My Chemically Avenged Romance

Flashbacks.

-Flashback-

-May 2008-

“Ugh… tanning is boring.” I said to myself and stood up and looked around my yard.

I was alone today. Zack’s parents took Aiden for the day and I had no idea where Zack was. Brian, Matt and Jimmy were shopping for the next tour and Val and Leana were with them, and Johnny was spending the day with Katie. I had called Stacie and she said that she would be at the house in twenty minutes…. That was an hour ago. I sighed and walked over to the edge of the pool. I slipped in and sighed. It was really warm actually. I went underwater and then heard someone else get in the pool. I went back up to the surface,

“It’s about time Stac!” I laughed, wiping the water away from my eyes.

“It’s not Stacie…” I heard and my eyes snapped open.

“H-Hey Zack…”

“Hi.”

Zack swam over to me and I splashed him a bit.

“Not nice Samantha.” Zacky smirked at me. He got closer… and closer… and closer… and then I was underwater. I swam back up as fast as I could.

“Asshole!” I coughed and he just smirked. I looked at him with a devilish look in my eye. I backed up slightly then jumped on him and took him down under the water with me. He pushed me off of him and back up to the surface. He resurfaced and I giggled, his hair was all over his face.

“That was very mean…” Zack smiled and then pulled me towards him. He locked his arms around my waist. He moved his head so that his lips were by my ear, “Sammy?”

“Zachary?” I was barely able to speak, our bodies were touching and I thought I could feel something touching my thigh.

“I think there’s something you should do…” Zack whispered and I almost moaned out.

“What would that be, Zack?” I whispered and Zack’s lips got so close to my ear that they were touching it. Plus now I was sure I could feel something touching my inner thigh.

“Hold your breath.” Zack said then pulled me underwater with him. I opened my eyes and let the chlorine burn my eyes. Zack had already done the same and I just looked at him. Before I knew what I was doing I pulled him to me and I kissed him. Underwater. We resurfaced and kept kissing. He pushed me up against the pool wall and I put my hands in his swim trunks. He was extremely hard and I was extremely pleased with that. I started stroking him and then his hand made it’s way into my bikini bottom. He put one finger in me and I actually did moan.

“Zack!”

Zack smiled and his other hand went to my breast. He started kissing my neck and then he pushed another finger into me. He started plunging his fingers in and out of me and I began moaning his name. I felt my end approaching so I pulled his hand out of my bikini bottom and took my hand out of his trunks. I pulled his trunks down and he smiled at me. He untied my bottoms, kissed me as hard as he could and then he pushed into me. It was the most mind-blowing feeling in the world, having Zack inside me again.

“Zack, oh my God!”

Zack moaned and started to thrust into me.

“Zack, fuck… oh God! Harder!”

Zack did what I asked him to do and then I heard Stacie.

“Sammy, come on! Not again!”

What the hell did she mean by that?

“Sammy! Wake up!” Stacie yelled.

Fucking no! I couldn’t be dreaming! This is real! Wait… why didn’t Zack finish? Why was he leaving?

“Samantha Marie Sanders! Wake the fuck up!” Stacie yelled then started shaking me.

“What the fuck Stacie?!” I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

“You were fucking moaning so loud! “Oh Zack! Oh Zack harder! Right there baby! Fuck!” it was gross… and Zack heard you.” Stacie laughed, managing to both mock me and mortify me all at once.

“What the fuck do you mean he heard me?” I growled and Stacie laughed again.

“He came upstairs to get something and when he came back downstairs he had a boner, so I called him on it and he told me that he walked by your room and you were moaning his name in your sleep.”

I blushed so hard and Stacie put her arm around me.

“Wanna embarrass Zack?” She asked.

“Um… yeah.” I smiled a bit.

“I know for a fact that he has some questionable things hidden underneath his bed… and in his drawers… and in his closet.” Stacie smirked.

“How do you know that?” I asked, cocking one eyebrow.

“Zack told Brian when he was drunk…” Stacie giggled and pulled me out of bed. “Let’s go!”

“Wait is Zack still here?” I asked and Stacie smirked.

“Yup… he’s in the basement though, so we have time.”

I just shook my head and followed Stacie into Zack’s bedroom. We sat down on the floor and lifted up his bed skirt. Stacie peaked under and then laughed,

“Jackpot!”

She pulled out a box that said “Sammy” on the cover. I was a little scared to open it, but Stacie didn’t even bother to ask me if I wanted to… she just did it.

