Let's Bend the Rules.

Unexpected

Rhydan’s Point of View

“Babe” Danny’s out-of-breath voice breathes into my ear as I work on kissing his neck, around his ear-lobe area.

We are currently in his car, in the car park.
His hands are roving my body and I shift myself into a more comfortable position.
He lets out a moan as I hit his spot, where he melts.
I work myself up his neck and to his lips,

“Babe” He groans.

“Do you want me to stop?” I ask him, quietly.

“No, but I think we should just wait till we get to mine” He moans as I continue.

“Fine” I sulk and remove myself reluctantly from my boyfriend.

He shifts himself in his seat for a moment then sticks the key into the ignition.
We get home – to his flat, I have a habit of calling it home – in the matter of five minutes. Danny decided to speed.
He practically drags me out of the elevator and into the flat.
The door bangs shut behind us and I slip my shoes off and jump into Danny’s arms.
I instantly go for his lips as he leads me to the bedroom.

“Why, Mr. Jones you seem very eager today” I whisper into his ear as he struggles to remove my shirt.

“Three months baby we’re on tour, you know we won’t be able to around the guys” He says, then lets out a triumphant smile as he slings my shirt across the room.
I lunge on him and he falls back against his bed.

“Looks like I’m not the only eager one” Danny mumbles and I work on his trousers.

“Shut up Jones, or do you want me to walk back out of this flat?” I ask him finally getting the belt off his trousers.

“Oh, you need it as much as I do baby” He whispers.

“Just remember whom I’m going on a date with tonight, you never know, he could be good in bed” I mutter as his hands work around my bra straps.

“And just remember Tom’s going to be there too” He says, I can hear the jealousy in his voice.

“Baby, you know you’re the only one for me” I tell him while stopping.

He stops and looks down at me, I smile at him.

“I love you” He mumbles.

“As do I love you” I tell him back, hugging him and we get to work.

Although I stop instantly, Danny looks at me.

“What’s wrong?” He asks.

“Condoms babe” I remind him.

Zaria’s Point of View

“I wonder where Dan and Danny are” I say allowed.

I am now in the McFly Boys’ recording room, we are ‘lounging around’ as Harry calls it. Dan, Dougie and Danny are all missing. Well Dougie is still ‘having a chat’ with my father.
Which started, one hour ago!

“My guess is he’s getting some action from your sister” Harry replies.

I look up at him, disgusted.

“Thanks for that Harry” I say, gross images flicking through my head, I slap my head.

“No problem” He replies twirling his drum sticks around his fingers.

“He’s probably right though” Tom comments,

“You don’t have to tell me” I mutter, really not wanting to imagine my sister enjoying herself in bed.

He shrugs,

“Well, we’ll know later, Danny always has a huge cheesy grin on his face after he’s had some bed action and Rhy always goes a bit quite, but it’s like she glows or something” Tom says.

“You’re to smart for your own good” I tell him promptly.

The recording door swings open, and a person I have never seen in my life walks in.

“Zaria? Your father wants to talk to you” He informs me.

“Ok, thanks, and you are?” I ask him.

“Kyle” he says, I shake his hand and he leads me into my dad’s office, as if I didn’t know the way.

I open the door and come into contact with my father sitting behind his desk and Dougie in the seat opposite him.

“Zaria” He greets me.

“Hi dad” I reply.

“Sit down, I need to talk to the two of you together” He says.

I gulp and take the seat next to Dougie.

I look at him but he keeps his head fixed forwards.

“What’s wrong?” I ask him.

“Well, I’ve just been talking to Dougie for the past hour, and I’ve come to a conclusion” He says.

I frown, “huh?”

“Well, you are going to go out with Dougie tonight, along with your sister and Gerard” He tells me.

“Wait! Hang on! You’re allowing me to date him!” I say, a smile plastering my face.

He looks at me grimly and nods.

“I have of course warned Dougie about what will happen if he… hurts you… in any way” He says, glancing at Dougie.
I follow this and Dougie opens his mouth.

“I would never dream of it sir” He says quickly.

Dad nods, “Seven o’ clock Zaria, I will be at home. You both may leave” He says dismissing us.

