Status: Complete

Hospital Care

Tied Up

He just stared at me with the umm... look of. There's no way in fucking hell I'm letting you tie me up to this bed so you can rub your hands all over my body. No fucking way.

Kind of look. You know that look? No...shame. It's funny. Well in my view that is. Only because I know there's nothing he can do to stop me unless he knocked me out. Which is very possible due to our current condition with me having concussion and everything.

"Your not going to tie me up." He said, I smiled widely at him. His eyes widened as his fruit basket now went flying off the bed due to him moving quickly trying to get out of my grabbing range. His fruit was fast enough but he wasn't. Grabbing the back of his shirt, pulling him back onto the bed. He grabbed my shoulders and tried to flip me over to reverse the idea on me.

"No way." Hissed having the rope between two fingers.

"Dammit let go!" He hissed and started to thrash violently making my injuries throb in slight pain. Never mind my ass, my head hurt like a son of a bitch. And I should know I am a son of a bitch. You seen my mom right? Total bitch. And now here I am trying to tie a guy to his bed. Never mind. I think I just insulted myself. Or in some strange way say my head hurt like myself? Yeah confused.

"Candide let me go!" His venom words only made heat pool to my groin. Groaning slightly now finally having both of his wrists with one of my hands so I could tie them up with the other. He barked more non-empty threats at me which excited me even more.

"I swear when I get this fucking rope off I'm going to plunge into you again and so hard you wont even remember where the hell you are!" Laughing having the rope finally tied, looking down at him.

"Are you stupid?"

"Huh? No. Why?"

"If you make a threat like that it just makes me want to keep you tied up even more." Growled before leaning my body on his slowly. A knock came at the door the both of us looked. The nurse walked in looking out our clip board then looked up. As soon as she saw us she turned around and walked out having the door shut behind her.

"I like her." He whispered I only nodded in agreement before turning my head back towards him. He glared at me as if daring me to do anything. And I dared. Oh boy will I dare on till he does get the damn rope off.

"Your mine this time." Husked in his ear darkly before dragging my tongue on the outer shell of it. He let out a soft moan as I bit softly along his jaw line. Sucking and nipping he yanked at the restraints.

"Dammit..." He whined, smirking against his neck moving to the spot that seemed to make him go crazy. Sucking hard on it, his back arched. Feeling his chest rub against mine.

"Ah!" The vibrations tingled my lips slightly. Growling having a hand dip under his shirt and move up. His lean toned body moved towards the heat of my hand. Scraping my nails down quickly, his crying moan built the excitement. Moaning aggressively on his neck having my hand rub and and down the soft scratch marks that would appear there. Moving my lips to his. He took over the kiss with heat. Sucking my tongue in his mouth. I moaned loudly in his. He growled a bit in response. He pulled away our lips did a pop noise when he did.

"Fuck." Whispered dropping my head on his chest having both of my hands slid down to the rim of his sweat pants. Dipping a finger in, he wiggled trying to get it further in.

"Let me go already. I wanna touch you." Ignoring his words, being to consumed in pushing his pants down. Bring my head down nipping at his hair trail. He whimpered once again yanking at the ropes desperately.

"Please..." Licking upwards dipping my tongue in his belly button.

"Nhh." Casting a look upwards his cheeks were a pink flushing color. His eyes dusted with desire, and heat.

"Fucking tease just take them off already!" His hips jerked against my mouth. Biting his hip bone making him stop. Soft moans came from him as I bit down having my hand slid in his pants grabbing his aching member. Hearing Dorman's breath hitch. I squeezed and released having my hand pull down his pants letting the straining member free.

"Hnaah...nh." He's giving up. Going lower lifting myself up a bit staring at the rather large equipment in front of me not intimidated one bit. Okay maybe a bit. He whined again, I dragged my hot tongue along the under side of his cock. Sliding back up taking the tip in my mouth, my tongue going through the slit where pre-cum was about to drip. Dorman rolled his hips slowly wanting more friction. Slowly taking the head in my mouth loving the smooth texture of him and the taste. Going down lower and pulled back up dragging my teeth along . Taking time to look up at Dorman again, his eyes are watering. His breaths were quick and raspy. Going lower not taking my eyes off of his. Soon at his hilt swallowing snapping back.

"AH!! Nh C-cand-dide nh!!" Watching his eyes roll back and his lids shut tightly. Picking up the pace. Having my hands hold his hips and pull them forward. He matched my pace. Dorman's hands yanked on the restraints more and more wanting freedom to touch.

