Sequel: Trophy Eyes.
Status: NEW!

Tech Romance.

And watch the credits run.

John.

“Well, well isn’t it John O’Callaghan”, I heard once I walked into the practice space. “Formerly known as JohnO, the old lead singer of The Maine”, Pat said as everyone stared up at me.

“Shut up Pat”, I said annoyed as I took the mic in my hand. “I was busy.”

“With Alison, like always”, Alex said with an annoyed look on his face.

“Actually I was at the hospital asshole.”

“What happened man is everything okay?”

I looked over at Garrett who was staring at me with compassion and like he actually cared unlike Alex who looked like he wasn’t buying it.

“My friend Daisy wasn’t doing well”, I said with a sad tone to my voice. “She wanted me to stay and play her songs.”

“At least he was practicing”, Ryan said trying to break the tension, didn’t work.

“Is she okay?”

“Yeah she’s fine”, I said with a shrug not really wanting to talk about it, none of the guys really knew her and her situation. “Can we practice now?”

They all just nodded as we started off the music. That was usually how practice went, we played for a few minutes and then the rest of the time was spent messing around. This was my first band so I wasn’t sure how the practices went, but I assumed what we were doing wasn’t anything close to productive.

“So how’s everything going with Alison?”

“Really good man”, I said with a smile as I took a sip of the coke. “She’s an amazing girl.”

“Had sex with her yet?”

I turned my attention over to Ryan, throwing daggers in his direction. Everyone got quiet waiting for my answer. I shook my head annoyed.

“Nah, we haven’t had sex.”

“What?!” they all yelled in unison.

“Why is that surprising?” Tim asked with a laugh. “It’s Alison, she probably wants to wait till she’s married, right man?”

“We haven’t really talked about it.”

“Are you seriously willing to wait to get some action”, Tim asked looking ovr in my direction. “I mean she’s not going to give it up. I doubt she’s going to give you head unless you actually marry this girl and let’s face it that’s not going to happen.”

“Sex isn’t important.”

They all let out a laugh looking over at me, I was annoyed. “What’s with the laughing assholes?”

“How many times have you gotten blue balls?”

Way too many times. I thought back to all the painful nights. “Shut up man”, I said as they laughed.

“Sex is important.”

“Not to me.”

“Especially to you”, Tim said knowing me better than anyone. “I don’t think you’ve ever dated a girl and not had sex with her.”

“Well Alison is different.”

“You’re just saying it’s different”, he said as I thought back to all the times I wanted to have sex with her but was too much of a bitch to try. “You and I both know sex is important, you’re just trying to convince yourself it doesn’t.”

That sentence was stuck with me all day, even at dinner with Alison’s family. Every Wednesday it was a sort of tradition for me to come over for dinner and I didn’t care at all. Anything to make Alison and her parents happy I would do it. I sat there looking over at Alison, she was gorgeous. I watched her eat her food so politely and graceful, while I looked like some kind of wild beast but she didn’t care. I looked up at her blue dress that made her body look amazing. Even with the small jacket you could see her fully developed breast through the strapless dress, the thought of her naked made my mouth water.

“So John have you applied to any schools?”

“Yes Ma’am”, I said looking down at the veggies that were on untouched on my plate. “I’m going to ASU, it’s a for sure thing.”

“Do you have any idea what you want to do?”

I simply shrugged not sure what to say, because in all honesty I couldn’t think of anything.
“I’m undecided.”

“Well you have time Junior, no need to hurt yourself trying to think of an answer”, he said with a laugh as Alison looked at me with a smile. “Alison still hasn’t made a decision.”

“She’s very indecisive”, her Mother said with a laugh. “Just like her Father.”

“Not clearly as bad as her Mother” he said looking over at his wife.

Just by the way they looked at each other; you could see how much they loved each other. I looked over at Alison as she stared at her parents in admiration. Her beautiful eyes met mine and I couldn’t help but to think of how much I loved her.

“USC is still winning, right?”

I watched as Alison nodded her head looking down at her food. My eyes went from her to her Father who had a proud smile on his face.

“As in University of Southern California?”

“The one and only”, he said with a laugh.

“Like in California?”

“Yeah”, her Dad said looking from me to his wife with a look of confusion. “Didn’t Alison tell you.”

“Nope.”

“I haven’t had time yet”, she said in a low voice not looking up from her dish. “Besides I haven’t decided on where I wanted to go. USC is a very great school but I haven’t decided just yet”, she said looking over at her Father and then back at me.

We all stayed quiet looking down at our plated as the older couple stared at each other, having a conversation in their head. But all I could think about was that I could lose her before I had the chance to really love her. The fall was coming soon, and college was going to start in about three weeks. I watched as her Dad looked over at her daughter, a decision obviously had to be made, I just wish it was a decision that could benefit me.

