean with all the guys who’ve shoved their dicks down your throat, you must not feel anything in there anymore...” I said. I had no idea where this outburst was coming from.

“You’re just jealous and bitter because Zacky doesn’t want you anymore.” Gena smirked and I wound my arm back and slapped the taste out of her mouth.

“Actually, whore, Zack and I kissed today… right after he finished telling me that he still wants me… so why don’t you take that little bit of information and leave!” I yelled and pointed towards the door.

Gena huffed, turned on her heel and stormed out of Chuck E Cheese. I growled at the door and Zack just started eating his pizza like nothing happened. I sat back down and Katie brought Aiden back over.

“Okay…” Matt said and gave Stacie, Brian, Jimmy and Leana plates of pizza.

“I’m gonna tell everyone this now, so I don’t have to hear it in two weeks… I have a date with a guy named Jesse Barker,” I announced and looked at Matt, “We went to school with him and his twin brother Jeremy and his older brother is one of Mikey’s best friends. Apparently Mikey mentioned that I’m the only one of his cousins who’s single and he’s single… so… he asked me if I wanted to have dinner with him in two weeks.”

“Does he have a job?” Matt asked and I looked at Zack. He looked like he was trying to put something together in his head.

“Yeah… he’s actually an Angel… as in the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.” I smiled and both Matt and Zack’s eyes widened.

“Holy shit… you bagged a pro baseball player?” Matt asked with a slight smirk on his face.

“This may come as a shock to you, Matthew, but it turns out… Men find me very attractive. Right Zack, Jimmy, Brian and Johnny?” I said, looking at each of them once.

They all nodded and Zack opened his mouth. It was almost like he wanted to say something but he couldn’t find the right words.

“Zack?” I said and he finally spoke.

“He got scouted with me. I remember being wicked jealous that he had both a Yankee scout and an Angels scout… but I figured it was because he was a pitcher.”

“So you remember him?” I asked and took a bite of my pizza.

“Yeah… I don’t think he liked me in high school though…” Zack trailed off and started on his next slice of pizza.

“Why do you think that?” I asked him.

“Because he had a thing for you… as did every other guy on the baseball team…”

“And the basketball team.” Matt growled.

I rolled my eyes at Matt.

“It was high school… get over it, Matthew.”

Matt mumbled and I turned to Zack.

“So he had a crush on me and let me guess, you gave him the whole “stay away from Sammy” speech… right?” I smiled and Zack smiled back.

“You know it.” Zack laughed and took another bite of his pizza.

I rolled my eyes and we all continued eating and then the Chuck E Cheese employees brought out Aiden’s cake and we all sang to him. I had made the decision to give Aiden his presents on the bus tomorrow since he’d had way too many things going on today. Aiden happily blew out his candles and then ate his cake and ice cream with a smile on his face.

“Daddy? Will you play in the tunnels wif me?” Aiden asked after everyone finished their cake and ice cream.

“Uh, buddy… Daddy’s too big for the tunnels.” Zack sighed and Aiden pouted.

“But Daddy! I wanna play wif you!”

“Aiden…” Zack sighed again.

“Daddy! Pwease?” Aiden continued pouting and I saw a few little tears in his eyes.

“Okay fine. I’ll come play in the tunnels with you Aiden, alright?” Zack said and Aiden’s eyes lit up and he giggled, grabbed Zack’s hand and started pulling him away towards the tunnels. I laughed and helped Matt, Val, Leana and Stacie clean up the mess. Jimmy and Brian ran off to the arcade portion of Chuck E Cheese. Johnny and Katie were also at the arcade only they were being extremely cute.

Once we finished cleaning up the mess, I heard yelling and then I saw Aiden running over to me.

“Mumma! Daddy’s stuck.” Aiden giggled.

“What do you mean “Daddy’s stuck?” baby? Where’s Daddy stuck?” I asked Aiden.

“In the tunnel.” Aiden giggled again and Stacie busted out laughing.

“I’ll go get him…” She managed to say through her laughter.

I nodded, also laughing, and Aiden led Stacie to where Zack was.

He was such an idiot.

-----------------------------

-Stacie’s POV-

Zack is such a moron. I followed Aiden to the tunnels and luckily there were no other kids trying to get into the tunnels. Aiden and I climbed the ladder and crawled into the tunnel before me. He led me through the tunnel and then I saw Zack’s upper body trying to wriggle all the way into the tunnel.

“Oh God, you’re an idiot.” I laughed and Zack flipped me off.

Aiden crawled over to Zack and smacked his hand.

“Bad Daddy!”

I laughed and Zack pouted at Aiden. Jeezum… they even have the same fucking pout!

