Status: I am sorry it has taken me so long to up date. Life has been a rather interesting roller coaster. Please forgive me. Arigatō

Wolf Child

New Friends (part 1)

Life is to short
so kiss slowly
laugh insanely
love truely, and
forgive quickly.

“Oi Asami-sensei.” Aito, Yuya, and I said in unison as all of us came to the training field.

The said woman smiled at all three of us. She walked to all of us and hugged each one at a time.

“How are my favorite students?” She asked smiling at us.

“Fine I guess. Though I don’t know about Aito or Yuya. Cause they fighting over some stupid girl again.” I said waving my hand at the trivial matter

“She is not a stupid girl her name is Ayame and she is really hot. Also she is not some trivial thing at all.” Aito and Yuya yelled at me in unison

“Well at least you agree on something, you pig-brained idiots.” I growled at my idiot brothers

They came at me as if they were going to hit me but with ease made up of lots of practice I dodged each of the moves. Grabbing each wrist I twisted harshly, forcing them to turn their backs to me. Jumping up I smashed my feet into the small of their backs letting go of their arms. The force of my kicks sent them sprawling on the ground. Gracefully I turned in the air and landed on my feet.

They got up and brushed themselves off then turned and came at me again but Asami-sensei’s voice stopped them mid-step.

“We are entering the Chunin exams in three days time.” She said calmly

“The Chunin exams?” Aito and Yuya asked in unison

“You two really have not been paying attention to Asami-sensei lately, have you?” I said exasperatedly “It’s the test we will take in order to move up in the ranks of a ninja. God you two are stuck in the clouds. Maybe I should go have this Ayame chick taken to another village. Maybe then you two will start paying attention.”

“You will do nothing of the sort.” my brothers yelled at me

“Whatever.” I said tiredly “So when are we leaving?”

“In two hours so go pack. Enough for about two maybe three months.” Asami-sensei said smiling then she waved and with a small poof of smoke she was gone.

“Okay.” I said blinking slightly then turned to look at my brothers and smiled “Bye bye.”

With a gust of snow I was gone and my brothers were left dumb founded. Silently I crept through the house. Four scrolls were open on the bed and I was packing clothes in one, books in the second one, weapons in the third, food in the forth. Once that was done I closed the scrolls then grabbed a new outfit then went to the bathroom joined to my room. Quickly I took a freezing cold shower.

‘Damn those idiots forgot to call the plumber to see what is wrong with our water heater. They are so dead when they get here.’ I though to myself

After quickly washing my hair then my body I got out of the bathroom. Taking the hairdryer I quickly began the tenuous job of blow drying my knee length white hair. Separating my bangs from the rest of my hair I let them gently cascade over my shoulders. The rest I put up in a pony tail. Pulling it to the side I quickly braided it then ended with a white hair tie. Grabbing three fire lilies I placed those in the braid as well. Then I got dressed.

I wrapped my right thigh up and placed my kunai pouch on my right thigh. Grabbing my katana I attached it to my left hip. Going back to my room I grabbed my straw hat (Looks like The Akatuski Hats) and placed it on my head. The bell jingled softly, and the feather twirled a little then they both settled down. Picking up my bag I packed the last three outfits in my backpack and placed the four scrolls in a holster on my hip. Going into the kitchen I packed the rest of the instant ramen and put that in my pack as well.

Going into the cabinet right above the stove and grabbed a pouch of soldier pills. Turning I saw my brothers slowly making their way into the house. Smiling I turned and walked up the stairs. I walked back in my room to see Seikou-hana, Kasshokumimi, Yukihakuhen, and Kaori sitting on my bed.

“Where have you been?” I asked with a raised eyebrow pointing my question at Seikou-hana

“Samurai wanted me. He can be so paranoid about you. Also I got an apprentice and we are on baby sitting duty till the pack gets back from a hunt their on.” she barked

I laughed softly then motioned for them to get off the bed so I could make the stupid thing. After a while all of the pillows and blanks were in place. Looking at the clock I saw I only had five minutes to get to the gate.

“Come On Seikou-hana, Kasshokumimi, Yukihakuhen, and Kaori. We are going to be late and I hate being late.” I said as I rushed out of my room. Not bothering to take the stairs I jumped over the railing and landed on my feet. From there I rushed out of the house. Seikou-hana, Kasshokumimi, Yukihakuhen, and Kaori were hot on my trail as we raced through the village. The cold snow didn’t bother me at all. Finally we got to the gate with five seconds to spare. Looking I saw my brothers were following close behind me. Asami-sensei stood there waiting patiently. Finally the boys made it to the gates.

Without a word she turned and ran through the gates. Creating a clone we created a V formation behind her. With ease we ran over the snow seaming to never sink into it. Our arms snapped back at the same time and we picked up our speed. Quietly we ran over snow which turned to grass then turned to trees. Quickly we jumped up into the trees and ran that way. What would have taken a normal team of ninja three to four days we cover in three hours. (Tell me that is normal.)

The gates came into view and we slowed our pace to a slow run. We came to a complete stop in front of the gates and I let my clone poof away. Seikou-hana, Kasshokumimi, Yukihakuhen, and Kaori stopped next to me. Kaori and Yukihakuhen were panting slightly.

“Stat your name and your business here.” A guard said

“I am Asamiasayo, Akahana and this is my team. We are here for the Chunin exams.” Asami-sensei said softly

“Ids please.” She nodded and we each gave them our Ids

“Could you please take the hat off miss.” The guard said

“I apologize but I can’t do that seeing as I’m not use to the sunlight so it will irritate my eyes but I can lift it a bit.” I said softly

“That’s fine with me.” The man said

Looking up I smiled at the man as I lifted my hat a little so he could see my face better. He nodded and gave me my ID back. Looking at him from under my hat I stared at his eyes then smiled again and walked past him.

“Thank you Izuma, Yamasaki (He is the one with the hair in his face).” I said as we passed

He looked after us in shock. Then he ran towards the guard house and sent a message to the Hokage. The nine of us walked to the Hokage’s office and knocked on the door.

“Enter.” Came a gruff voice behind the door

Slowly Asami-sensei opened the door and all nine us walked into the room. Aito, Yuya, Asami-sensei, and myself in the front with Seikou-hana, Kasshokumimi, Yukihakuhen, Kaori, and Sashou-bikourappa in the back. All of us bowed our respect to him. Without looking up I was taking in everything about my surroundings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it message and comment please. I will probably cut most of my chapters in half because they are supper long.