Status: Active

Falling for Eternity

Let Me Make It Up To You

"Five, Six, Seven, Eight!"Caroline called, as the music began to play.

'There's only two types of people in the world, the ones that entertain and the ones who observe.....'

I watched as they moved to the beat, each girl alligned perfectly. They danced with structure, balance and most importantly they all had their own, individual skill. It was the first thing I looked for back in New York, when I was auditioning new tryouts. I also noticed, the creativeness Caroline had embedded into their routine. The way they connected to the music, intertwined with each other and danced with passion. It was all there.

'I'm like the ring leader, I call the shots! I'm like a fire-cracker, I make it hot, then I put on a show ...'

I smiled, riveted by the sheer talent and potential that all of these girls had. I was completely intrigued by them. I continued to watch as they slowed down, their bodies all moving in perfect time. Then .. BOOM. They were back into the chorus line, all fast paced and full on.

'All eyes on me in the centre of the ring just like a Circus, when I crack that whip everybody gon' trip ..'

It was amazing, their ability to move like that. And on the lead up to the big finish, I was blown away. Completely, 100% in absolute awe.

"Well?"Caroline asked, looking up to where I was sitting on the bleachers. "Whatcha' think?"

I laughed, unable to gather words in my head on how to describe it.

"That awesome, huh?"She asked, before cheekily winking.

"Beyond"I said, as we made our way out of the gym.

"So, i've re-scheduled your tryout to Friday, seeing since that little wrist of yours is healing a lot quicker than we thought"She said, as I smiled.

"Great. I'm excited"I said enthusiastically. She laughed, pulling a set of keys out of her bag.

"I would wish you good luck, but i'm pretty sure you're not gonna need it"She said.

"After seeing that performance, I wouldn't be so sure ... "I said, as Caroline smiled.

"Oh c'mon, you're just being modest .. -"She began, but was sharply cut off.

"Yo Gilbert"A familiar voice called, causing both me and Caroline to turn around.

I smiled warmly, as Tyler Lockwood began to make his way towards us. He hadn't changed in appearance at all. He still had the same jet black hair, chocolate brown eyes and cheeky smirk that he always had. The only thing different, was his now muscular physique, which I had guessed he'd gotten due to playing football.

"Whatsup' Lockwood?"I greeted, as he stood infront of us.

"I haven't seen your ass around here in a while"He said, a smirk playing on the edge of his lips.

"Oh, did you miss me?"I asked, pulling a fake pouty face.

He laughed loudly, before pulling me into a bear hug. "It's good to see you again dork"He said, as I wrapped my arms around him. "You haven't changed one bit"He said, letting go of me.

I was about to reply, before Caroline spoke. "Sorry to barge in on this little love fest, but i've gotta go put this in my car"She said, referring to her heavy gym bag and portable cd player. "I'll get you in the car in five"She told me, as she walked off.

"And apparently, Caroline's still the same, rude, obnoxious bitch she always is"Tyler said, once she'd gone.

"C'mon"I said, elbowing him lightly. "Caroline's just Caroline. She can't help it"

He laughed, folding his arms across his chest. "So, are you gonna come to the famous Lockwood Annual Charity Ball this weekend?"Tyler asked, his eyes lingering on mine. "I've heard it's not to be missed .. and it's for a really great cause this year"He continued, as I smiled.

"Really?"I asked, smirking.

"Definitely"He told me, as I laughed.

"Well, maybe you'll see me there .. "I teased, as a smile played on his cheeks.

"I hope so"He said, gazing into my eyes with his chocolate, brown ones.

Beep, Beep !!!! I was suddenly caught off guard, at the sound of Caroline pumping the car horn in our direction.

"Blake, you ready to go?"She called, as I caught my breath.

"In a minute!"I shouted, before facing Tyler again.

"Uhm, I gotta go. Caroline's giving me a ride home"I said, fixating my bag around my shoulder.

"Yeah, cool"He replied, "but uh, it's great to see you again Blake. It's awesome that you're back"He said.

