Let's Bend the Rules.

The Date

Zaria’s POV

Gerard turned out to be, unique, I guess would be the politest word to describe him as.
I felt a little sorry for him though cause he knows he has no chance against Danny, but then again he gave out about them all - including Dougie – yes right in front of him, at Dinner.
It didn’t turn out so great, as Dougie got into a little tiff with him about their – McFly’s – type of music.
It then settled, when Rhy and me reminded him who was in a band.

Now we are onto desserts, well we haven’t ordered yet the waitress still has to come back and take them, Tom and Gio are at the next table, and Danny and Harry are four tables away from us, but Danny has nothing to worry about as Dougie and I are here, although I must admit we aren’t paying the slightest bit of attention on the pair at the moment.

I’m sitting next to Dougie, his arm is now around the back of me, we are sitting at a booth table, and he’s whispering quietly into my ear.

“You’re really pretty Zar” He says.

I smile softly,

“Thank you, I spent ages just for you” I tell him, in just a whisper.

I feel him smile, as his lips are against my ear,

“You shouldn’t have wasted so much time on me” He mutters, sending a chill down my left side.

“I like too” I tell him, I look up at him and he smiles softly,

Our faces inch closer together, until his lips press against mine.
I’m fully aware that my sister is sitting right across from me and that she is probably glaring at me right now, and that McFly are scattered around the restaurant, but I don’t care, I let him deepen it.

His tongue appears on my lips, and I let him enter almost immediately, it becomes a little heated, as our tongues slip between mouths, exploring them.
I bring my right hand up to his left cheek and caress it softly, this seems to turn him on more, and pulls me closer to him. My breathing starts to increase,

“Ehmm” Someone coughs.

We break apart looking at Rhydan and Gerard who are staring at us, also Tom and Gio at the table next to us are wide-eyed. Not to mention Danny and Harry goggle-eyed four tables away. In a way I am sort of glad that person coughed, otherwise I would’ve wanted to jump Dougie.

“Enjoying yourselves?” Rhydan asks, trying not to smile.

I bend my head, and can feel my ears going red.

“Sorry for breaking you two apart, but you need to order your desserts” Rhydan tells us. I look up, and see the waitress staring at Dougie and me, well more Dougie.

“Uh, I’ll have the chocolate gateau” Dougie mumbles, “With ice-cream”

“And I’ll just have some of him – uh I mean his” I say quickly, then cringing.

She nods and walks away with our orders. I keep my head bent placing my right hand to my forehead I mentally slap myself. Dougie doesn’t say anything making the silence worse… finally I raise my head.

Rhydan is looking at me with a smile, but it’s not an evil smile, she seems happy.

“Sorry” I mutter to her.

She doesn’t reply, but nods.

“I’m just going to go to the bathroom” I tell them all.

Dougie slides out of the booth, letting me out. I pass him,

“Sorry” I mutter in his ear, he shakes his head.

“Don’t worry about it” He tells me

“Zar, wait” Rhydan calls. I turn to her, “I need to go to” She says.

Gerard stands up and she scoots out of the booth.

We walk to the bathrooms together.
“Sorry Dan” I tell her, avoiding her face.

“Don’t apologize, it was the best entertainment tonight” She says grinning. “You definitely caught everyone’s attention after”

“I feel sorry for Dougie, the guys are gonna take the piss so much later” I say opening the door of the ladies bathroom.

“Well Danny won’t” She tells me.

This makes me remember something Tom told me earlier and I look at her, she is glowing,

“Did you sleep with him earlier?” I ask her, my eyes wide.

“What? How did you know!” She asks, her head snaps towards my direction.

“The guys no way to much about you and Danny” I tell her shaking my head laughing.

She smiles, “Should I be scared?” She asks.

I just continue, “So what’s the deal with Gerard?” I ask her,

“He’s a pig isn’t he? Seriously! Didn’t you notice he has no table manners at all! And that he chews with his mouth open! If this was a real date I swear I’d leave” She tells me.

“Are you sure this isn’t just cause Danny’s here?” I ask her.

“Zar, seriously, he talks when he’s in the middle of a bite! He keeps spitting on me when he talks too” She shudders, “Haven’t you noticed I’ve moved away from him?”

“Yeah, I thought that’s just ‘cause Danny’s here though” I mumble.

She sighs, “Right I’m going back out” She says.

“Cheer up, at least now you don’t have to go out with him again” I remind her.

“Yeah I guess” She sulks.

I follow her out of the rest rooms.

When we get to our table the desserts are already there. I slip in next to Dougie, he looks at me and moves to get up, but I pull him back down,

“Don’t move, I’ll just climb over you” I tell him. He looks at me with a bemused expression and shrugs. I sit on his lap and slide myself onto the seat next to his.
When done, I smile.

“See, no need for you to move” I tell him and kiss his cheek. He smiles and places a forkful of chocolate cake into his mouth.

“Nice?” I ask.

