Status: I am sorry it has taken me so long to up date. Life has been a rather interesting roller coaster. Please forgive me. Arigatō

Wolf Child

Airi's Fight

We got into the fighting arena. Apparently too many had passed the last exam and they were trying to cut back on them. The first match was between Uchiha, Sasuke and some guy by the name of Akado Yoroi. Total weirdo. Anyway Sasuke won then passed out. Then it was Aburame Shino vs. Zaku Abumi. Shino won that one. Again another match this one between Kankuro vs. Tsurugu Misumi. Kankuro one that one.

Finally I heard my name. Looking up I saw who I was fighting. Some person by the name of Shippoume (Silver eye). A woman jumped into the arena and landed next to Hayate. Sighing I looked at Asami-sensei. She nodded to me and I looked back at the arena. The wind picked up and with it came snow. I walked into it and disappeared then appeared in front of Shippoume and Hyatie. My face became blank and emotionless. I was ready to kill if I had to.

“Ready?” Hayate asked, we both nodded so he yelled “Fight.”

We stood for a few minutes then she began to circle and I followed her movements. We stalked each other looking for an opening. My muscles ripped under my skin with my eagerness to fight her. She smirked then lunged at me. Her sword swiped at me. I threw myself backwards as it swiped over me. She went to kick my legs out from under me and I flipped myself over her leg. With ease I continued to flip away from her. In mid flip I did hand signs for a clone and switched places with it so fast my enemy did not see it. Silently I melted into the shadows and began to observe my prey. After nine minutes of fighting my clone Shippoume finally got rid of it. She began to look for me.

“Where are you, you coward!” she shouted in the room.

“Right behind you.” I hissed in her ear.

She whirled around but I was already gone. I tapped her on the shoulder and she whirled around again but again I was gone. Shippoume grabbed some of her weapons and tossed them in a full circle around. With ease I flipped and twirled around the weapons. Like a deadly game of cat and mouse I came at her. She was the mouse my prey. I tossed six shuriken and kunai at her. They hid my true weapons. Behind those and ranging in a full circle were my acupuncture needles. She hit all of my kunai and shuriken and dodged all of my acupuncture needles.

“Nice try shorty but those little tricks wont work.” She said as she came at me

Her sword flying behind her as she approached and I threw my arms up to block and she brought her sword down as if to slice me in half. She smirked, but I had a trick of my own. I threw my leg up throwing the rest of my body backwards and kicked her in the chin which sent her flying through the air. She landed harshly and went sliding. My hands flew, though it was only for show, and water formed around me as I called it to me.

“Good girl.” I heard my sensei whisper.

Shippoume slowly pushed herself up and spit blood out of her mouth. Then with a quick brush with the back of her hand she whipped the left over blood off her mouth. I slid into a stance and my water began to swirl around me, glowing slightly with my chakra. I moved my hands back and forth like the tide then made a larger current. Slowly a massive wall of water began to take form behind me. My hands were as high as they would go and I brought it down in a diagonal slashing movement. The wave crashed to the ground with a roar and rushed towards her.

Fear entered Shippoume’s eyes then disappeared as she tried to jump out of the way. I moved my hands and the wave followed her. (A lot of her moves are like katara’s). Finally my water grabbed her leg and threw her into a wall. I drew my water back to me and watched with cold and distant eyes as she fell from the massive creator in the wall. Shippoume hit the floor with a sickening crack. After a few seconds she weakly began to push herself up off the ground. She stood up weakly. Some humanity came back to me and I stopped my water from killing her. I cut my hand through the air and the water disappeared altogether.

Wobbly she stood there and raised her sword. I watched her movements.

“Do you wish to continue?” I asked her softly

“Of course. This fight isn’t over till one of us dies.” she hissed at me

With a bow of my head I said “As you wish.”

I slid into another stance and got ready for her attack. The earth beneath my feet shook as a massive chunk came out of the floor. We rose together and stopped about mid way in the air. She stalked towards me as if she was going to kill me but I could see the slight limp in her walk.

“Ready to die?” she asked snidely

“You know when I have a mission to kill someone I carry it out. Trust me I doubt I’m going to be the one to die.” I whispered to her

She smirked then charged at me. A battle cry left her lips and I leered at her. My eyes hardened as I waited for the right moment. When she got close enough for me to attack I did. With ease I pushed into the air and threw my self at her. Her sword came swinging at my head with ease I landed on top of it and twirled so I could kick her. My foot smashed into her jaw causing her head to snap back.

My hands flew as I said “Twin water dragon no jutsu.”

Two gigantic water dragons came rushing from behind me and smashed into the rocks. She pitched forward and I slipped from the rock edge. I fell through the air and began to think. Looking around I saw that the rock was creating a massive shadow. Smiling I angled myself so I was heading straight for the shadow of the rock and dove into it. With ease I melted into the shadow and waited for the right moment. She went to look over the edge and I made my move. Silent as a ghost I moved out of the shadows on the rock and smashed my fist into her jaw.

“Why wont you die?!?!” she screamed at me as she attacked again

“Didn’t your mother teach you anything. A wolf’s head can still bight even if it is chopped off, I said and smiled at her “Ookamiboushi activate.”

