Status: I am sorry it has taken me so long to up date. Life has been a rather interesting roller coaster. Please forgive me. Arigatō

Wolf Child

New friends (Part 2)

We can learn alot from crayons
Some are colorful, some are pretty,
but they all live in the same box.

There were four others then the Hokage and ourselves. By the smell of it one had a dog with them. Just then a happy yip confirmed my thoughts. Seconds later a puppy ran in front of me. Smiling I kneeled down and put my hand out, slowly he came forward and sniffed my hand.

Cheerfully he yipped and jumped doing a little trick on his back legs. Seikou-hana came forward and sniffed the pup. Her eyes watched him for a minute then Kaori bounded up and tackled him. They began to play wrestle on the floor. The new puppy was pinned five to nothing. Kaori was getting boarded, then looked at her sister. They ran at each other and tackled each other. It started to get rather violent and I gave a sharp bark. With that they broke apart and the pup timidly came towards me.

“What’s your name?” I asked softly

“Akamaru.” he barked looking at me with a smile.

“Hello.” I said smiling

Seikou-hana laid down and he began to bark and jump around her. Laughing I watched as she just watched him with amusement. Looking up I looked at the boy who had stepped forward in order to save the pup. Putting a hand up to my mouth I giggled into it. My hat covering my face still. Slowly the laughter bubbled over and I went into a full out laughing fit.

“What are you laughing at?” A voice asked

“I just think it is funny that he thinks he can play with a full grown wolf and win. Seikou-hana is one of the best fighters of mine and Samurai’s pack. Plus she keeps calling him pint size.” I said after my laughter subsided.

“Wh-why.” a girl asked

Her eyes were a pale purple and her hair was cut in a pixy cut. Her hair is a dark purple-blue. Smiling I looked up from under my hat.

“Well all of the pups of our pack were born about his size. But by the time they are his age they are Mimi‘s size.” I said gesturing to Kasshokumimi

“How big is your pack?” the pup’s boy asked
“I think we number at 48 but I’m not sure. It’s been a while since I saw Samurai.” I said lightly

“Hey sensei aren’t we forgetting our manners. We have not introduced ourselves yet.“ I said and bowed deeply “I am Tamasinesanyu, Airi.”

Some gasps followed my introduction. I could see his smile and smiled back though he probably could not see it. Then I gestured to the wolves around me.

“This is Seikou-hana, the brut next to her is Sashou-bikourappa, the one with brown ears is Kasshokumimi, the one next to her is Kaori, and finally there is Kaori’s sister Yukihakuhen.” I said pointing each out “Sashou-bikourappa is not part of my pack but my brothers.”

“I’m Tamasinesanyu, Aito. I’m Airi’s twin brother.” Aito said

“I’m Touya, Yuya. I’m the adoptive brother to Aito and Airi.” Yuya said

“And finally I’m Asamiasayo, Akahana. Sensei to team 16.” Asami-sensei said

“I presume you are here for the Chunin exams.” the Hokage said, his pipe bobbed with each word

“Yes sir.” Asami-sensei said

“Then I wish you luck. Here are the papers you have to fill out and return in the morning.” he said and passed out three sheets of paper.

I skimmed over it and smirked. There were questions on there like how old are you, what village are you from, ext. I opened my hand it burst into flame then another burst of fire and I handed the paper back to him. Seikou-hana barked at me and I looked at her with a slight frown.

“I am not a show off.” I said to her

She barked again and I laughed then said “You are a goofball.”

Kaori was sniffing around. I gave a short bark and she nodded. I sighed and looked at the Hokage apologetically.

“Please excuse me.” I said then bowed and walked to the door.

I opened it and Kaori and Yuki shot off barking happily. They tumbled down the stairs and I ran after them. Kaori shot between a person’s feet as they opened the door. I cast an apologetic look over my shoulder as I shot after her. Her sister shot after her as well. Finally they found what they were looking for. GRASS!

