Status: Story Contest for Beautifully-Broken [:

Love This Pain

Chapter Two

We laid there, bare naked. His strong arms cradled me, leaving me thinking I wasn't just a lay to him as I once thought that was all he was to me. But he wasn't. He was so much more then that. He was so different then all the other guys. He was gently and didn't want to just please himself. He was in it for the both of us. I cuddled in closer to him as he tightened his grip on me. It felt so right and wrong at the moment. I shouldn't be laying with him. I should be getting my clothes on, thanking him for the night, and leaving. I was a dirty little girl. I slept with all the guys on tour. But somehow, he was different.

I shook my thoughts of that night away. I mean, was it so sinister that I thought of him every time I was with someone else? Every thrust into me Corey made I thought of Brian. Every kiss David placed on me I pictured Brian, not David. He was so sweet and caring about the whole thing. The way his calloused fingers made there way around my body. How his kisses meant the world to me. I hated to admit it but I think I might be falling for him. Which is the exact reason I don't want to be around him. If I actually got to know him I would most definitely fall for him. And I don't want to be in love, let alone with my brothers best friend. How weird would that be for him?

I sighed in frustration as I laid in my bed and remember more of the night that Brian and I shared. It made me warm inside. It made those fuzzy butterflies come back up to my stomach. It made that crazy goofy smile come up to my face.

I jumped slightly when I heard a knock at my door. "Ry, it's Matt." I heard from the other side of the door. I closed up my robe and opened the door.

"Yeah?" I asked, kind of annoyed that he was interrupting my thoughts of Brian.

"We need to talk." He told me, before storming into my room. I closed my eyes and bite my lip. Oh great, he knows. I shut the door and walked over to my bed where he was sitting.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked hesitantly.

"It's Val. I mean, I think she might be cheating on me but then I'm like 'no' but I don't know." He said with worried eyes. I felt a huge relief as he stated that.

I chuckled slightly and he scolded me. "Val is not cheating on you." I said.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Val is crazy in love with you."

"Doesn't mean she wouldn't cheat because I'm not there and she could do anything when I'm not there, you know? And I just don't want to go home and see another guy in my bed or her saying she's found someone else. It would just kil-"

"Matt!" I yelled, stopping his rambling. "She's not cheating on you. We had this talk last week." I pointed out. "She'll tell you why's she been acting weird when you see her next." I said. I was glad I knew why and he didn't.

"Just tell me. I'm dying here." He pleaded. I shook my head and directed him to my door.

"Bye." I said, shutting the door as he asked once more for me to tell him.

Val was pregnant, he didn't know. But on top of being pregnant, she's preggers with twins. She told me but I promised not to tell Matt. I'm just excited to an aunt.

My thoughts went from pregnancy to Brian. He was like a drug my mind took every five minutes. I tried escaping from it. I really tried but it somehow formed it's way back in my brain. "Get out, get out, get out." I repeated myself while hitting my head a few times. I laid back in my bed. Looking at the ceiling, which only reminded me of Brian somehow.

"Ryder?" Oh great. Now I am hearing him. Three knocks on the door took place after that. I sat up on my bed looking at the door. "Ryder, it's me, uh, Syn or Brian or whatever." He mumbled. He cursed to himself a few times. I made him totally nervous.

I smiled at that thought and stood up from my bed and walked over to the door, peaking it open only enough to where I could see his beautiful face and toned body. "Yeah?" My 'yeah' wasn't annoyed this time. It was questioning, curious as to why he was at my room.

"Uh, hi." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hi, Brian." I told him with a smile on my face.

"Are you- Are you with anybody?" He asked, stuttering a bit. I shook my head lightly. He nodded and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked with a smirk planted on my face. His face soon turned into a smirk and he wasn't nervous anymore. He actually acted more cocky then he usual does. But I thought that maybe if I get another dose of him, my thoughts will go away.

Yeah, I wish.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what did you think?
I definitely like writing her POV but I also like Brian's [:
Which am I better at?c[x

This story is in this contest.

Read my journal to stay updated.