"Why, thank you Tyler"I said, "It's good to be back"I continued as I made my way to Caroline's car. I then turned around to face him once more, smiling playfully. "And I guess i'll be seeing you at the Lockwood Charity Ball this weekend, i've been told it's not to be missed"I told him, before quickly getting into the car and laughing.

"Thanks for the ride Caroline, i'll see you tomorrow"I said, before quickly cuddling her.

"No prob', see you later"She said, as I gently shut her car door.

After waving her off, I began to make my way up to the front door. I cleared my throat as I took out my keys, only to find that it was open. I walked slowly into the hallway, cautiously looking around me.

"Elena .. Jeremy?"I called, as there was a dead silence throughout the household. "Jenna?"

I breathed lightly, my footsteps creaking across the floorboards. "Hello?"I said, making my way into the living room, to find nobody there. "Hello?"I repeated, as I made my way into the kitchen.

"Blake .."

"Oh my god!"I gasped, as my hand immediately clenched my heart. "Y-Y-You scared me Damon ... "I said, as I could feel my pulse race in my head. "I thought you were a damn burgular .. "

I sighed as I could tell he was trying to hide a chuckle, "The door was open, I didn't mean to intrude, but nobody was home and I just came by to drop these off."He replied, as my eyes travelled to a beautiful bouqet of flowers, an assortment of every colour, tied together with a gold, silk ribbon.

"Wow .. "I replied, as I walked towards them. "They're beautiful"I said, inhaling in their sweet scent.

"They're for you"He said, as his eyes made their way to mine.

"Oh"Was all I managed to say, as his light blue eyes travelled to my wrist.

"How is it?"He asked, before I could say anything else.

"Yeah, it's getting better."I told him, "Healing a lot quicker than I thought actually .. "I said, as he moved closer towards me.

My heartbeat began to quicken at the sudden touch of his cool hand on mine. I watched him as he carefully lifted up the sleeve of my cardigan, lifting my hand closer to him. He caressed it gently, his touch soft and soothing. I breathed in lightly, as his lips delicately kissed my bruises. As I exhaled slowly, he brought his face to mine.

"Blake"He breathed, staring intently at me. "I'm truly sorry for what I did to you. Sometimes I forget my own strength."He said, as I bit my bottom lip. "I'm not asking for your forgiveness just yet, all I want is a second chance"

I sighed, releasing my wrist from his hand. "I believe you"I said, "And ofcourse i'll forgive you, after all it was only an accident"

"I want to make it up to you"He spoke, as his eyes searched mine.

"Damon, it's alright. You don't have to do - .."

"Yes, Blake. I do"He told me, "Let me escort you to the Lockwood Charity Ball on Saturday ... and if my awesome dance moves don't impress you, then you'll be rid of me for good. Promise"He said.

I laughed, unable to hide my smile. "Okay, i'll go with you, but if people start talking ... like for instance my cousin and your brother, then - "

"Oh, who cares. Let them have their fun and we can have ours"He said, flashing those amazing blue eyes of his.

"I'm just saying, they are known to be a tad over-protective"I said, as he sighed.

"Nothing's going to happen to you. I can assure you."Damon sighed.

"Yeah, well you better make sure of it, cause' i've new cheer muscles to kick back into shape"

He smirked, "You have nothing to worry about, rest assured."He told me, "Anyway, i'm gonna peace out before the whole motley crew get here.

I laughed, "Well, I guess i'll see you Saturday"I said, as he lifted my hand once again.

"Or before then, if you're lucky"He winked, placing a soft kiss onto the back of my hand.

Just as he was about to walk out the door, I called him, causing him to turn around.

"Thank you for the flowers. They really are beautiful"I said.

He smiled, before replying. "Yeah, they kinda reminded me of you."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's getting pretty exciting now, huh? ;)
As you all know I love receiving feedback, so don't be shy!
Unfortunatley, i've got a whole load of exams coming up this week, so updates will be slow.
Comment/Rate/Subscribe .. the usual! :) Don't want anymore silent readers.
Peace lovelies! Xo