I blink, that seriously did not just happen! Once I get outside the door I turn to look at Dougie, he gives me a swift smile then starts walking down the corridor.

“Hold on mister!” I call running after him. His hands are planted deeply in his pockets and his hood is pulled over his head.
I run a bit ahead of him and face him; I look up at him, as he is that bit taller than me.
I smile, but he doesn’t return it.

“Don’t tell me you had nothing to do with this date” I tell him.

He looks down, and finally smiles.

“I didn’t think you’d want to go out with me, and when I asked your father he thought about it for a long time – an hour - then came to the conclusion that I could go out with you tonight. We spent another half an hour going over the rules, as I am a year older than you, but honestly I didn’t think you’d want to go out with me. That’s why I was embarrassed when you came in and your dad told you. That’s why I didn’t look at you, cause I thought you think that you were being pushed into this-” I cut Dougie off from his rambling by grabbing his arm and leading him into the closest room, which happened to be empty.
I plant a kiss on his lips.
The thing I’ve wanted to do since I first saw the guy.

“Dougie, don’t ramble” I tell him softly with a smile.
He returns it.

“You make me nervous” He tells me, and swallows.

“Is that good or bad?” I ask him frowning.

“Oh. Only really pretty girls make me blush, and stammer” He says matter-of-factly.
I feel myself going red.

“Dougie, you’re making me blush” I tell him hiding my face by bending it.

“Well you are beautiful” He says.

“Stop it!” I tell him and look into his eyes.
He smiles at me.

“You’re smile is hypnotising” I tell him.

His smile becomes wider.

==============================================

“I can’t believe he’s letting you two date!” Tom exclaims when we get back into the recording room.

“Why are you complaining? You have a girlfriend” I say, seriously confused.

“I’m not complaining! I just can’t believe it!” He says taking a seat.

“Oh, god” Harry mumbles coming back from the doorway.

“What?” I ask him.

“I wonder how Danny and Rhy are going to take this” He says.

“Well, we don’t have to worry about that right now” I reassure him.

“Well, you better have to think about how you’re going to break it to her cause her and Danny have been dating for years and your father has never let either of them date, he made it clear that she could date none of us.” Harry tells me.

“He makes it clear every week” Tom comments.

“Well, let’s worry about it when the times comes” I say shrugging.

Meanwhile Dougie had stayed quiet during this whole conversation.

“What’s up with you mate?” Harry asks him, sitting on him???

“Get of me you fat asshole!” Dougie shouts shoving him to the floor, I laugh but shut up after receiving a look from Harry.

“Hey! This ain’t fat it’s muscle!” He says glaring at Dougie from the floor.

“Fat-muscle. You still weigh a tone, besides you don’t know the difference” Dougie mumbles.

Harry stands up and whacks Dougie on the side of the head, it sounded like it seriously hurt. Dougie doesn’t comment he just rubs his head.

“You are violent!” I tell Harry, he smiles.

“I’ll take that as a compliment” He says proudly.

“Don’t” I tell him, he narrows his eyes at me.

Dougie and I exchange glances, but he breaks it blushing.
It makes me melt at how young he acts, and innocent.

“Guys I’m gonna head home” I tell them grabbing my bag.

“Isn’t this your first day?” Tom asks.

“Point?”

“You’re not supposed to leave early on your first day” Tom tells me.

“It’s okay when your daddy owns the place, besides I gotta get ready and everything sorted” I tell them.

“For what?” Harry asks,

“Well two things, my date tonight, and the tour in three days, so yeah, BYE!” I yell running out the door.

I catch Dougie’s eye though before exiting.

Rhydan’s Point of View

I lay back in Danny’s arms breathing heavily.

“Baby, have I ever told you how much I love you” I say closing my eyes.

“Countless, but I love it when you tell me” He tells me.

I look up at his freakily chest, and lay my head down.

“What’s the time?” I ask him.

“Five- thirty” He replies looking at his watch.

“Wow, we were at it for long” I comment.

“Is that good or bad?” He asks.

I roll onto my tummy and look up at him, my chin resting on his chest.

“Oh, I think good” I say kissing his chest.

“I wouldn’t want to think I was boring you” He says smiling.