“Let’s get you out of here Zack.” I laughed and Aiden crawled behind me. “Hold out your arms.”

Zack held his arms out and I grabbed them and pulled as hard as I could. He wouldn’t budge.

“You’re really stuck!” I giggled and tried pulling again.

“I know and my ass and legs are hanging out of the other side of this tunnel!” Zack groaned.

“Okay… I’ll go get Matt. If anyone can pull you out of here it’s him.” I sighed and then started to crawl backwards… or at least tried to. “Crap!”

“What?” Zack asked.

“I’m freaking stuck!” I yelled and Zack covered his ears. “Sorry.”

I managed to get my phone out of my pocket. I scrolled through my contacts and touched Sammy’s name.

It rang three times before she answered.

“Let me guess… you’re stuck too?” She asked and I could hear the smile in her voice.

“…Yes.” I mumbled.

“Alright, I’ll get Matt and Brian and we’ll try and get you two out.” Sammy laughed.

“Thank you.” I sighed.

“You’re welcome.” She laughed and then hung up.

“Sammy’s gonna get the guys and try and get us out… this sucks.”

“You suck.” Zack smirked.

“Nope, that’s Gena.” I smirked back.

“Can you just leave her alone, Stac?” Zack groaned and I shook my head.

“Does she ever leave me alone, Zachary?” I asked him.

“That’s besides the point…”

“No it’s not! That bit… b-i-t-c-h never fu… f-u-c-k-i-n-g leaves me alone! I thought you wanted Sammy back anyways! She’s single now… I mean, yeah she has a date with the baseball player, who is so, so, so, so, so f-u-c-k-i-n-g gorgeous by the way, but I know for a fact that if you asked her to take you back… she’d have her clothes off before you could even finish your sentence.” I sighed and I saw Zack frown.

“I’m just trying to figure it all out in my head… I don’t know what I’m doing yet…” Zack sighed and then I saw his eyes widen, “I, whoa! Who’s touching me?!”

“Calm down it’s just me.” I heard Sammy laugh.

“Oh… okay then.” I saw a look of immense relief on Zack’s face.

“Samantha, where are you touching him?” I yelled and I heard her laugh.

“His legs.”

“Oh!” I said and I heard her laugh again.

“Okay, Zack is very stuck and Matt and Brian went to go get someone to help us get him out.” I heard Sammy say and I just laid my head down on the bottom of the tunnel.

This blows.

-------------------

-Sammy’s POV-

Of course those two would both get themselves stuck in the freaking tunnel.

“Zack are you okay?” I asked still holding his legs. Matt had placed a chair underneath Zack’s legs so that I could get up and try and pull Zack out.

“Yeah, I’m fine!” I heard him yell down to me.

“I’m gonna try and pull you out again, okay?” I yelled up at him.

“Okay!” He yelled back.

I pulled as hard as I could and I ended up pulling Zack’s jeans and boxers down. I saw mother’s covering their children’s eyes and I saw Val, Katie and Leana’s jaws drop. I bet they didn’t think Zack was as big as he is.

“Sammy!” I heard him yell.

“Sorry!” I giggled and “accidentally” grabbed his penis in my attempt to pull him out of the tunnel. I heard Zack let out a gasp and then a moan. Jimmy walked over and threw me over his shoulder. He put me down on the floor and then got up on the chair and pulled his boxers back up, followed by his jeans

“There you go, Zack.” Jimmy said.

“Thank you Jimmy!” I heard him yell and I looked at Jimmy.

“I was having fun!” I pouted.

Jimmy rolled his eyes at me as Matt and Brian walked over with a group of men. After about an hour they managed to free Zack from the tunnel and then Stacie and Aiden crawled out after him. Brian wrapped Stacie in his arms and I saw her sigh and bury her head in Brian’s neck. Zack picked up Aiden and hugged him. I smiled as he walked over to me with Aiden giggling and hugging Zack’s neck.

“Thank you for trying to help… and for molesting me. I really appreciate it.” Zack smirked. I rolled my eyes as I laughed and he put Aiden down and then pulled me into his arms. I sighed softly and buried my face in his neck. He smelled just like he always did. It was a mixture of his favorite cologne, the first gift I had ever bought for him, and cigarettes… it was my most favorite smell in the world. The smell, to me, was like being home. He let go of me and the familiar sense of longing filled my body.

I smiled at him and then picked up Aiden.

“Do Mommy and Daddy know how to throw a party or what, Aiden?”

Aiden nodded and giggled.

I wondered how many more crazy birthday’s my little boy was going to have… judging by his family… he was in store for a lot more
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY! This is absolutely the LAST chapter I'm posting for a while. I swear this time!!!!