My Chemically Avenged Romance

Shocks And Surprises

-June 2008-

“If I have to listen to Zack and the walking STD have sex one more time I’m gonna blow my brains out!” I groaned and took a sip of my beer.

Stacie, Val, Leana, Katie and I were all around my and Zack’s pool, tanning, talking and some of us were drinking.

“Not to sound like a bitch, but you’re the one who decided to live with him.” Leana laughed.

“I know… but I did it because I didn’t want to change Aiden’s life too dramatically. He’s so used to Zack being around in the morning, the afternoon, and at night… I couldn’t take that away from him… or Zack. Plus I wanted to get out of Matt and Val’s house.” I smiled at my future sister-in-law.

“Hey, I miss having you and the little cutie pie around and Matt does nothing but worry about you two living with Zack.” Val laughed.

“Get ready to see the sexiest cannonball you will ever see!” Brian announced as he climbed onto the diving board.

“Or the sexiest fail you’ll ever see!” Matt laughed as he sat down on my lap. I laughed and Matt laid back on me.

Brian jumped off the diving board and started to do a cannonball… then somehow ended up doing a belly flop.

“Called it.” Matt laughed and Bri resurfaced.

“Stacie!” He whined and Stacie rolled her eyes and got up off her lawn chair.

“Coming baby” She said and Brian tried to laugh.

“You can’t… I’m not helping you”

Everyone rolled their eyes and Stacie turned around and sat back down.

“Stacie!” Brian whined again and Stacie laughed and stood up and walked over to him.

 Matt laughed even harder and then turned his head and looked at me.

“Why do you look sad?”

“Because the first guy who’s been on top of me in six months… is my fucking brother.” I groaned.

“It’s been six months since you and Zack…?” Matt asked. He actually seemed sympathetic. 

“Yep and it doesn’t help that I am constantly kept up at night listening to Gena pretending to orgasm” I sighed and then I heard Zack and Gena approach.

“I smell whore,” Val whispered and Leana, Katie and I all giggled and plugged our noses.

Ichabod saw Gena and got up from his little spot next to me. He pranced over to her and once she went to pet him, Icky started to growl at her, causing me to smile. “Good boy”

“Stupid fur ball.” Gena muttered, then noticed that there were only five lawn chairs and Brian had just occupied the fifth one. Her glare landed on Matt and I. “I knew you two were into twincest…” 

“I knew you two were into twincest.” I mocked her under my breath. “Oh yeah. All night long Gena.” I smiled and then kissed Matt full on the lips.

“Ew” Gena sneered then peeled her clothes off and slid into the pool.

I was too busy glaring at Gena to feel Matt climbing off of my lap. I did realize it when I heard him growl at Zack.

“We need to talk. Now!”

I wished that Zack’s parents hadn’t taken Aiden. None of this crap went on when my son was home.

“Ok” Zack muttered and followed Matt into the house.

I was fighting the urge to follow them and then I heard Stacie scream. I turned my head just in time to see her jump out of the pool.

“The pool is contaminated!” Stacie shivered and then went and sat down on Brian’s lap.

“I can decontaminate you baby!” Brian smirked and Stacie just smacked him on the chest.

“Down boy!”

I laughed and then looked back at the house. I guess I’ll just let Matt deal with whatever he needs to deal with.

---------------------------

-Matt’s POV-

“So what’s this all about Sanders?” Zack asked, jumping up on the kitchen counter.

“My sister.” I said simply.

“What about her?”

“Have you not noticed how tired and depressed she’s been lately, Zack?” I was a little surprised that he hadn’t noticed anything wrong with her. He’s usually the first to notice anything being wrong with Sammy.

“I mean, I’ve noticed that she doesn’t talk to me as much since the… miscarriage, and she spends most of her time either with Aiden, upstairs on her Mac book or she’s on the phone with Jesse,” I heard nothing but dislike in Zack’s voice when he said Jesse’s name. “She only leaves the house when Stacie drags her out and Jimmy’s been here a lot more, just hanging out with her… so if you want to know what’s going on with her, maybe you should ask Jimmy.” Zack explained.

“I don’t need to ask Jimmy why my sister is acting the way she’s been. I already know. She told me.” I said, and Zack’s eyes lit up with curiosity.

“Really? She told you?! She doesn’t tell you anything! Um, so… what’s going on with her?” Zack asked and I wondered if he had noticed more of Sammy’s behavior than he was letting on… maybe to avoid me seeing that he was more concerned than he should be.

“She hasn’t had sex in six months, so that’s depressing her. She doesn’t feel… attractive any more and I think that has a lot to do with Quinn and how their relationship ended… I mean, I’m sure Jesse's helping with that, but still. She’s tired because… she hears you and Gena at night. So I was thinking… maybe you two could move all that shit to Gena’s place or maybe a fucking motel or something.” I said and I made sure I watched every look on Zack’s face as I was speaking. When I mentioned her not having sex, he looked shocked. When I mentioned how she doesn’t feel attractive, he looked sad and almost outraged. When I said Quinn’s name, he looked furious. When I said Jesse's name, he looked irritated. Then when I brought up him and Gena keeping Sam up at night, he looked beyond guilty.

“Uh… yeah. I’ll, uh, ask Gena about it…”

“Thank you Zack.” I said and Sammy walked into the kitchen.

