Status: Working on it

Soul Meets Soul on Lover's Lips

I want you to notice when I'm not around

Katie took a window seat on the right side of the jet, a small wooden table resting in front of her. Spencer occupied the seat across from her, ready to play that game of poker she promised to.

About two minutes in Katie sighed frustrated. ''God Spenc! You suck.'' She pouted, staring at her cards.

Morgan laughed from behind them, knowing exactly why Katie was aggravated, He too lost a few games to Dr. Reid.

''I'm from Vegas!'' He defended, a smile tugging at his lips.

Katie smiled and shook her head, not giving up just yet.

**

''Damn you Dr. Reid!'' She sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. Morgan chuckled loudly from a few seats down. A small smile tugged ceaselessly on Ross's bearded face.

Spencer laughed evilly, taking all the skittles.

She smiled brightly, collecting the cards. The pilot warned them they would arrive in minutes.

In the end, Spencer did in fact share the skittles. Which did not go unappreciated by Katie, or go unnoticed by two smug FBI agents.

When they arrived at the Police Dept. Hotch went straight to work, sending Emily and Katie to the latest crime scene. Morgan and Ross went to the morgue to look over the two victims.

Hotch and JJ went to question the victims families, while Reid stayed behind to build a foundation of the profile.

''Bloody hell!'' Katie bit her lip, the last victim's blood layered the ground before them.

Emily smiled at the irony of Katie's choice of words, despite their current location.

''Hmm... We're definitely dealing with a dude.'' Katie stated, looking over the bloody mess.

''Women tend to keep the crime scene clean. Besides, the average women could not cause such a beating.'' Katie added, wandering a small ways left.

''Yeah, I agree with you there.'' Prentiss examined the bloody tree bark.

''It's possible the unsub was lured here. He was extremely drunk, I mean it wouldn't be THAT hard, right?'' Emily thought out loud.

''Yeah, He could have been. Spencer's beginning profile should help.'' Katie moved around a flushed policemen, nervously moving out of her way.

Katie didn't seem to notice the blood rushing affect she has on the opposite sex, although Prentiss did.

Emily laughed as she pulled on a pair of plastic gloves, picking up a piece of clear glass.

''Whatcha got?'' Katie asked, rubbing a pale, bony hand through her wavy black hair.

''Looks like glass. Maybe a beer bottle?'' Emily guessed.

Katie nodded.

They gathered all the information from double dump sites, which were relatively close.

Katie and Emily hopped in the black SUV and speed down the light path in the woods, directed by a cop.

When they arrived at the police station, Emily took the small piece of glass to be tested, and Katie stumbled into the break room, no doubt to pour a lousy cup of coffee.

Spenc sat on the wooden desk, staring blankly at the board in front of him, pictures of bloody, bruised bodies and mindless scribbles covering the once white board.

Hotch's strict tone, forcefully pulled Reid from his mind. ''Prentiss found a piece of glass at the second crime scene.''

Spencer nodded, using this information to add a few suggestions. After scribbling down those few suggestions, he got up to get coffee.

When he walked in, he saw Katie and a young police officer. Although they weren't talking, Spence was a profile. He could tell this man was in the room, simply because she was.

Jealousy grew in his stomach, he felt as though his heart had lounged itself in his throat.

He tried to forget that feeling, it was almost physically painful.

Katie set the mug down on the marble counter, not looking in front of herself before taking a few swift steps.

She collided into Spencer, nearly falling on her ass. When she regained her balance, she stepped back. ''Sorry Spenc.'' She bit her lip to prevent a small laugh.

He smiled, forgetting all about that random police officer.

Katie smiled unintentionally, wrapping her black leather jacket more closely around her small frame.

''Would you two quit undressing each other with your eyes and get over here?'' Morgan's deep voice boomed from the doorway.

Spencer swore then and there he would kill Derek Morgan. Katie's eyes widened a considerable amount, a sharp, shocked laugh escaping her lips, before she burst into laughter.

Reid breathed a sigh of relief, although he would still seriously injure Morgan.

Katie took Spenc's hand and obeyed Morgan's plea. Sending Reid's heart into a raging fit. He wondered if he would ever get used to this feeling, although he never wanted to.

''What do you want?'' She playfully glared, letting go of Spencer's hand when they arrived before Morgan.

''I want some decent coffee.'' He whined, raising his black mug up slightly.

''You know that's part of the job description.'' She smirked, coming to a vivid realization that they always have lousy coffee.

Morgan laughed, nodding in agreement. ''I actually wanted to tell you two that Hotch said to hurry with the profile, cause JJ's on in half an hour.''

''So whatcha got so far?'' Katie asked, taking a seat on an empty office chair. She began to spin around absentmindedly, a goofy smile on her face.

Reid smiled and said: ''Well, he already know our unsub is a man, an angry one at that. His motive...? I'm honestly not seeing one. He doesn't show any signs of being abused as a child.''

''Well, what if he knows someone who was?'' She asked, quickening her pace.

Spencer nodded. ''That's quite possible. A lover?'' He guessed, writing o the board.

''I suppose.'' She slowed down, holder her head and keeping her eyes closed. She was like a child, although she knew she would get a brief, painful head rush she still spins in every office chair she sees.

''AH! NEED. ASPIRIN!'' She frowned, her eyes still tightly closed. Spencer shook his head, a sweet smile tugging endlessly on his lips.

''Okay, I'm okay.'' She sighed, sitting back in the chair.

Spencer laughed quietly and turned back to the board as she feed him theories.