[&]

Alison.

John and I sat on the couch, our finger intertwined as we watched the movie with my parents. My eyes were on the screen but my mind was on other things. When the ending credits came rolling down, I knew my two hours of thinking was over. I looked over at my parents as they stood up from where they were.

“We’re going to bed”, my Dad said looking over at us. “John you know the rules, out by midnight.”

“Yes sir.”

“And no funny business”, he said with a stern look. “I have an assortment of guns and skills that could make it look like self defensive.”

“I’m quite aware of that sir”, he said with a laugh as he shook my Dad’s hand.

“Goodnight honey.”

“Goodnight Daddy”, I said as his lips touched my forehead. “Goodnight Mom.”

“Goodnight kids”, she said in a warm smile as he tugged on my father’s arms taking him up the stairs.

I watched as they walk up the stairs, my heart beating harder with every step they took. Once they were out of sight I turned my attention to the black screen in front of us, waiting for the conversation that I have been avoiding.

“So when were you going to tell me?”

“When I made a decision”, I said softly as I turned my attention to John. “I’m sorry you had to find out like that.”

“I am too”, he said as he ran his fingers through his hair. “What are you choices?”

“I have two.”

“And they are?”

“USC”, I said looking down at our hands. “And ASU.”

“Okay”, he said simply before grabbing my face and bringing our lips together. “Who’s in the lead?”

“ASU”, I said before pressing my lips against his.

He nodded his head before grabbing my face into his as our kiss got more passionate and heated. The blanket on top of us covering our wondering hands. I felt his body lying on mine as his lips was attached to my neck. I felt a soft moan leave my lips, causing my face to turn red and my hands to be shot up to my face.

“Don’t cover your face.”

“That was embarrassing”, I said in a low voice as my hands were brought off of my face. “and gross.”

“It wasn’t anything close to that”, he said as his lips were pressed against mine as his body was more on top of me.

I wanted to feel him closer, the way his hands rubbed my legs and stomach was making me want more than what he was doing. I felt my hands wonder his body as our tongues tangles into each other. I felt my hips rolling into his subconsciously; I didn’t know what I was doing to him until I heard a low groan and the budge in his pants growing. I rolled my hips into his a little harder this time as he pulled away from me, his breathing out of control.

“I’m sorry”, I said in a low whisper. “I didn’t mean to.”

“Do what?” he asked with a laugh.

“Get you, you know.”

“It’s, okay”, he said leaning back as he pressed his lips against mine. “I just need to get going; I need a very cold shower.”

I didn’t want him to leave, I wanted him to stay and finish what he was doing. But John never wanted to do anything with me; he always stopped before anything happened.

“Can I help you?”

“What?” he asked looking over at me with a strange look making my cheeks burn up.

“Can I help you?” I asked in a low voice. “With your, uh problem.”

“Baby no, its fine.”

“I want to.”

He looked over at me with a surprised face as I sat up next to him. I let my hand slid to his thigh grabbing it sternly. He looked over at me with glazed over eyes, staring at me strangely.

“Just tell me what you want.”

He stayed quiet and I suddenly felt stupid. I took my hand away, I shouldn’t have tried to seem sexy. I felt my cheeks burn up as I looked down at the blanket that was covering us. That’s when I felt my hand being picked up and placed on his package. I looked over at him and he gave me a half smile, unsure if that was okay.

“Can you grab it?” he asked in a soft voice.

So I did what he told me to, grabbing him softly scared to hurt him. I watched as he closed his eyes and then open them back up to look at me, as he licked him lips. I took it upon myself to unbuckle his pants and tug them down a bit.

“Oh god”, I heard him say as I grabbed on his softly. “Baby?”

“Yeah?” I asked unsure of what to do, but I knew what it was doing to him.

“Grab it harder”, so I did feeling dirty but excited at the same time. “Make an O with your fingers and stroke up and down, slowly.”

So that’s what I did, causing curse words and low groans come from his mouth as I continued to stroke him softly. I kept going, and when he told me to go faster I did what he told me to do.

“Baby stop.”

“Why?” I asked still holding on to him as he looked over at me. I thought he liked it.

“I’ll be back.”

“Where are you going?” I asked as he stood up from where he was.

“I need to”, he said thinking about the right words to say. “You know.”

He looked over at me embarrassed and my cheeks turned a bright red as I nodded my head watching him run into the bathroom. When he came back his head was hung low as he took a seat on the couch, covering himself with the blanket.

“Sorry”, he said breaking the silence.