“Mhm, want some?” he asks, already sinking the fork into the heavily loaded chocolate cake, I nod and he raises it to my lips, I open my mouth and he feeds me some, it was honestly, GORGEOUS!

“That is so nice” I breath out.

“So you want ‘his’ or ‘him’?” Dougie asks, trying to keep a straight face, but the corners of his lips keep flicking into a small smile.
I shuffle closer to him,

“Can I have both?” I ask whisper.

“Anything for you” He mutters, I smile.

“Gerard remove your hand from my knee” Rhydan tells him, I turn my head in there direction, Gerard’s not looking too happy and doesn’t remove his hand from Dan’s knee so Rhydan does it for him. He places is back on her knee.

“Move your hand” She tells him strongly.

He whispers something into her ear, I can’t hear but her facial expression tells me all I need to know and she trys to pull away from him but he pulls her closer holding onto her wrists.

“Gerard, let go of her” Dougie tells him raising his voice and starting to get out of the booth.

“This has nothing to do with you” He snaps at Dougie.

I look towards Danny and Harry’s table, trying to catch his eye, and as if Danny can feel someone watching him he turns his head to my direction.
I nod my head towards Rhydan, he frowns and I nod.

Danny stands up quickly and makes his way towards us; Rhydan is struggling with Gerard, as he doesn’t let her go.

“I think you should let go of her mate” Danny says, reaching our table, and Rhydan looks as if she’s just been saved by God.

“And why should I do that mate?” Gerard asks, although not paying attention to Rhydan he loosens his grip and she pulls her hands from him.

“Unless you want her father to hear how you’ve been molesting his eldest daughter, I think you should stay away from her” Danny tells him as I scoot out of the booth letting Rhydan out.

She hugs Danny and the two make there way to Danny’s table, Dougie takes my hand, drops 50pounds on the table and we exit the restaurant, leaving Gerard to pay for the remaining of the meal.

We step outside, into the cold air, hitting us hard, and I erupt in goose bumps, trying to wrap my shawl around me, to make me warmer. Dougie’s arm is still placed around me and he looks down at me.

“Cold?” He asks.

I nod and he takes off his jacket and places it around my shoulders.
I snuggle into it, inhaling his smell,

We stand there for about ten minutes, Dougie’s left arm is placed around my waist, and I can feel the wind blowing strongly.

“Doug? Do you want your jacket back? You must be freezing” I tell him.

“Better me than you” He mutters in my ear. I smile,

“Seriously, if you catch pneumonia I’ll blame myself” I tell him, shrugging the jacket off my shoulders.

“And if you catch it, then you’re father will blame me” He says laughing, I smile,

“So you wouldn’t blame yourself?” I ask him eyebrows raised.

“’Course I would” He mutters into my ear, turning to me so he’s standing right in front of me, his arms wrapped around me, I stare into his eyes.

“I’m sorry for embarrassing you earlier” I say softly.

“You didn’t embarrass me” He says smiling, “But if we weren’t interrupted I don’t think I would’ve been able to stop”

I smile, “I know exactly what you mean”

He hugs me tightly, and I lift my head kissing his soft lips. His arms around me pull me closer to him, his mouth opens just as mine does, and automatically my arms go to around his neck, pulling him towards me.
His tongue explores my mouth, and his hands go underneath the coat, holding onto my hips tightly and pulling me towards him so our bodies are pressed dangerously close together.

My breathing increases and Dougie’s does too.
My chest is rising and falling heavily as Dougie’s tongue plants itself into my mouth.
Slowly he moves away from my mouth and falls to my neck.
Dougie nibbles softly at my skin. I can’t help but let a moan escape from my lips and that’s exactly the reaction he seemed to be waiting for, as his hands make small movements above my dress, and his kissing turns dangerous as it turns me on so much.

“Dougie…” I say in a breathy whisper. He doesn’t seem to hear and carries on kissing me, getting to my collar bone.

“Doug.. we’re outside a restaurant… stop” I tell him.

He stops abruptly and looks up at me,

“I’m sorry” He says quickly and looks away. I place my hand under his chin and turn his head towards my direction.

“Don’t ever be sorry for doing that” I tell him staring into his heavenly blue eyes.

He smiles,
“You wanna come back to mine?” He asks.

My head tells me ‘no’ but my body tell me ‘yes’.
I go with what my body tells me even though I’m pretty sure what the outcome of all this is going to be.
I nod and he smiles

He waves down a taxi and we get into it.
Dougie tells the guy where to go, and places his arms around me.

“Still cold?” He asks as we sit cosily in the back.

“You’re keeping me warm” I tell him putting my head on his shoulder.

“Are you tired?” He asks quietly, rubbing my upper arm.

“Not a bit” I tell him, lifting my head and kissing his cheek.
He smiles and the taxi driver pulls up outside an apartment block.

“7.50” He says.

Dougie hands him a tenner and we get out of the car.