“I just want a beer… we have to toast Bri and Stacie.” Sam smiled at me.

“Why?” I asked and handed her a beer.

“Bri popped the question and Stacie thought he was joking so she tried to drown him and I had to save his life by telling her that he was serious… because I helped him pick out the ring. So, now they’re making out in the pool and we’re gonna distract Bri with booze so they’ll stop.” Sammy laughed and I threw a beer at Zack and then took the whole cooler in my arms.

“Let’s go toast the future Mr. and Mrs. Haner then.”

------------------------------

-Sammy’s POV-

I walked out of the house with Matt and Zack following.

“Oh thank goodness you’re back, they’re almost naked.” Val said, running over to me.

“Dear Lord. Bri, I have booze!” I yelled then ran and jumped into the pool with three beers.

“Yay! I love you!” Brian cheered and took two of the three beers away from me. He handed one to Stacie and Matt handed a beer to everyone but Gena. He’s definitely my brother. Then everyone jumped into the pool and crowded around Brian, Stacie and I.

“I love you too. So with that in mind, I propose a toast! To the future Mr. and Mrs. Haner! I love both of you with all of my heart and if I could I would marry both of you! Keep in mind that if it weren’t for Matthew and I, Brian would’ve pussied out of getting Stacie’s number and we wouldn’t be here right now! So I’m also proposing a toast to my brother and I!” I smiled and held up my beer.

“Ego!” coughed Bri.

“Fuck you! Of everyone in this pool, you’re the one with the world’s biggest ego darling.” I giggled and kissed Brian’s cheek.

Brian rolled his eyes and kissed Stacie again. I watched them with envy. Matt and Val were getting married, now Stacie and Brian. Soon Jimmy and Leana would be getting engaged, and then Johnny and Katie… and I’d be alone.

“I’m out of booze!” Brian announced and I smiled.

“I’ll go get more from the fridge…”

I climbed out of the pool and wrapped a towel around myself and headed towards the house.

“Hey, I’ll be right back.” I heard Zack say and then heard him running up behind me. “Need any help?”

“Um… sure.” I said, eying him suspiciously. 

He just smiled and opened the door for me.

“Thanks” I smiled and walked into the house. I thought I heard the lock click on the door, but I figured I was imagining things… then Zack pushed me up against the wall. “What the fuck are you doing, Zack?”

He just looked at me and licked his lips.

“Zacky, seriously, what are you doing?” I asked again and tried to free my arms. He held on to them a little tighter. He smiled at me then pinned them above my head. “Zack?”

He smirked at me and then kissed me full force. I melted into the kiss and just as soon as I thought it was going somewhere, Zack pulled away. He put his lips to my ear and whispered.

“You’re still the most beautiful girl in the world to me.”

I felt chills run down my spine and he let go of me. He kissed the corner of my lips then smiled at me before leaving the house. I gathered my thoughts and just grabbed a two 24-packs of Bud out of the fridge. I walked outside and then stopped in my tracks when I heard Gena speaking.

“Well you better learn to deal with me, Stacie… because Zacky and I are getting married!”

My heart stopped, and then broke.

“What?!” I yelled and Zack spun around. 

I mouthed wordlessly at him and then dropped the beers and walked back into the house.

“Fucking way to go you stupid fucking whore!” I heard Stacie yell. “Sammy, wait up!”

I stopped walking and just started crying instead. I sat down on the stairs and Stacie came bursting into the house, looking all around for me. She saw me sitting on the steps in tears and sat down next to me. She put her arms around me.

“He’s fucking marrying her Stac…” I sobbed.

“I know honey… he’s such a fucking idiot!” Stacie said, pulling me closer to her.

“He just kissed me… not even ten minutes ago.” I whispered.

“He did what?!” Stacie yelled.

“He kissed me” I just started to cry harder. I didn’t want to talk about this anymore.

Zack ran into the house and saw Stacie and me. He looked almost heartbroken when he looked at me.

“Sammy, I… I’m so sorry you had to find out like that…” Zack whispered.

“Fuck you Zack.” I sneered and stood up and bolted up the stairs and into my bedroom.

------------------------

-Stacie’s POV-

“You really fucked up this time Baker! You fucking told me you wanted her back… asking that fucking skank bitch to fucking marry you, isn’t gonna get Sammy back you fucking idiot!” I yelled and Zack looked down at his feet. “Fucking look at me you prick!”

Zack looked up and I saw the tears in his eyes.

“You just completely broke my best friends heart and you’re crying? She deserves to fucking have a good long cry right now! You don’t deserve shit! Actually you know what you deserve? Gena! You’re just as fucking bad as she is! You fucking kissed Sammy when you knew that you were already engaged to the fucking bag of trash you call your fiancée! What the fuck is wrong with you Zack?! Who does that shit?! I hope to God that Sammy and Jesse make their relationship official and she fucking marries him and has some kids. Then you’ll understand how she feels right now! It’s not fucking fun to watch the love of your life with someone else! I thought you knew that already Zack… I guess I was wrong.” I screamed and I think Zack was so shocked and taken aback that he just stared blankly at nothing while I stormed up the stairs.

This was such a fucking mess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh um, hi guys. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I no longer have a computer or Internet connection at my new apartment... I moved out of my moms and now live with my boyfriend. So writing is a lot harder to do. I'm gonna try and update as much as I possibly can. Promise <3