"I-I'm going to c-cum." Ignoring his warning, taking him fully in my mouth again swallowing around him. His moan made my chest vibrate. Moaning along with him swallowing once more. He came and hard, trying not to gag. I swallowed most of it leaving just a bit in my mouth. Sucking him dry before pulling away looking back up at him. Those dark eyes were half lidded.

"Bastard untie me." Shaking my head smirking. Sticking my fingers in my mouth, the rest of the semen spilled over them. His eyes widened on it. Pulling my fingers out and smiled at him.

"No way. I want you to fuck me up after this." Heatedly whispered leaning forward sliding his shirt upward with the clean hand as my other sticky hand slid behind me and into my own pants. Poking at the tight puckered hole. Moaning as my finger slid in with resistance. Having his shirt pushed up as far as it could go. Meaning all the way up with his hands. The shirt rested on his head a bit though. Pulling my tongue along his torso. Over the long and harsh bumps. Noticing a wide bruise across his stomach. Tenderly touching it with my free hand while prepping myself. Moaning again hitting the bundle of nerves.

"That's teasing ..." Dorman's tone sounded pathetic and full of want. Biting down on a perked nipple he sucked in a quick breath. Licking around it before sucking it back into my mouth. His moans were electrifying. Pulling away from it spreading soft kisses to the other one. Admiring it for a moment before kissing it and taking into my mouth. Sucking he groaned deeply. Pulling my fingers out of my pants started to pull them down. He watched me intently, catching his gaze. Finding the strength to pull away.

"You taste delicious. Did you know that?" Whispered nipping at his chin then lips. He leaned forward and bit onto my lip. Pulling down, I followed . His tongue shot into my mouth as I finished shimmying out of my pants. Moving slowly straddling his hips before slowly moving down having his cock rub up against mine. Moaning into his mouth before sliding my hands off of his chest down behind me. Lifting my body once more but still keeping our lips intact. Guiding his newly hardened cock at the puckered entrance slowly sucking him in.

"Mmh god you are tight." He said heatedly. Not able to say words, I only moaned. Resting on him fully before pulling my hips back up and letting myself drop. His moans were sweet. The faster I went the more he tugged and tried to rip the restraints off.

"NH!!"

"Q-quite or you'll give that woman another heart attack." Moaned out as quietly as possible. He glared at me.

"Who gives a fuck, AH!!! Nhh." Sliding my eyes shut leaning down on top of him for more stability. Slamming down again his breath matched mine. More. Pulling myself down harder. His cry echoed slightly.

"Faster Candide. God faster. Nhh!! Hah..." Doing the command, going faster. Steadying the pace.

"let my wrists go." This time listening having let his hands go. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down quicker. My back arched sharply.

"Ah!!! " One of his hands left and went to my aching, dripping cock and started to stroke it with our thrusts. The peak was near. Feeling him brush those nerves. Everything was fuzzy again. Our moans even started to fade. Everything soon went white. Cumming hard, a straining moan came from me . Leaning down our hips kept moving. Feeling him join me as he plunged as deep as he could in me. Warmth filling me.

"Mmh..." I don't know how much time had passed and I didn't really care. All I do remember was falling over beside him after taking him out of me. What brought me back was his voice. That sinful voice.

"Your a god." He said breathlessly. Feeling my lips pull up in a smirk. Propping myself up on a elbow to look at him.

"I know." He scoffed lightly as I fell right on my back again. Sleep took over me. But it didn't settle in when I was flipped over. Pulling open my eyes seeing him on my hips.

"Hey don't fall asleep yet. I've still got to fuck you up."

"You've got to be kidding. I just fucked myself up. Literally." He smirked and leaned down with a evil smile.

"And then?"

"No!"
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 7 2 5

Rather long right? I know. Almost 2000 words. Sorry if this scene dragged out. I guess this wont be the last chapter. sighs Anyway! Thank you for your comments. =)

SnowxBree This is going on longer than planned. Hope you don't mind.
ddbaby1234 Ha ha thank you! I'm pretty sure there will be like two or three more chapters before I really try to find how to end it. >_<

Song listened to during the making of this chapter: PUSH
Some lyrics to push!!

When I think of you my thoughts are so x-rated, oh baby.
Baby I don't give a damn. I know that your man's no where in sight oh oh
And your eyes don't tel a lie.
I know you wanna come with me tonight.
And I'll see you right!
But first you gotta,

Push, push back up on me
Make me believe you want it
Push, push back up on me
Know I cant go on longing

Push push back on upon it
Go ahead and lay it on it.
Don't stop until the morning
Just keep pushing back on it.


Sweet right? Ha ha ha sets the mood I guess!!