A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy

An Old Friend

I burst into the small home, "Joebgen!" I cried.

"Right here, child," a voice said. I turned around and smiled to see an old black woman grinning right back at me. I hugged the woman, she was like a Grandmother to me, so sweet and just the right age.

"Joebgen," I said urgently, "You need to hide me,"

Joebgen nodded, "No need to explain, hide in the back room,"

I did as she had ordered me, I ran to her shop part of her home and flew behind a curtain towards the back where a supply closet lay. I hide back there.

Suddenly, Joebgen came through the curtain, "Child, I finished the sunlight potion, I will give you all I have for free,"

I smiled and said thank you and that I will send word to her where I will end up and what the adress is.

A soft and muffeled knock came to the door, Joebgen stiffened, "Not a word, " she said. I nodded.

I heard her open the door, "Good evening, " I heard her say cheerfully.

"Good evening, we wouldn't be bothering you at this hour but his daughter is missing, " I reconized the voice, it was Sookie's. Then I heard a sniffing sound.

"Oh, sir, I am most sorry, please, do come in,"

"Thank you, " Sookie said.

"What are your names?

"Sookie Stackhouse and this is Bill Compton," Joebgen did not answer. I heard her feet shuffeling towards the curtain and she walked right in.

"Get up, child, this man is your daddy, you hear?" She said quite loudly then she mouthed, "I have been waiting for this moment, you to find your biological daddy since you've become reincarnated!"

Reincarnated...

I nodded, "Yes, ma'am," and Joebgen brought me into the room where Sookie and Bill were.

Bill's eyes and face were covered in blood, he was crying. As soon as he saw me he was in front of me.

He smiled, then he frowned, "Don't you ever do anything like that to me again!"

"I promise, Papa," Suddenly, I began to cry too. Bill hugged me tightly and shushed me until my crying came to a cease.

Bill let go of our embrace and held my chin in his hand, "My baby, beautiful Sarah," he said, "Let's go home,"