“You?” I ask smiling also.

His smile turns into a smirk,

“Yeah, I can’t imagine it either” He says.

I laugh and shuffle up so my lips are at the same level as his.

“Baby” He mutters, as I don’t stop.

“Mmm” I reply.

“Stop, you’re seriously turning me on” He replies his hands appearing at my bare waist.

“And that’s bad because…?” I trail off running my hands through his curly hair.

He grins and rolls over me so he’s now on the top.

And we’re at it again.

30minutes later

“Baby I have to go” I tell him slipping out of the bed.

“But… but… why?” He asks.

“Cause it’s six and Gerard’s picking me up at seven” I tell him grabbing my underwear and pulling it on.

“I don’t see why you are excepting going out with him” He moans sitting up.

“Well at least after this I can say to dad that I went out with him, I gave him a try but there was no spark” I say putting my skirt on.
Danny pulls back the sheets and stands beside me, and I’m very aware that he’s not wearing anything.

“Was there a spark between us?” He whispers in my ear, sending chills throughout my body. He places both his hand on my waist and pulls me towards him. My eyes close as I let him pull me in.

“Mmm” I moan.

He nibbles at my ear,

“Okay, I have an idea” I say, trying to keep focused, although it’s very hard when you feel your naked boyfriend next to you wanting to have more fun in the bed and also the fact that I can feel his ‘little friend’ getting hard.

“I’m listening” He whispers gently sending more chills throughout my body.

“How bout” I take a breath as I feel him pulling me closer to him. “I get showered and changed here? Then just go straight home after” I say.

“Sounds like a plan” He says.

“Okay, I still have my clothes here don’t I?” I ask him.

“Well I didn’t throw them out so I’m guessing yes” He says.

Zaria’s Point of View

Dan comes running up the driveway at 6.45.
I could’ve killed her, because the car she got out off’s is Danny’s.
Although our dad didn’t see him thank God.
I open the door to her and she sees me all fancy dressed. She frowns,

“Who’s got the date tonight? Me or you?” She asks smiling,

“Well both of us actually, me and Dougie are double-ing with you and Gerard” I tell her quickly as I follow her up the stairs.
She stops abruptly and looks at me,

“You’re going out with Dougie? Does dad know?” She asks me.

“He’s the one who told me about it” I tell her quietly.
And she screams.
Causing mum to rush into the hall.

“What’s all the fuss?” She asks.

“DOUGIE!” She screams staring at me,

“Oh” Mum mutters.

“SHE’S ALOUD DATE DOUGIE!” She screams looking at my mum.
She gives Dan a sympathetic look but then something crosses my mind.

“Hang on! You know?” I ask my mum.

“About Rhydan and Danny? Of course sweetie” She tells me.

My mouth falls and I look at Rhydan.

“You tell her and not me? Your SISTER!” I shout at her.

“What’s all the fuss?” A deep male voice belonging to our father says coming through the hallway door.

We all shut up and Rhydan runs up stairs to get changed.

“Zaria you look beautiful” He tells me.

I breathe out, thankful that he doesn’t disapprove of it.
Rhydan comes downstairs in fifteen minutes all dressed and ready to go.

We are in the hall on our own.

I stare at her.

“What?” She asks.

“Go change” I tell her simply.

“Why?” She asks.

“Cause, you look nicer than me and I don’t want Dougie falling for you” I tell her.

“Awe” She says her face softening although I am completely serious. She goes to hug me.

“Seriously Dan” I tell her.

“Hunni, don’t worry, Dougie won’t fall for me” She reassures me.

“Why are you dressed so nicely if you don’t even like Gerard?” I ask her.

“Let’s just say, it’s not the last of me seeing Mr. Jones for the night” She says, the doorbell rings so I have no time to question her about it.

I open the door and Dougie’s mouth drops as he hands me a single red rose.
I smile,

“Dougie, you’re so cheesy” I tell him, but accept it all the same.
He smiles.

“You look amazing” He says.

I smile and kiss his cheek as mum and dad come into the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what Rhydan's dress looks like:
Image

This is what Zaria's dress looks like:
Image

This is what Dougie looks like:
Image