Is She Still The Sweetest Girl?

Wedding

“Honey, Get up,” I heard a voice say. I groaned and rolled over.

“Come on, We are getting married today,” The voice said again. I opened my left eye and saw Matt standing there with a smile on his face. I sat up and smiled too. I rubbed my eyes, while doing that I was lifted off of the bed.

“Woah!” I yelled and wrapped my arms around Matt’s neck.

“Now, don’t you think you should wait to carry me like this until our honeymoon?” I said, he just laughed and kissed my cheek. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. He brought me downstairs and out the door. It was warm and sunny out today, the perfect day to have a wedding.

“Hey little sister who's the only one, I've been away for so long , I've been away for so long , I let you go for so long. It's a nice day to start again, It's a nice day for a white wedding” I sang as Matt sat me in the limo. He laughed at me as he got in too. I smiled and leaned against his shoulder. He grabbed my right hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and smiled.

“I have been dreaming of this day for so long,” he said kissing me. It was short but sweet, with so much passion in it. I pulled away and smiled.

“So, when should we start having kids?” he asked as I put my head back on his shoulder.

“Hmm…How about we try for one tonight?” I asked looking up at him again.
He got a huge grin on his face and kissed me again.

We pulled up to the church and got out. Sophia was already waiting to rush me away to get ready.

“Okay, kiss her now Matt because the next time you do then you guys will be married,” she said. I turned to Matt and stood on my tippy-toes and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, which made me loose balance, so I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He placed his hands under my butt, pushing me up on his stomach more.

“Woah! I didn’t expect that!” I heard Zacky say. I pulled away from Matt a little and looked as Zacky came down the steps from the Church.
I smiled and kissed Matt again, then getting myself off of him. As soon as my feet hit the ground Sophia dragged me off and into the church. She brought me into the main part of the church first.

“Is this what you wanted?” She asked. I looked around and it was just what I wanted. The floor had a white carpet type thing coming from the back of the door up to where the preacher would stand, on every pew was a bouquet of white and light pink roses but the two front pews had bright red roses.

“Perfect,” I said in awe.

“Okay, now lets get ready!” she said and pulled me down the hall and into this big room.
She dragged me over to the vanity first so she could do my hair and make-up. It was just me and her so far, since it was still early. But I knew soon everyone would start to show up to get ready.

After about an hour she had pulled my long blonde hair into a bun with strains hanging out of the back, and she left a couple of pieces out leaving them wavy looking. My make-up was plain, but yet sexy. She put a thin line of eyeliner on my bottom eye lid’s and a somewhat bigger line on the top lid’s, she put this almost skin color eye shadow on, but it was a tint darker then my skin so you could see it, then she put a almost nude color lip gloss on my lips. She didn’t bother with cover up or blush since my face was already tan.

Once she was done with me all my other bride’s maids came in, which was just the guy’s girlfriends. I’m guessing Sophia already did their hair and make-up because they all had the same hair and make-up.

“You look so beautiful!” Lena, Jimmy’s girlfriend, said coming over to me and kissing my cheek.

“You do too,” I said. She smiled and went to get her dress on.
Michelle and Lacey did the same. Once they were done, Sophia dragged me over to my dress. She helped me get into it. I stood on the platform that was placed next to 3 mirrors. I looked at myself and gasped. I had to say, I looked amazing. Sophia came over and fixed everything on the dress and then put on my veil.

“Okay, I gotta go get my dress on, you gonna be okay?” she said. I nodded and got off of the platform. I walked over to the big chair and put on my shoes. I sat there for I don’t know how long, just thinking. Thinking of where I would be if Matt didn’t come to the strip club that night. Well, I know where I would be; I would either still be stripping and doing drugs, or dead.

“Hey, Are you ready?” Michelle asked. I looked up at her and smiled.

“Yeah, Lets do this,” I said. She helped me get up and fix the back of my dress. Everyone got into the hall that leads to the main area of the church. Since mine and Brian’s parents didn’t want to come to the wedding, Brain was going to give me away. I had no problem with that. I would rather have Brian do it then my own father. The order went Michelle and JB, Lacey and Johnny, Lena and Jimmy, Sophia and Zacky, then me and Brian.

