Status: I am sorry it has taken me so long to up date. Life has been a rather interesting roller coaster. Please forgive me. Arigatō

Wolf Child

The Forest Of Death

If we couldn’t laugh, we would all go insane.
Jimmy Buffett

Just then the blonde boy named Naruto started to raise his hand then he did something unexpected. He smashed his hand against the desk and declared something I didn’t quiet hear. Still I smirked. Turning back in my chair I caught something out the window. A black tarp with purple hair.

“Really Anko could you make it anymore obvious.” I said as she crashed through the window.

Her surprise showed on her face then she smirked and said “Maybe. Anyway Ibiki your getting soft. This is more then last year. I will cut this in half.”

She continued to smirk at me. Then I stood up and walked down to her. Leaning close I whispered in her ear “He’s here.”

Her smirk disappeared, her eyes got bigger, and her face paled. Anko looked at me stunned.

“Just watch out for him, Anko. We both know who he’s after.” I said loud enough for four eyes to hear me. Then I smiled and waved to my brothers.

I walked over to the window and jumped out. As I fell through the air I disappeared into snow. With ease I landed at the forest of death. Looking up at it I could hear monkeys screaming, snakes slithering, and other things. I knew he would make his move here. That just means the team with Sasuke Uchiha would have to be watched carefully. Aito and Yuya appeared behind me by the same means of transportation. Anko appeared next with all of the others. I continued to look at it then six ravens flew out the top of the trees. Looking at them I connected with their minds and looked at it from above. I smirked as I found the easiest way through and looked at Anko to tell us everything.

My brothers and I got our papers and signed them then got our scroll. We got a heaven scroll. I was excited and to show it my tattoos were glowing slightly. I smiled and clapped my hands as I ran then did a cartwheel in to a back hand spring into a flip in the air landing perfectly on my feet right in front of the gate.

“Show off.” Aito yelled after me

I smirked and stuck my tongue out at him. After that we stood there silently. With a bang the gates opened. We shot off into the forest. I stopped for a second and ‘listened’ to the forest. Closing my eyes I searched for another team. I finally found one and searched them for what scroll they had. Just our luck they had an earth scroll.

“I found one they are about six hundred meters (656.2 yards) to our left.” I said then we shoot off after them.

We caught up to them and I attacked first. With ease I threw fifteen acupuncture needles at him. The one holding the scroll ducked but my attack still hit him. He was unable to move. I smirked as I walked up to him. Aito took out the one on the right and Yuya took the one on the left out. Quickly I went through his bags and grabbed the earth scroll. In a mock salute we shot off and to the tower. As I ‘listened’ to the forest I helped my brothers steer clear of other teams. Three hours after we entered the forest of death we entered the tower.

“Open the scrolls.” I whispered

“What about the booby traps?” Aito asked like an idiot

“Really Aito. You weren’t paying attention at all were you?” I said out loud

“No not really.” he admitted

I sighed and opened the scrolls in a puff of smoke Asami-sensei appeared

“YOU PASSED!!!!” She yelled and I laughed at the looks on my brother’s faces

Then I looked at my sensei and smiled “Did anyone else make it before us?” I wondered

“I think only one team did. I think it’s the sand siblings.” she said and looked at me

“Oh well anyway I’m going to look for the Uchiha boy.” I said and walked back out of the doors.

Stopping I opened my senses and searched for the 7th team of Konaha. I found them along with a really unwanted presences. I disappeared into a wind of snow and appeared in front of the katana aimed for the two people who were frozen in their places. The metal clinked off my kunai. He began to laugh.

“Ssssso Airi hassss decide to play the hero again.” he hissed out

I glared at him then growled. Nine massive wolves came and surrounded the three of us. Growling I gave orders to all of them. They nodded and went to attack Orochimaru.

Turning I began to work on freeing them from the Orochimaru’s horror. Slowly they came back to real life. Just then something tackled me from the side. I went flying. Looking up I saw that obnoxious blonde falling after me. But he was different. His teeth were sharper and his eyes were demonic. I didn’t see the tree branch in time to catch myself. I hit it deftly then slid off. In the distance I could hear a girl screaming. Then I heard it, the snake’s hiss.

“Shit. Ookamiboushi Activate!” I yelled and twisted in the air so the snake bit into a tree. My ears and tail grew and my eyes change. Everything about me changed.

A tree branch came into view and I pushed off it. The snake followed me. Seikou-hana came and tackled him (She is like six times her normal size). Gripping his head in her mouth she bit down on it. With ease her teeth crushed his head. She came over to me and I climbed on to her back. Seikou-hana jumped and we landed on the tree branch that Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were standing on. I hopped off Seikou-hana.

“Ah my little doll. Wont you come back to me?” he hissed and twirled his hand

My face changed into one of pain as I fell to my knees. My breathing became labored as the mark he left on my burned hotly. Waves of pain beat at me but slowly I pushed them back. Weakly I stood up. Reaching behind my I drew my katana. A roar ripped it’s way out of my sword. Orochimaru’s smirk fell and he glared at me. I placed my sword in front of me horizontally. Biting my thumb I drew the blood across my blade. Blue lettering (In Japanese) began to appear.

“This is your funeral Orochimaru.” I hissed and charged at him. He just barley dodged the attack.

