Status: updated as I have time.

Welcome to the Family

Nine

Johnny yawned as he walked down the hall toward the bathroom. He stuck his room key in his pocket as he ran a hand through his mohawk. His mind wandered as it usually did so he barely noticed the girl walking toward him until he ran into her.

“Shit! Sorry sorry!” he said as he helped her off the floor.

“It’s fine. I wasn’t paying attention,” she said as she brushed herself off. “Better hurry. There’s barely any hot water left.”

Johnny squeaked and nodded throwing another “Sorry!” over his shoulder as he took off down the hall. He didn’t notice her pull his key from her pocket as she walked down the hall. He got into the bathroom and stripped as he turned on the hot water grinning as the room filled with steam.

Around ten minutes later Johnny stepped out of the shower. He rubbed his eyes as the steam cleared and blinked as he realized his clothes were gone.

“What the fuck?” he muttered as he looked around the room. He swore as he realized that somehow Jimmy had taken his stuff and his room key had been in his pants pocket. He stuck his head out of the bathroom door looking up and down the hall before he bolted toward his room.

“Fuck!” he muttered as he tried to open his now locked door.

“SWEARD! What the hell are you doing?”

Johnny spun around wincing as a security guard stood across the hall from him. “My clothes got stolen while I was in the shower and I got locked out of my room.”

The guard shook his head as he pointed down toward the lobby of the center. “Front desk has copies of the keys. Run like hell kid.”

Johnny nodded as he took off down the hall. His cheeks flushed as he heard people laughing. He silently vowed to kill Jimmy at the next possible minute.

As Johnny ran up to the desk the girl standing there looked up at him. She raised her eyebrow in reaction to the naked guy standing in front of her and Johnny could see she was fighting the urge to laugh.

“Can I guess what happened?” she asked as Johnny stood in front of her. He sighed and nodded and she smiled. “Some of your friends stole your clothes while you were showering?”

“Yeah. They locked me out of my room too. I need a new key.”

“Name?” she asked as she walked over to the computer.

“Jonathan Seward.”

The girl nodded as she looked up Johnny’s room number before going to the desk drawer and getting the spare. “Try not to get this one stolen,” she said finally laughing.

Johnny nodded and his cheeks flushed. “Right. Note to self. Thanks…”

“Elyssa. Call me Lys.”

“Thanks Lys. See ya! Hopefully next time I’m wearing clothes.”

“Hopefullly not.”

Johnny’s cheeks flushed as he turned and ran back toward his room.

“Johnny!”

Johnny stopped and turned around grinning at Lys. “Yeah?”

“Come find me if you want to get back at them.”

Johnny grinned and nodded as he started running again. He always seemed to make a hell of a first impression on the girls in this place. But he had a feeling this one was the best one he’d ever made.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some naked Johnny for my twin <3

Comments = <3333

x,
Joanie