“Okay… what do you have in the Sammy box, Zachary?” Stacie said and took the cover off.

We looked in and the first thing we saw was mine and Zack’s junior prom picture.

“Aw how fucking cute is that?!” Stacie giggled and then put it down on the floor.

She pulled out more pictures and I laughed every time she gushed about how cute every picture was.

“Okay… oh god… this is sticky… what the fuck is this? It’s obviously something that Zack likes… Holy shit! I did NOT need to see that!” Stacie yelled and then threw the picture at me.

I looked down at it and gasped. Why the fuck did Zack have a naked picture of me?

“When the fuck did he take this?!” I turned the picture over too see if there was a date on the picture. There was no date, but there was a note. “Stac, there’s a note on it.”

“What’s it say?”

“It says, “Baker, I’m giving this to you because I know that she belongs with you… Enjoy! - Frank” What the fuck?!” I was absolutely shocked.

“That’s fucking weird!” Stacie said, grossed out.

She shuddered a bit then pulled something else out of the box.

“I recognize these…”

She was dangling the lacy, racy leopard print panties I had bought two years ago and wore once, in her fingers.

“These have been missing for two years! I wore them once and then Zack offered to do my laundry for me and I never saw them again!” I giggled.

“Zack must’ve stolen them.” Stacie giggled and then rolled them into a ball in her hand and then quickly dropped them, “They’re sticky too…”

I laughed and Stacie pulled out some videotapes.

“What are these?” She asked me, holding them up.

“I have no idea… he has a VCR in here though…” I said, pointing to the VCR underneath his TV.

Stacie got up off the floor and turned both the TV and the VCR on. She pushed one of the videotapes in and we both sat down on Zack’s bed. The video started and I immediately knew what it was.

“Zachary! Why are you filming me?” I said on the tape.

“Because I love you…” I heard Zack say from behind the camera.

“Oh my God! I can’t believe he kept this…” I smiled and Stacie just looked at the screen in awe.

“Baby, you’re ridiculous… but I love you too…” Video Me giggled and Zack moved the camera so that he could capture us kissing on camera. We pulled away and Video Me giggled again. “You’re such a nerd…”

Video Zack laughed and then turned the camera on himself.

“Well than I’m gonna make a vow to you right now, Samantha Marie Sanders.”

“And what’s that, Zachary James Baker?” Video Me asked with a smile on my face.

“That I promise to love you every single day for the rest of my nerdy life!” I recited it with Video Zack and then got up and took the tape out.

“What gives? That was so cute!” Stacie asked, almost outraged.

“If I kept watching that I was going to start crying…” I sighed and Stacie put the other video in.

The video started in my old bedroom at mine and Stacie’s old apartment. The camera wasn’t moving and I could tell that it was propped up on my bookshelf. The all of a sudden Zack and I burst into the room, making out and I hit fast forward… if he had done what I thought he did, I was going to kill him. As soon as clothes started being removed I hit stop.

“Fucker taped us having sex!” I snapped and out of nowhere Stacie just busted out laughing.

“Of course he did!” She laughed and I walked back over to the box and threw the tapes back into it. Before I did I noticed a small box. It was either and ring box or an earring box. I grabbed it and I saw Stacie’s eyes widen and as she went to take it from me, I opened it. Inside was a pretty white gold band with a bunch of little diamonds surrounding one pretty big diamond in the center of it.

“What the fuck is this?” I whispered with my hand over my mouth.

“I can’t believe he kept this…” Stacie whispered and took it from me.

“What is it?” I asked with my hand still covering my mouth.

“Zack bought this the first time you two were friends with benefits… the day you broke things off was the day he was going to propose to you…” Stacie said and handed it back to me as my stomach lurched.

Zack was going to propose… and I left him for Frankie.

I just stood there with the ring box in my hand, staring at it. I didn’t even hear the footsteps coming up the stairs.

“What are you two doing?!”

I turned and looked at him. He looked at the box on the floor and then at the little box in my hand.

“Shit…” Zack whispered.

“You were going to propose to me? Back in 2003, you were gonna propose? I broke it off with you the day you were gonna ask me to marry you?” I was on the verge of crying. I was such a horrible person.

Zack just looked at the ring box in my hand and sighed.

“Yes.”

I was a horrible fucking bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
So after I posted the last chapter I looked through my folder of pre-written chapters and found this... it was supposed to be posted before the last chapter. UGH. But it's here now in the form of a flashback. Hope you enjoyed it!