Status: updated as I have time.

Welcome to the Family

Ten

“I’m gonna freaking kill you!”

Jimmy snorted as Johnny stalked down the hall toward him. “Calm down munchkin. It was just a joke,” he said with a grin, his blue eyes shining.

“Dude you have no idea how embarrassing that was!” Johnny whined.

Jimmy shrugged grinning at Johnny. “That’s what you get for being so damn short my friend.”

Johnny grumbled under his breath as he walked toward the common room. Jimmy raised an eyebrow as he heard something about a girl. “ A girl? At the desk? Who?” he asked absently hoping it was Sami.

Johnny smiled and nodded. “Yeah. Her name’s Lys,” he answered his cheeks flushing slightly. “She gave me an extra key after mine magically got stolen.”

Jimmy smiled as he made a mental note to thank Dani for her help. “Got it out of your pants when Zack took ‘em,” he answered with a grin.

“What did I do?” Zacky asked as he walked up next to Johnny. He laughed as the smaller man punched him in the arm. “Oh get over it shortie,” he said with a grin.

Johnny opened his mouth to speak when he heard music coming from the common room. He glanced over at Jimmy and Zacky who shrugged as they looked in the room.

Jimmy grinned as he saw Brian sitting with Danielle in the back of the room. He had an arm wrapped around her shoulders showing her how to play.

“I didn’t know you played Bri,” Jimmy said quietly.

Brian looked up and Dani buried her face in her hands. He laughed and whispered something in her ear and she snickered as she looked up at Johnny. “Yeah I’ve been playing for a long time,” he answered as he started playing absently.

“I play too but I’m not nearly as good as you,” Zacky said quietly.

Brian shook his head. “I bet you’re just as good.”

“I taught myself when I was 13. Trust me. I’m not nearly as good.”

“Yeah? Show me something,” Brian said handing Zacky the guitar.

“Can’t. I’m lefty.”

Brian grinned and nodded as he started playing again. “Don’t see that too often.” He murmured as he looked up at Dani.

The girl’s cheeks flushed and she nodded. “I only know one other lefty who plays guitar.”

Jimmy grinned as he drummed on the table in front of him. “Matt’s a screamer. Heard him singing to himself a few days ago and he’s really awesome.”

“I play bass,” Johnny said quietly a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

“Jimmy obviously drums,” Brian said with a laugh.

“You guys should like start a band.” Dani said with a grin.

The four guys looked at each other and their eyes sparkled. “We just gotta talk to Matt,” Brian said quietly.

“I can get it done,” Jimmy said with a grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two in one day cuz I been slacking hardcore XD

Comments are <3

x,
Joanie