A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy

Running

"Papa!" I woke up screaming.

"It's ok, you're ok," a blonde girl said, soothingly to me. She was putting a cold washcloth over me forehead.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Sookie Stackhouse, sweetheart, what's yours, honey?" the girl replied.

"Lauren Berggren," I said.

"Nice to meet you," Sookie smiled and angelic smile.

"How long have I been out?"

"Oh, about an hour, Pam and I have been worrying about you, honey,"

I sighed and sat up, I looked around and realized we were in my room. Where's Eric and Bill? I wondered.

"Eric and Bill are in Eric's office, negotiating this mess out. So what's with you and Bill?" Sookie asked curiously.

Weird...it's as if she read my mind. (THE IRONY IS KILLING ME!!!!)

"I don't really know, he's my Papa. I think," I shook my head, "I'm not sure,"

"How old are you?"

"14"

"Oh my god, you're younger than Jessica, Bill's vampire child, she's 17!" Sookie was absolutly shocked.

I nodded, "Yeah, " I had no idea what else to say.

Sookie asked me about my story and so I told her everything that I can rememeber. And Sookie told me her story. It had been a long time since I had a serious girl talk with someone. Being with Sookie reminded me of being with my mother.

"Didn't you mention Pam earliar?" I asked suddenly.

"Yeah, she brought you and me here, but Eric forbade you to communicate with you. I don't know why, though." Sookie responded.

I nodded. Eric, that name burned deep inside me. That cheating evil mother fucking man! The anger and rage began to build up in me. I didn't care whether Bill was my Papa, this was too fucking much for me. Adrenaline was being poured by the gallons into my bloodstream.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. The anger lead me onto a hunt. *Click* I ran to the door and knocked in down, blowing it to the other side of Fangtasia. I growled and started my way to the exit.

"NO!" I turned around to see Bill's face terrified and Eric's expression stood out. His face was apologetic. But it was too late, I was furious. I stormed away and ran out and away from Shrewport. Every once in a while, I would see Bill and Sookie behind me in a yellow car but I ran faster than that, so I would speed up.

Eventually, I came to a forest and saw a small light in the distance. I smiled, knowing what awaited me. Joebgen, an old friend.

Joebgen was a goblin that made potions for mystical creatures, Eric introduced us once and she showed me all the things she made. She told me she was working on a potion that would make vampires walk in pure daylight without being burned.

With that being said, I knew she would help me. I heard a car stop and a man cry out, "Come on, Sookie!" Shit. I sped up an ran into the house, to reveal a very old friend.