Dougie opens his apartment door, swinging it open and stands back waiting for me to enter first.

I step in; the place has a warm feeling to it. Dougie’s coat is lifted from my shoulders; I look behind me and Dougie smiles back, dropping his jacket on the back of his couch.

“You want a drink?” He asks walking towards the kitchen.

“What you got?”

“Everything, we get sent a lot of fancy wines” He tells me opening the fridge door revealing more wine and beer than food.

“Well whatever, I’m not picky” I tell him.
He takes out an unopened one, and pours me a glass.

I take a sip and smile at him as he watches me.

“Why are you staring at me?”

He shrugs, “Cause you’re perrrty” He says simply.

I place the wine-glass on the counter and take a step closer to him.

“You have a way with words” I whisper in his ear.

He pushes me against the counter, and stands right in front of me, as I stare into his eyes.

“That was a terrible first date” He comments.

“Really? I liked it” I say frowning.

He shakes his head, “I’d rather it was just you and me” He whispers in my ear.

I melt in his arms,

“It’s just you and me now” I say.

“You’re right” he mutters and starts kissing my neck.

This time I let my breathing control itself, not caring if Dougie knows he’s seducing me.

He places his hands on my hips, and pushes himself against me.
My hands find there way to his neck as I push myself close to him.
His head is bent as he makes his way up my neck.

“Am I too small?” I ask him, breathing rapidly.

He shakes his head but I jump up onto the counter anyway. He moves closer to me, so his stomach is pressed against the counter.
He presses his mouth against my neck, but I move his chin up so he’s kissing my lips.
Dougie moves his hands to my waist, and pulls me closer to him, and I can’t help but wrap my legs around his waist.

I moan, uncontrollably, and Dougie removes the shawl from around my shoulders.
My fingers struggle with his top button on his shirt, but eventually, with the help of Dougie, I undo it. Fortunately the rest of them weren’t as bad and I soon have his shirt ripped of his back. I kick off my shoes, and they go flying to the corner of the room.
Wrapping my arms back around his shoulders, he lifts me from the counter, and starts walking. I start kissing his neck area, and he moans out my name, bringing me back to reality I stop suddenly.

“Dougie” I say.

He stops and looks at me,

“Should we be doing this?” I ask him, staring into his eyes. He thinks for a moment, then drops me slowly to the floor,

“I guess you’re right” He says, although he sounds disappointed.

“It’s only been our first-date” I remind him, starting to feel guilty.

He nods.

I bite my lower lip and think for a minute.

“Doug?” I whisper. He looks down at me. “Screw it”
I move towards him wrapping my arms around him and glue-ing my lips to his.

He bends slightly and I jump into his arms, as he lifts me off the ground I wrap my arms once again around his waist.

He brings me to the bedroom, and I start breathing heavily into his kisses. He breaks for a moment.

“You’re to good of a kisser” I tell him, breathing quickly as his hands undo the zipper at the back of my dress.
I hear the zipper move and step out of my dress.

“You’re to gorgeous” He mutters and pulls me towards the bed.
I obey, letting him take advantage of me although he stops suddenly.

“Do you need to ring home and say you won’t be home tonight?” He asks.
I look at him and smile,

“No, Rhy will tell my mum I’m not coming home, she’ll tell dad something” I tell him, “You care to much”

“Well I don’t want you getting into trouble” He mutters, and starts kissing me again.

Rhydan’s POV

Danny brings me back to his flat.

“I can’t believe that ass hole tried to make a move on you” He says shaking his head while throwing his keys on the table by the door.

“Babe, it’s fine” I try and soothe him, rubbing his back.

“It f.ucking isn’t fine! He knows we’re going out!” He shouts.

“What? No he doesn’t” I tell him, beginning to panic.

“Rhy, come on, every one knows we’re dating” He says looking at me.

“Seriously?” I ask, not believing this.

He nods,

“Well about half the people working there does, yeah” He says stepping towards me.

“Shit you’re not serious, you think dad knows?” I ask him.

He shakes his head, “I think if we did, I’d be the first to know” He tells me.

I breathe, letting oxygen into my brain again.

“Don’t worry so much babe” He tells me quietly, pulling me into a hug.

“ It’s just hard you know? I don’t want you taken away from me Danny” I tell him.

“I know, I don’t want you taken away from me either, I love you too much” He whispers.

I respond to the hug wrapping my arms around him.

“You staying here tonight?” He asks.

I nod, “Zaria will tell my mum, she’ll make something up for my dad” I tell him.

He nods and kisses my cheek.

“You wanna watch a movie?” He asks.

I shake my head,

“I wanna go to bed” I tell him.

“It’s only nine thirty” He says looking at his watch.

“I never I said I wanted to sleep” I say, break away from his arms and make my way to the bedroom door.
I catch his smirk before going into the room, being closely followed by Danny.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhm.. so yeah lots of 'Action', in this one, sorry! lolx