Crash Queens and Motor Babies

Make No Apology

We tried to bundle Party Poison into the car without hurting his arm. He was awake now and he certainly let us know it.

"See? I told you we shouldn't have followed that kid's plan! Look what he did to my arm! It's my firing arm as well! My aim's gonna be fucking garbage!"
"Gerard! Fucking shut up! Get your ass in the car or walk to Battery City!" I'd never heard Jet Star shout like that before.
"Don't call me by my real name, ass hole!" Gerard growled. This earned him a punch in the face from Jet Star, a.k.a. Ray.
"Ray! Geez, don't kill him for God's sake! Get out the way." That was Mikey, Kobra Kid. I watched him pull his ray gun out. He saw my expression.
"Don't worry, Frank, I ain't gonna shoot my own brother!" I nodded as he changed the settings on his gun and pulled the trigger for two seconds. Gerard was once again unconcious. We strapped him into the car next to Ray. Mikey sat in the drivers seat and I sat in the front passenger.

"Er, Mikes?" I spoke up over the rumbling of the car.
"Yeah?"
"Why is Gerard being such an ass right now?" Aw shit, did I really just say that? Mikey sighed.
"I don't know Frankie. I know he's incredibly pissed off with Korse but we all are."
"Yeah, but I've never seen anyone as angry at Korse as Gerard. I think something's going down Mikey."
"Hmm. Maybe. But for now, we need to get to Battery City."
"I just know Korse is waiting for us" Ray piped in.
"Maybe," Mikey said again, "Its most likely the Draculoids have told him. He's probably got them following us."
"They've probably sabotaged the car or something."
No sooner had the words left Ray's mouth---

BANG!

One of the tyres practically exploded.
"Ray, you bastard! You've freaking jinxed the car!" I shouted.
"It wasn't my fault! It was Gerard!"
"How was it Gerard?!"
"He drives so much, he's piled on the pounds man!"
I looked at Gerard. He wasn't fat at all, in fact he was pretty thin, thinner than me and that's saying something. His t-shirt was tight around his toro and arms, revealing his muscles and six pack...
"Er, Frank? Why are you licking your lips?" Ray said.
"What?" I said, shaking myself.
"Woah, dude! Were you perving on my brother?!" Mikey said beside me.
"No! No, I'm just...just hungry."
"Hungry for something with Gerard on the side?" Ray teased.
"Ye-Wait no! What the hell's wrong with you two? I regret telling you, you know that."
"Nawwr, Frankie. You know we're just playing But anyway, we need to take a look see at this damn wheel." said Mikey, smiling, "Wanna help?"
"Aw Mikes, you know I'm shit at mechanics. Get Ray to help, I'll sit here."
I could see Ray was about make another remark but I glared at him. He shut his mouth pretty quick and jumped out the car to help Mikey.

Whilst sitting in the front seat, I realised I would need to apologise to Ray for calling him a bastard. And Gerard of course would als need to.
Then I realised something else.

I was alone in the car with Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaay, chater 2 people xD
comments please? :3
Coffee & Killjoys
xo