Status: Story Contest for Beautifully-Broken [:

Love This Pain

Chapter Eight

Ryder's POV

I looked down at my growing stomach and let out an angry groan. My back was already killing me at three months.

Brian and I don't talk much. He actually avoids all contact with me which kind of hurts.

I've taken note that he doesn't like the idea of a kid. He doesn't talk to me about it but you can tell because every time Matt brings up something to the sort, he leaves or plays on his phone.

I got to admit, I still was in love with him but he wasn't in love with me, obviously.

Val and I sat on the couch of hers and Matt's house, eating chocolate and popcorn watching a stupid sappy chick flick.

"Baby, I need some more pickle chips." Val said to Matt.

"What? I just bought you some yesterday." He complained.

"I ate them all. I'm eating for three, you know." She defending herself and I chuckled.

Brian came through the door, looking at Matt. "I'm going down to the studio." He said simply.

"Alright, I'll be down there in a little bit. Do you want anything Ryder?" Matt said.

I thought for a few seconds. "Uhm, I need Mountain Dew, some Hot Cheetos, but the extra hot ones. Uhm, more popcorn with tapatio. Oh, and pick up some cheese, low fat."

"Are you serious? Low fat?"

"I need to watch my figure." I said sarcastically.

"Okay. Val, anything else?"

"Yea-"

"Okay, bye!" He took his keys and left without another word.

"What an asshole." Val mumbled. She grabbed her phone from the table and started texting like a mad women.

"What did you tell him?" I asked, slightly amused at her serious face she had on while she was texting.

"I told him to pick me up a few things and if he didn't then he wouldn't get any for a week." She said with a small smirk.

I chuckled a little. "Do you think that's going to work?"

She looked at her phone and smiled, showing me the screen. "Fine." Is what is said.

"You have him wrapped around your finger."

"Yes, yes, I do." She smiled, popping another popcorn in her mouth.

"I wish I had someone like Matt. Someone that would actually do stuff for me, while I'm carrying their bastard child."

"You'll find someone." Val assured me as she rubbed my shoulder.

I looked over to the basement door and saw Brian standing there. "Can we talk?" He asked, his head looking at the floor.

I looked at Val and she nodded for me to go. I sighed and got off the couch, fixing my shirt in the process. I walked over to him and we headed downstairs. "How're you?" He asked.

"Crappy. I'm pregnant and have no help." I admitted truthfully.

"I'm sorry, okay. I just don't know how to react to that. It's hard."

"It's fine." We both stayed quiet for a while. "Is that all?" I asked, getting impatient with waiting.

"No." He shook his head lightly, looking me in the eye. "I'm in love with you, Ryder."
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dunnnn!
What is Ryder going to say???

anywho, got a new story up!
Perfectly Imperfect
Already got an amazing response on it. It is a Brian Haner Jr fan fic;<33