“Why?” I asked with a laugh. “It’s only natural.”

He nodded his head before turning to look at me. “Thank you.”

“For?”

“You know”, he said with a laugh. “Don’t make me say it.”

I felt my cheeks burn up as he let out a laugh. I felt him grab my face crashing his lips into mine. Our innocent kiss turned heated once again, I felt his body lying down on my as his hands stayed at my hips.

“Can I touch you?” he asked looking down at me.

I nodded my head as I felt his hands go up my shirt, his cold rough hands touching my heated skin. It felt so good when his hands touch my body; I felt his hands go up to my breast creeping under the bra to touch me. I felt my bra being pulling up and his fingers over my hardening nipple, I wasn’t sure what was going on but all I knew it felt amazing. His rough hands grabbing and squeezing as he began to massage them.

“Can I kiss them?”

I nodded my head unable to talk as he lowered his mouth on to my breast that was pulled out of my dress. I felt his soft lips being pressed against my breast, just soft kisses that drove me crazy. I felt a whimper escaping my lips as he started to leave soft kisses on my breast.

“Can I use my tongue?”

I nodded eagerly as he let out a laugh; suddenly I felt the moisture of his tongue against my nipple making it harder and not harder to let out a moan. I have never felt like this as I just wanted John.

“Can I suck on them?”

I let out a moan telling him he could; I felt a smirk on my skin as his lips captured my nipple in his mouth sucking softly. I felt his mouth continued to suck away at my breast making my body squirm under him, my hips rolling into his. The low moans escaping my throat making John go faster.

“Baby?”

“Hmm?”

“Can I try something?”

I looked down at him as he stared up at me. I nodded my head; he could do whatever he wanted to do at this point. I felt his hands on my legs rolling up the soft skin until it got to my inner thigh. My breath caught in my throat as I felt his fingers slowly slide against me.

“Baby?”

“Yeah?” I asked in a shortness of breath.

“Can I touch you here?” he asked as he finger grazed the opening through my underwear.

I nodded my head as he continued his attack through my underwear, giving me this pleasure that I have never experience.

“Under your underwear?”

I nodded my head with a low moan. I felt his fingers tearing down my underwear down my thighs as his finger slowly touching me. His lips were against mine as he continued to rub me, causing louder moan to escape my mouth. He covered my lips with his as he continued to rub me, my hips being trusted up as he rubbed harder and harder.

“Can i?”

“Yes baby”, I said as he let out a laugh letting a finger slide into me.

I got this rush of pleasure as his lips trailed down to my chest sucking on my nipple and his finger went in and out of me. I closed my eyes enjoying this moment as John continued his pace.

“God”, I heard him say as his body was against me, his finger continued to go in and out. “You’re making this so hard.”

“What?”

“Not trying to have sex with you”, he said as his breath was pitched in his throat.

I couldn’t comprehend what he was saying, the wall inside me was breaking to break down and I started to feel sharp pangs of pleasure. My breathing was becoming shallow and my legs were beginning to shake. My hips were going up and down in rhythm with his finger, and then there it was. This feeling I have never felt in my whole life, everything felt amazing. I felt his hand go over my mouth as my moans got louder. Those few seconds were over with and my hips kept moving up and down, I wanted to feel good like that again. John released him hand from my mouth along with his finger inside of me.

“That felt amazing”, I felt myself say out of breath.

“I love you”, he said against my lips.

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

*Just a little learning moment with John (; Sorry if this was too descriptive for you guys. It's important for the story, showing how innocent Alison is but what she's willing to do for the boy she loves. And how much John is hurting but is willing to push that all aside for this girl.
*What do you guys all think about Alison and John? Who else thinks their the cutest couple ever?! The shy and timid girl with the loud and rebellious boy. Such a typical plot setting but i love this (:
*So i did something really stupid this morning when i came home from work. I noticed the house was emptied so i took it upon myself to put together my computer (they only took the monitor and keyboard) and grabbed the files that i needed to get. So i have the stories again, so doesn't really matter if i have my computer now because i have my stories on this one now (: Explains the story update!

Now tell me how much you love me and what a rebel i am.
I deserve lots of comments for this chapter, just sayin'

Special thanks to my favorites!
SpinningInCircles
becohhh.
gorgeous nightmare
coast of maine.
S.H.E.L.B.Y.jade
DanielleOhhhh
forever.--
HarryPotterFreakie
WhoAreYouJudy
BelA
sick little games;
musicjunkie94
violeteyes
kennedy;
purple_em
drea_uhoh
somebody_who_cares
StolenSerenade


Also! Check out my new story.
Game of Hearts.

Now tell me that you love me!