In the distance I heard someone yelling and Kaori had finished so I shot off towards the sound. I stood there and found a man in kitty cat ears and war paint holding a kid up by his scruff.

“Excuse me is there a problem.” I asked and began to take in as much as I could.

“Yeah this little brat bumped into me and I was going to teach him a lesson but this short thing started yelling at me.” The boy, who could not be more then 14, said

“Hmmmm….. Then why don’t you put the kid down?” I suggested

“Yeah like I’m going to do that.” he said with a laugh

“Then you leave me no choose.” I whispered

Reaching up I pulled on the strings to my hat. The blue silk-like ribbon slipped lose and gently I pulled it off my head. The bell jingled softly as it hit the ground. My piercing blue eyes connected with his and I could hear his intake off breath.

“Put the child down.” I said softly

Even though my voice was a whisper everyone heard it. He still did not put the child down. I sighed then disappeared. From above I whistled as I came down from above. He looked up and my feet made contact with his face. Pushing off I threw myself into the air again. The man’s hand let go of the boy and as I flipped over the boy I grabbed him, pulling him close to my body. When I landed I was still to close to the boy so I did three one handed backflipps. I landed on my feet with the boy cradled to my chest. He looked up at me in awe.

“Why you bitch.” the boy yelled

Gently I put the kid down and he ran back to the blonde. Wordlessly I stood there and watched him blankly. He glared and threw kunai at me. With ease I jumped back doing a no-handed back flip. Landing I slide my foot in an arc till it was behind me and I was in a middle stance. He glared at me but then a rock came out of no where and smacked him in the head.

“What the hell?” he said and looked around

Looking up into the tree I saw a boy with raven black hair standing there tossing around a rock. He was showing off by crushing the stone with each catch.

“Leave the girl alone.” he said and the boy smirked at him

“Why, is she your girl friend?” he asked

“No.” I said coldly

Turning I walked over the kid. Stopping to grab my hat. The bell jingled and I smiled at the memory. Looking up at the boy I smiled. Crouching I looked strait at him. His lip trembled.

“Are you okay?” I asked softly

He nodded and looked at me “Thank you.” he said and I smiled

“Of course.” I whispered “My name is Tamasinesanyu, Airi. It is a pleasure to meet you Konohamaru Sarutobi.”

He looked at me in shock then asked gruffly “How do you know my name?”

“I have my ways. Your grandfather speaks highly of you. He thinks one day you will make a great ninja. But if I may suggest something you might want to practice more and stop trying to beat your grandfather. Oh and make-up wearing kitty cat you might want to watch out I don‘t take a liking to those who hurt children.” I said softly but there was an underlying threat in my voice

“It is not make-up and I do not wear kitty cat ears!” Kankuro yelled and tossed a kunai at me

Sighing I turned a grabbed the kunai out of the air. Black shining fur flew over my head. Seikou-hana snarled at Kankuro. Her lips pulled back and the hair on her hunches was raised. He made to step forward and she snarled then snapped her teeth. Then Mimi, Yuki, and Kaori ran up and snapped at him too.

“Airi!” A voice yelled.

“Over here!” I yelled back “Seikou-hana, Mimi, Yuki, Kaori comehata. He wont hurt me plus Yuki and Kaori your more adorable when you do that. So it‘s not scary.”

They went back to normal the turned and looked me in the eye. Seikou-hana opened her mouth and began to pant. Kaori groaned and collapsed, with a plop her head landed in my lap. Laughing I gently began to pet her head. Smiling I looked up at the three.

“You may want to get on your way. If my brother finds out you attacked me kitty cat you wont have fingers to work that puppet of yours.” I said in a happy voice still smiling

His face paled and he turned and ran for it. Slowly the others fallowed after him. Kaori got up and I stood up. Gently I rubbed yuki and Mimi behind their ears.

“Nii-san what are you doing?” Aito asked as he Yuya and Asami-sensei came into view

Smiling I said “Making new friends.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's part two of the first chapter. Hoped you liked. BYE BYE!!!