I heard the music play and I started to get nervous and my hands started to sweat. I think Brian noticed because he started to rub the top of my hand that was latched onto his arm.

“Your gonna do fine, don’t worry,” he said in my ear. I nodded and took a deep breath. Sophia and Zacky left, which meant I was going to walk down the aisle and get married. I heard the wedding music come on and I gripped onto Brians arm more.

“Ready?” he asked. I took another deep breath and nodded. He smiled and we started walking. Once I was at the door I looked up and saw Matt in his tux and his hair slicked back. He took out his lip ring, which made me somewhat sad, because I love the lip ring, but kept in his gauges. I saw Zacky hit Matt in the side, since he was talking to the preacher, Matt turned his head and looked at me. His eyes went wide and he got a huge smile on his face that showed off his dimples. I smiled and tried not to cry.

Once we got up to the alter, Brain kissed my cheek and handed me over to Matt.
“You look gorgeous,” he whispered in my ear. I smiled and walked up to the alter with him. We turned towards each other and held each other’s hands.
“We are gathered here today…” I blocked out the preacher and just looked into Matt’s eyes. The eyes that made me fall for him the first time I met him. The eyes I saw the first time I had sex, the eyes that would look at me from across the field, the eyes that I would get lost in during class, the eyes that saved me.
Pretty soon it was time to say our vows and I was shaking. Matt went first, thank god, because that meant I could have some time to stop shaking.

“Leslie, The first time I laid eyes on you back in 5th grade, I knew I was in love with you. I remember telling Brian that I liked you and he beat me up. But I didn’t care. I knew I was in love with you and nothing would stop me from being with you. Soon I got up the nerve to ask you to be my girlfriend, and I was so happy when you said yes. I loved being around you, I loved when we would plan out ways to pull a prank on Johnny. You were my partner in crime. But once senior year came around, I lost you. I knew I did. And I thought I would never get you back. But that night at the club, I knew I had to get you back. No matter what it took. And now, I have you. And I am never going to let you go again. I love you Leslie Renee Haner.” He said with tears forming in his eyes. I smiled and wiped the tears that fell from my own eyes.

It was my turn and I was still shaking. I turned my head and looked at Sophia, she smiled and nudged me on.
I turned my head back to Matt and looked back into his eyes.

“Matt, I am so happy to have you back. I don’t know how to tell you how much you mean to me. I tried to find the right words or the right song, but nothing can explain how much I love you. You saved me. I was at my lowest point, and you came, picked me up, brushed me off and put me back on the right track. I know I relapsed, and I understand why you left. You were doing the right thing. I didn’t know how much this hurt other people until that night you left. It knocked some sense into me and made me realize that there are other people out there, not just me. You are my first true love, and always will be until the day I die. I love you Matthew Charles Sanders.” I finished with tears in my eyes too. He smiled and kissed my hand.

We gave each other our rings and then sealed everything with a kiss. I pulled back and smiled. The kiss was more amazing then ever. Maybe because it meant that we were officially married, or because I could feel all of his lips without the lip ring. Either way, I loved it.

Everyone got up and clapped while me and Matt walked down the aisle and into the limo again.
I got in and let out a big sigh. Matt got in after me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my bare shoulder.

“Wanna try for that baby now?” he asked. I turned towards him and smiled.

“We won’t have time,” I said. He smiled and kissed me.

“Then lets make it a quickie,” he said kissing up my shoulder.
He put his hand on my thigh and pulled my dress up. I moaned as he kissed my neck. He made his way up my leg and his fingers brushed against my underwear. He pulled away from my neck and turned my legs onto his lap and spread them apart. He took my underwear off in less them a second and started to kiss down my left leg. I moaned as he reached my private part. He started to lick up and down my slit before pushing my lips opening and flicked his tongue on my clit. I moaned out his name and arched my back. I felt him smile against me. He then put two fingers into my opening and started to push them in and out slowly.

“Fuck Matt, stop teasing,” I said and grabbed onto the back of the seat. I felt him smile again and he picked up the pace and started licking me faster while his fingers went in and out of me at almost the same rate. I felt my leg start to twitch, meaning I was close. I moaned out his name once again.

