I Know.

William

Archie, a friend who volunteered to be our driver, decided last night that he is only driving Lucas to the airport because we pass it on the way to our next show. Lucas can't stay with us much longer, since he has to work, so it all works out.

However, Lucas has been acting kind of strange, since he woke up next to me after we all got smashed. He keeps telling me to forget it, but I can feel it in my gut: there is something wrong. Maybe everything is awkward between us because he happened to wake up just as my dick wanted to say: 'Good morning'.

Lucas hugs Pat first. Next, they are talking about what Lucas will be doing when he gets home. Lucas sighs, "I'll be busy. I have a lot of work to do this week, since I have been procrastinating."

"If you need anything," I hear Pat telling Lucas, "call me."

The next thing Pat says is so soft that I cannot overhear. I feel Lucas's eyes flicker over to me and then back at Pat. He replies, and soon after Georgie and Kelly engross Lucas in some sort of three-way hug. Kelly kisses his cheek.

"Take care," I say, when it is my turn to say goodbye.

"Thanks. You, too."

I don't move to hug him, even though I really want to embrace his slender frame. He laughs nervously, and I half-smile in response.

The intercom comes to our rescue, informing everyone that some flight is boarding. And Lucas sighs, "I should go through security now. Goodbye."

It isn't until he's gone that a small, soft "Goodbye" leaves my own lips.

-

"What do you plan on doing for your birthday, Georgie?" Kelly asks. She's running her finger delicately down his arm, trying to be seductive.

He grabs her face and presses his lips against hers roughly. As they part, he growls one word: "You."

"Oh, Georgie," She giggles, "I know that. Do you want to have a party?"

I groan, "Get a room."

"You need to get laid." Kelly sighs. Yet, on the other hand, Georgie says, "You're just jealous."

Archie decides to join in the conversation, now. "Leave him alone. He's lovesick. Perhaps it would be nice for Georgie to have a party and invite Lucas. Then, we won't have a depressed singer ruining all the fun."

"Fuck off," I tell Archie. Then, I move to one of the bunk beds in the back of the bus.

The sound of Georgie, Archie, and Kelly talking turns into a soft mumble as I drift into a dreamless sleep. However, when I awake, it is Pat's voice that I hear. He's yelling at other people on Call of Duty. Why he would bring it on tour I have no idea, but he enjoys it and that is all that matters.

"If you're going to camp and snipe, then I'll camp and snipe, dumb ass." I overhear Pat. Then comes the response that is so full of static I can't make it out very well.

I climb out of the bunk and make my way to the couch and small TV. Pat sits in front of the couch, with a headset that he wears only for the mic. The sound is so loud in the speakers that he just drapes it on his neck with the mic pointing to his lips. It is ridiculous. He smiles at me and says, "Hey, Will, it is about time you woke up. Georgie and Kelly went out, and Archie is napping."

I watch him play with 10 sensitivity. The screen moves so fast and I miss what is going on most of the time. He curses every time he kills someone else or dies. It passes the time.

"Do you want to talk about your little fit earlier?" Pat finally asks, after pulling his headset off.

"No."

He rolls his eyes. "Well, I think it would be a good idea."

"Did I do something wrong, Pat?" I ask. It slips out of my mouth before I can stop myself. He is right. It probably is a good idea to talk about everything. It is better than holding it in all the time. "Is that why Lucas left on an awkward note?"

"He got plastered and woke up next to you. He just doesn't know what to feel about the situation. Give him some space, and everything will be okay again."

He is right. I know everything will be okay again. Yet, rather than leave me in the friend zone, I wish he will give me a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
I added pictures to the character's page. Some additions are new characters, so be warned that they haven't made appearances in the story yet.

I hope to update soon.

Hot Chelle Rae x