A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy

Watching, Waiting, and Hoping

Bill's Point of View:

I watched my little Sarah walk around the house, touching and remembering things. It was beautiful to watch her and everytime she would remember something, she would smile and say, "I remember,"

"Bill?" I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I turned to see Sookie looking down at me.

"Yes, Sookie?" I replied.

"I'm leaving, I have a shift, but I will be back, Jessica isn't coming with me, just to let you know," Sookie said.

I nodded and stood up, "I love you," and I kissed her, but I was unaware of who was watching.

Lauren's Point of View:

I was remembering everything, so many memories of me and my family, all in this house, how could I have ever forgotten?

"I love you," I heard Bill from the other room, I peeked in and saw him kissing Sookie. I felt a pounding in my head that dropped me to my knees. I groaned in pain...

Flashback:

"I love you, all of you," Papa was saying to us, he was going off to war.

Thomas ran up to Papa crying, "Don't leave us, Papa, we will miss you too much!" He cried. I saw some tears flow from Papa's eyes.

"I will miss you too, Thomas," was all he could muster to the child.

Mama nudged me forward and I ran into Papa's arms, "Don't go, please, I'll do anything to make you stay, Papa, don't leave us, " I felt tears begin to pour out of my eyes.

Papa brought himself to my eyelevel, "Now listen here you, I love you and your brother and your Mama more than anything and I'm going to protect you from anything, so that's why I have to go, you understand?"

Painfully, I nodded.

Mama was next, she came up to Papa and kissed him, "William, don't be too long, " was all she could say to her husband. Papa nodded. He turned around and began his way towards war. That's when my headaches started. I began to have headaches everyday and they would hurt so bad.

They grew worse and worse as long as Papa was gone, until the day I died.

Lights blinded me and I was in heaven and I saw Mama and Thomas, but no Papa, he wasn't here. I understood then, Papa didn't die, but somehow he was alive and I wanted to find him, Mama said no, and Thomas said no, but I have to see Papa. I wanted to see him for myself.

Bill's Point of View;

I heard Sarah groan as Sookie left the house, I became curious and started my way into the dining room and to my horror, Sarah was holding her temples, she was crying, and she was in some type of trance.

I was next to her, I held her hand and tried to talk to her, "Sarah, come back to me, come back to me, please, Sarah, come back to me,"

Sarah's eye's flew open, "Papa, I know why I'm here,"