A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy

Flashbacks

Bill brought me to the family room, it was just the way it was when I left with a few minor adjustments. I saw the piano and sat down on the bench and placed my hands delacatly on the keys.

Flashback:

"Like this, Papa?" I asked my Papa as I played the piano.

"Yes, you're doing it perfectly, Sarah!" he said smiling down at me.

Present:

"You taught me," I whispered.

"Yes, I did, you played beautifully," he said smiling. I looked around and saw the fireplace, I got up and touched the rug.

Flashback:

A little girl was walking to her Papa, all on her own, her mother smiling on the other side.

"She's doing it! Come here my sweet baby Sarah!" Papa said, extending his arms for his baby girl who happily wobbled over. The little girl fell into her Papa's arms and he picked her up and kissed her on the cheek.

Present:

"Oh, Papa," I began to cry, "I remember, I remember,"

Bill came over to me and picked me up and held me in his tender arms, "Oh Sarah, you're remembering parts of your old life!" I continued to cry into Bill's chest.

"Bill?" I heard Jessica's voice, "It's almost sunrise,"

Papa and I ended our embrace and went to ground, but all my dreams were about my past, not just the ones I had first remembered but newer ones.