Status: Story Contest for Beautifully-Broken [:

Love This Pain

Chapter Five

I needed to tell Ryder about me not wanting to have anything to do with her. Zacky had told me the exact opposite but I can't be in love with someone that sleeps with almost everyone. I mean, I was one of those people but she completely changed me and I didn't want to be changed. I needed to stay away from her. I needed to forget about her. But the thing I needed most was her.

Last show of the major tour. We still had a few shows that we were playing that were small but this was the last show of the huge tour that seemed it would never end. And I was happy. I went backstage, signing autographs and taking pictures. But there was a certain girl who caught my attention. She was gorgeous. Blond hair, green eyes. She was completely beautiful.

She made her way over to me with a smile on her face. My heart started racing and I all the sudden got nervous. Ryder was the only one who ever made me feel like that.

"Hey, can I have your autograph?" She asked, flashing a smile. Her dimples were adorable. Wait, Ryder had dimples. That's probably loved them.

"Sure thing," I said, taking the magazine she had with her and signing it. I handed it back to her.

"Thank you so much." She said, revealing those dimples again.

"Your welcome." I said, giving her a smirk. Ryder was sitting in the back, sitting beside Matt. Her eyes never left me. Matt was talking to her but she wasn't paying attention on bit.

"Dude, Val is pregnant!" Jimmy yelled to me with a huge grin playing on his face.

"Really?" Was all I had to say.

"Yeah, and it's twins." My mouth dropped. That explains why Matt is talking to Ryder. He's probably trying to get it out of her.

"Matt, I can't tell you! Would you please leave me the fuck alone?!" Ryder yelled as she stormed off.

She looked at me with hurt eyes as she walked passed me. I got a whiff of her perfume and I almost went insane. God, why was she so perfectly imperfect?

I didn't even notice that the green eyed girl had gone over to Johnny and was now taking a picture.

My best bet at this point is just to go get drunk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Syn, don't over do it." Zacky told me in a fatherly voice.

"I'm not, slhut up." I slurred my words and then started laughing. "It sounded like I said slut."

"You are a complete moron." Johnny said, shaking his head back and forth.

"Looks who's talking short shit!" I spat at him.

"Look who can't even talk right. Drinking isn't going to suppress the memory of Ryder." He told me. I scowled.

"Why the fuck did you tell him?" I yelled to Zacky.

"Because, everyone already knows. Just not Ryder."

"Not true." I retorted.

"So true." Jimmy added in. Matt was right behind him. Zacky gave me a look. Probably meaning to keep my mouth shut.

"What y'all talking about?" Matt asked, suddenly curious.

I shook my head and took another swig of my beer. Ryder walked in with Val beside her. "Can I get another 4 shots?" I asked the bartender. She smiled sweetly then nodded. "Want anything, Val?" I asked her with a small smirk on my face.

"Oh God, don't make me regret telling you, Gates." Jimmy mumbled with his hand covering his forehead.

"Uh," She looked at Ryder with worried eyes. "I don't feel good. But thank you."

"Come on. Alcohol makes you feel better." Ryder glared at me while I tried to persuade Val.

"Brian, she said she doesn't feel good." Ryder told me, adding some rudeness to her talking.

"Alright, fine. Your loss." I murmured, looking at my fresh shots on the counter. I took one after the other then downed my beer.

"Ryder, are you sure you want to go back with Val? We really don't want you to leave." I heard Matt ask Ryder. Go back? What? That sobered me up quickly.

"Yeah, I need some," She looked at me then back down. "Time to think."

"You can't just leave." I butted in. Everyone looked at me as if I had 3 heads.

"Why would you care, Gates?" Jimmy asked.

"I don't. I just, uh, thought we were having fun with her here." Wow, great save, Syn.

Zacky and Johnny both shook there heads as they ordered some more drinks.

Something about her, we just don't work. But I can't walk away. It's like I love this pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait |:
i had some serious writers block.

This story is in this contest.