Status: I am sorry it has taken me so long to up date. Life has been a rather interesting roller coaster. Please forgive me. Arigatō

Wolf Child

Chunin Exames: First Test (Part 2)

When people are laughing,
they’re generally not killing each other.
Alan Alda

“Airi, are you coming or what?” Aito yelled to me

“Yeah I’ll be there.” I cast over my shoulder “It was nice to talk to you again.”

Waving I turned and went back to my team who had picked a place close to the team from before but I was cut off by a white headed man with glasses. A low growl emanated from my chest as he got closer to me. Seikou-hana leapt over my head and snarled at him. He backed off for a minute then smiled.

As he pushed his glasses up he smirked as he said “I see you have not changed Airi.”

“Amin delotha lle, utinu en lokirim.” I growled out the ancient words fell from my lips with ease. (I hate you, son of snakes (It is an insult in Demon))

His smirk disappeared and was replaced with a frown. Just then a team walked in between us and I disappeared into it. With ease I reappeared next to my brothers. They looked at me and I just sent mental pictures to them to angry to talk. Yuya and Aito growled slightly.

“You know what this means right.” Aito said in a hushed voice next to me

“Yeah I do I need to get to Asami-sensei right now. I am going to leave a clone with the two of you, so I can go and find her, then tell her and if I can the Hokage.” I said barley moving my lips.

He nodded and I did some hand signs then flashed off so fast no one saw me. With ease I flew through the halls. Stopping I opened my mouth and tasted the air. Asami-sensei’s smell filled all of my senses. Quickly I flew after the trail. I found her with nine others I didn’t know then I saw the white hair of Jiriya-sama. Frowning I burst into the room.

“Asami-sensei I have bad news.” I said in a rush

She looked at me worried then asked cautiously “What’s wrong Airi-chan?”

“He’s here. I only know this because Kabuto approached me. The sound are his people.” I said venom filling my voice

Jiryia turned around and asked “Are you sure it is him?”

“Of course I am. He smelled like snake and it was fresh.” I growled

“He can’t be here, that isn’t possible.” Someone spoke up

“No, if Airi said she saw Kabuto he is most defiantly here. Airi can you tell me who he is going as?” Asami-sensei asked softly

“Of course.” I whispered

Slowly I closed my eyes and relaxed. I began to ‘listen‘. My breathing and heartbeat filled my ears. Slowly I pushed them to the side. The noises in the room were distracting and quickly I pushed those to the side as well. Slowly I began to search wider and wider till I found what I was looking for. Quickly I snapped back to myself. My eyes snapped open and I looked at my sensei.

“He looks like the Kazekage.” I said mater a factly

“Why would he take the body of the Kazekage?” Someone asked

“I don’t know why is the sky blue or the grass green. Or perhaps a better question is why am I alive.” I said softly looking at him

“Alright stop hassling the girl. One of you tell the Hokage. Airi go back to the test. Your idiot brothers are going to need you.” Jiriayi said smiling at me

I nodded then scurried off. With ease I replaced my clone seconds before the room was filled with smoke and a man with many scares and a fierce look stood before everyone. He began to talk and I just blocked him out. The only thing I paid attention to was his name, Ibiki. Slowly people began to fill into a room with many desks and take seats. Tests were handed out and I looked over them.

‘No one unless they were a freaking genies could figure any of this out.’ I though to myself. Looking over the problems with calculating eyes.

In my head I began to play each one out like a chest game. Each piece a person on the battle field. In my head I began to figure out plans that would cause less casualty and still get the job done. In my village I was the one with the highest IQ though most tend to not believe that. After thirty minutes my hand shot up. Ibiki looked at me.

“What is it?” he asked calmly

“What if your finished?” I said softly

His eyes got big but quickly he got everything under control then said “Bring the paper here miss…..”

“Tamasinesanyu. Tamasinesanyu, Airi.” I said quickly as I hopped up from my seat and walked down to him.

I gave him my paper and he was even more surprised. He looked at me then asked “Girl what is your IQ?”

“Last time I checked it was 365, sir.” I said whispers began to fill the room.

“Airi-chan your not suppose to tell people that, you idiot.” Aito yelled at me

With ease I turned around and flipped him off. Girls gasped some guys laughed. My brother blushed and smacked his head on the desk and began to mumble. My sensitive ears picked it up.

“What did I do to deserve such a barbarian for a sister.” He said and I frowned then looked back at Ibiki

“Here’s your paper and I guess you can just relax for a while.” He said as he handed the paper back to me.

“Thank you, sir.” I said softly bowed slightly then turned and walked back to my seat.

With ease I tipped my chair back and closed my eyes. Placing my hands behind my head I dosed off. Quite comfortable, even in a room full of strangers and enemies. At home I got use to sleeping with one eye open. I felt a tap on my hip and knew Yuya was trying to get my help. With a quick move of my hand I brushed the shadow away. Tipping my chair back into a sitting position it never made a sound as it hit the ground. I let out a sigh and looked at my brother’s pleading look. I rubbed my temples and sighed again.

“I am going to regret this.” I mumbled to myself

With fingers that moved to fast for even those with the Sharringan to catch I used my power over shadows to give my brothers the answers. The hand signs were just meant to hide the shadows that engraved themselves in the wood on the desk. My brothers knew they would have to tap the shadow in order for it to change. They only had about two more hours before the final question. Slowly I tipped my chair back and relaxed again.

After a while I got bored so I pulled out my iPod and turned it on. Putting on in the head phones I listened to You lost me By Christina Aguilera. Softly I hummed to myself. My chair tipped to far back and I could feel it starting to fall. With quiet ease I threw myself into the air and flipped up, grabbed the back of the chair (It was still in the air) and righted it. After it hit the ground I landed softly behind it with nothing more then a whisper of a thump. I saw the chakra strings attached to and followed them to their owner. I glared at Make-up wearing kitty cat boy and turned then sat back down in my chair.

Everyone was looking at me in shock. I sighed and laid my head on the desk in front of me. Quietly I mumbled to myself.

“Why do I have to be surrounded by idiots. And I though my brothers were bad enough.” I whispered

“Alright kiddies.” Ibiki spoke up my head shot up at this and I glared harshly at him. My face became emotionless and my eyes hardened and became frigid. Ibiki swallowed then corrected himself “Alright people.”

I smiled at him and cocked my head to the side letting him know to continue. Ibiki continued and then two people stood up and I guess they were the Chunin within the group. A while back I had figured out that there was no way those on the side would be able to see everything so there had to be spies on the inside. The problem was figuring out who. After that it had been easy.

I ignored the finally question ‘cause really it was just whether or not you or your team was smart enough to figure out he was tricking us. Yuya and Aito looked at me and saw I was doing nothing so they did nothing. A lot of people say that I’m the team leader when in all reality I depend a lot on my brothers they just learned to trust my judgment. We equal each other out. We strengthen each others weaknesses and we work with our strengths.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the second part of my 3rd chapter.