I twirled to the left and cut his cheek. He hissed in pain then came at me. His sword spun and he sliced my arm open. I hacked into the upper part of his right arm. His next attack I caught. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura watched us. Then one of Orochimaru’s snakes came out of no where and went to attack them. The three of them split and the snake went after Sasuke. I gave chase to the massive animal, but was pulled up short by Kabuto.

“Hello, Airi.” he said snidely “You have been a very bad puppy.”

I growled at him and he smirked. Lunging at him he side stepped and cut my side open. Blood poured from the wound. Seikou-hana came at him next (She is back to normal size). He just hit her to the side. She smashed into a tree branch and fell through the air. Seikou-hana landed heavily on the ground beneath us. I growled and lunged at him again. He smashed his kunai into my shoulder.

Orochimaru smirked then said “I apologies but I have something to take care of.”

He jumped off and I hissed in pain as I tried to get up again. A scream of agony filled the air. Something blonde fell not to far away from me. My eyes got big as I saw where he was headed. Blocking all pain I pushed myself up and ran to the edge of the branch where I threw myself off. I dove after the blonde haired boy. Finally I caught him and pulled him to my chest. Closing my eyes I though of nothing but becoming the water around us. Within a few minutes we burst apart and drifted safely to the ground.

Gently I laid him against a tree and looked up. My side and shoulder were killing me but I paid no heed to it. Jumping I pulled myself back into the trees and began to jump from branch to branch all the way back up. With a soft thump I landed in front of the pink haired girl. Sasuke had already been bitten so there was no point in Orochimaru staying. He laughed when he saw the condition I was in then he left. Slowly I eased out of my stance and collapsed to my knees. Sakura was instantly by my side. I put up a hand to stop her then slowly I forced myself to stand up. I looked at Sasuke with a frown.

“We have to get somewhere safe. So that Sasuke and the blonde boy can rest.” I whispered.

“His name is Naruto, and thank you. May I ask why are you helping us?” she asked

“Leave that subject alone.” I whispered as I jumped off the branch and landed heavily on my feet.

Slowly I walked over to Naruto and picked him up. The pink haired girl landed next to me caring Sasuke. Opening my mouth I tasted the air around us. It was hard to taste past the foul stench of snake but I found a safe place. I whistled and a massive wolf came running over to me.

“Nagato I need you to take these three to a safe place. There is a tree with its roots partially uprooted. I need you to take them to it. Please.” I said he whimpered when he saw my wounds then licked them.

Gently I pushed his head away “Not right know. Right know I need you to get these three to safety. Please.” I said again.

He nodded his massive head and got down so it would be easier for us to get Sasuke and Naruto on. Then Sakura got on and I smiled at her.

“Tenna' ento lye omenta (Until next we meet).” I whispered to her. I walked up to Nagato’s head and rested my head against his “Fly swiftly my brother. Take care of them.”

I moved out of Nagato’s way and he bounded off. Slowly I walked over to Seikou-hana to make sure she was not to injured. She whined when she saw me. I scratched her ears then turned towards the tower. Blood still seeped through my clothes as I walked back to the tower. On my way I found Anko leaning against a tree in pain. Leaning down I offered her a hand. Gingerly she took it and I wrapped my arm around her waist and her arm around my shoulder. Slowly we walked, me supporting most of Anko’s weight. Finally we made it to the tower and it was really late out. Outside the tower were nine black ops.

“Anko?” one of them questioned

"I’m fine it’s just my mark.” she huffed out

The two closes to me helped ease her against the wall. Slowly I stood up and looked down at her. I smiled at her then turned and walked silently away. Nothing was left behind except bloody foot prints. Slowly I walked back through the doors that I had left through. There stood my sensei and brothers. Aito and Yuya rushed forward when they saw me and gently eased me to the floor.

“He….. got what…….. he wanted.” I gasped out between pants

“Don’t talk just rest. I’m going to get some medics. Yuya make sure what ever poison in her blood is out or destroyed before I get back.” Asami-sensei yelled over her shoulder as she ran through the halls

Yuya tenderly pulled my top away from my cuts. With diligent fingers he began to prod around the area on my side. I let out an anguished cry when he got to close to the cut. He got closer to the wound and sniffed it.

“Shit. He gave her Tetrodotoxin. I think I might have an antidote. Give me a second.” Yuya said to himself. He grabbed his bag and began to search through it. “Found it. Aito will you tilt her head back please.”

Aito gingerly tilted my head back and opened my mouth. Yuya got closer then poured the horrible tasting liquid down my throat. I choked and shook my head trying to get rid of the horrible taste but Aito and Yuya restrained me.

“Stop fighting it you idiot it’s going to help you.” Aito growled as he locked my jaw in place.

Tears filled my eyes and I took a deep breath before swallowing. The tears trailed down my cheeks as the antidote burned its way down my dry throat. People in white suits came rushing down the stairs carrying a stretcher. With the little strength I had I grabbed onto Aito’s shoulder and pulled him into a hug.

“Don’t leave me.” I whispered franticly “Don’t ever leave me alone in the darkness.”

He looked down at me and smiled a sad smile then drew me to his chest “Never.” he promised

Aito and Yuya could tell my memories were coming back to haunt me. The fear in my eyes only said half of what I felt for so long. The medic gently took me from my brother’s grasp and placed me on the stretcher. Finally the darkness swallowed me up without a sound.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopee you liked. BYE BYE!!! *anime waved bye bye*