“Fuck, I’m close,” I said. Then he stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

“What the fuck!” I said. He sat there with a grin on his face.

“You just don’t get me going like that then stop!” I said hitting his chest. He just sat there with a smile and then leaned in and kissed me. I felt him undo his pants and pull them down.
He pulled away and kneeling infront of me.

“Ready?” he said. I nodded and pulled on his coat, pulling him down to me again. He smiled into the kiss and pushed into me. I moaned as he went at a fast pace again. I pulled away and grabbed onto the back of his neck while kissing the other side. He groaned and started to kiss my neck. I arched my back while pushing my hips towards his wanting more of him. He pulled back and pushed more into me. I moaned and grabbed onto the seat once again. I leg started to twitch again, but I kept my mouth shut. I didn’t want him to pull another stunt like that.

“I’m so close,” he said in my ear while kissing my neck. I nodded and pulled on his hair. I felt knots in the bottom of my stomach signaling that my climax was coming. Soon I felt Matt come in me and my climax soon followed. We rode them out for a while until he collapsed on top of me. I looked out the window behind him and saw that we were just pulling up to the place where we were holding the reception.

“Just in time too,” I said. He smiled and got off of me. He handed me my underwear and then he put on his boxers and pants. I slipped my underwear back on and fixed my hair using the window as a mirror. Surprisingly it didn’t get that messed up. The driver got out and came around and opened our door.

“Have a nice ride?” he asked. I blushed and nodded. Matt grabbed my hand and led me to the building. We walked in and met up with everyone else.

“Well, looks like someone got lucky,” Sophia said walking over with Zacky.
I smiled and blushed.

“Us? No way! We would never do such a thing,” Matt said. I smiled and leaned against his shoulder.

“Riiiight, well. They are about to call us out soon. You guys pick a song yet?” she said. I looked up at Matt.

“Uh…” he said. I slapped his shoulder.

“You forgot?” I said.

“Ahh, fighting already. Hey, now they really are a married couple!” Zacky said and Sophia slapped the back of his head.

“I didn’t forget. It just…slipped my mind,” he said. I sighed.

“It’s fine, I know the perfect one,” I said and walked away. I went up to the DJ and told him the song. He smiled and went to find the song. I walked back and kissed Matt.

“All set?” he asked. And I nodded.
“Now, time for the people you all came to this shindig for,” he said.
“Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Charles Sanders!” he said and everyone cheered and clapped. We walked out and got into the middle of the dance floor.

“Now it’s time for the first dance,” the DJ said. I let go of Matt and ran over to the DJ and I grabbed the microphone.
“Matt, This was the closest thing I could get to a song that explains how I feel. I love you,” I said and handed it back to the DJ. Everyone ‘awe’d at us.
I walked back over to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist as the music began to play

“You could have bowed out gracefully
But you didn't
You knew enough to know to leave well enough alone
But you wouldn't
I drive myself crazy trying to stay out of my own way
The messes that I made
But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me
Yeah, you get me
It's amazing to me

How every day
every day
every day
You save my life

I come around all broken down and crowded out
And you are a comfort
Sometimes the place I go is so deep and dark and desperate
I don't know
I don't know

How every day
every day
every day
You save my life

Sometimes I swear I don't know if I am coming or going
But you always say something without even knowing
That I am hanging onto your words with all my might
And it's alright
Yeah I am alright
For one more night
Every day

Every day
Every day
Every day
Every day
Every day
Every day
Every day
You save me
You save me
Na na na na na na-ah
Every day
Every day
Every day

Every day
You save my life ”


The song ended and we both had tears in our eyes.
He kissed me and smiled.
“I love you,” I said. He smiled and kissed me again.
“I love you too,” he said and kissed my neck.
You are still the sweetest girl,” he said.

I was finally married to the man of my dreams. He saved me and I couldn’t be any happier. He makes me want to live, he makes me want to do things that I never thought I could do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry for the lack of updates, so thats why this is long.
The next chapter[[which is gonna be the last one]] might be out tonight or tomorrow.

Song credit's go to Billy Idol for "White Wedding" and Rascal Flatts for "Everyday"

I forgot to put things about the dress. so here.
dress
and here is the hair.
hair

Thank you =]