My appearance changed and I glared at her. She looked at me with true fear for once. Smirking I watched her then disappeared. My fist collided with her face again and again. With ease I slid my foot behind hers and kicked her feet out from under her. I smashed my fist into her stomach and jumped back as she made a massive hole from where she hit. Shippoume pushed herself up bit by bit and glowered at me. Standing up Shippoume staggered a little then righted herself. After she had gotten her footing back Shippoume charged at me. I prepared for her attack but instead she ran around me then in a circle around the edge. She hands flew as she ran. Cherry blossoms began to appear around us moving in a circular pattern as Shippoume ran around me. Out of nowhere my vision clouded and my hearing went bad.

“Like my little jutsu. You can’t see or hear me if I’m not in your head. Don't wolves rely on their senses the most.” a voice said in my head

“Get out of my head you stupid woman.” I snarled

“As you wish. I wish you the best in hell.” she sneered back

A sharp object ripped open my arm but no sound was uttered from my lips. I could feel the blood starting to drip down my arm. Opening my mouth I tried to catch her sent but everything smelled and tasted like cherry blossoms.

‘Damn it. I can’t feel her movement either cause of those cherry blossoms. Maybe if I call on the wind I can push them away so I can find her.’ I thought to myself.

Slowly I closed my eyes and folded my ears back to keep the wind out of them. A powerful gust of wind ripped through the cherry blossoms. Only problem it did nothing to get rid of the flowers. And the smell was as overpowering as ever.

‘Well that did me a whole lot of good. Guess I have to go to the mager back up plan.’ I thought to myself quickly I opened a link with Asami-sensei

'What’s going on up there no one can see anything. And we all smell a lot of cherries.’ Asami-sensei thought to me as soon as the link was open.

‘I’m getting killed up here. I need permission to us the one move you said never use. I can’t find her any other way otherwise I would not be asking you this.’ I thought to her

‘Do you think you can do it without killing yourself?’ she wondered

‘Yes, I think I can.’ I thought back

‘Then go ahead.’ she whispered and I broke the connection off.

Little by little I came back to myself and looked around for all the good it did. My hands rushed in the signs for clones and four of them poofed into being. Without delay they surrounded me and blocked any attacks coming at me. Closing my eyes I released every seal I had set on myself. Invisible tattoos glowed on my skin then disappeared and my chakra level became crushing. The power around me erupted like a fountain and I released it through my feet. Blue water like chakra began to pour over the sides of the floating island and over the ground. It rushed up the walls and towards the people looking for my opponent.

Aito’s pov.

I watched as my sister’s blue water like chakra poured over the side of the floating island like a never ending waterfall. It rushed up the walls and towards us. Some of the other people screamed and looked ready to bolt but Asami-sensei’s voice carried over us.

“Don’t move none of her chakra will hurt you. If you get an uncomfortable feeling in your gut her chakra is mixing with yours to see who you are. It is harmless unless you make a sudden movement.” she yelled out then said more to herself “Goddess protect her, don’t let this kill her.”

I looked at my sensei then back to the floating chunk of rock that my sister was stuck on. Blue tendrils of chakra wrapped around my hand as it held the railing. All of the sudden it changed to red and then just disappeared.
“No. No Airi!” I yelled then above us a massive explosion went off

A wave of pure blue energy cut into the rock and threw everyone back. Screams came from some of the girls but other then that is was silent. Laying on the floor of the arena in the middle of a massive creater was Airi. Nothing was left of her opponent. My heart felt like it had been ripped out of my chest. Not even thinking about it I threw myself over the railing and landed while running towards my sister. Quickly I slid down the side of the creator and next to my sister. Her face was grayish white from the exploded rock. Cuts were still oozing blood but that could be taken care of latter.

“Airi. Airi wake up please.” I pleaded as I pulled her limp body into my lap.

The medics came rushing forward to check on her vitals and other things. Yuya had made it to our side before the medics and was checking for any poison. Asami-sensei was watching everything with sad eyes. Just then a cough caught my attention. Quickly I looked down at Airi and saw her cough up another cloud of rock dust. Slowly her eyes opened and she gave me a weak smile.

“Wats a girls got to do to get some water around here?” she asked weakly

“Airi.” I said and squished her to my chest

“Aito……..I…………Can’t………..Breath.” she gasped out

“Oh sorry.” I said and smiled at her

“Can we get a stretcher over here. She is in critical condition but alive.” A medic yelled to two others then turned to Airi and said “It is a miracle you are alive.”

“Can I have some water?” she asked

Just then a stream of water came towards us and wrapped around her. Her wounds healed and her outfit was clean. After a few more seconds she smiled happily at me. She turned to me and kissed me on the cheek. Then she was up and bounding over to Asami-sensei. She smiled then glomped our sensei. A whisper reached my ears and I looked around for its source. In the shadows I saw a figure then the yellow eyes. Yuya passed in front of me and the figure disappeared.

“The medic said he wants to do a full check-up on you even though you are bounding around like an exuberant puppy.” Yuya said to Airi

“Okay as long as it does not involve needles, I’m fine with that.” she said then bounded over to the medic, and with that the fight was over. Airi was onto the next round and was on her way to being a Chunin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like the fight seen? More to come. BYE BYE!!!!!