Status: I am sorry it has taken me so long to up date. Life has been a rather interesting roller coaster. Please forgive me. Arigatō

Wolf Child

Beginning Of A Tire Some Month

One is left with the horrible feeling
now that war settles nothing; that to
win a war is as disastrous as to lose one.

Airi’s pov.

Quietly I sat in a hospital room twiddling my thumbs. The doctor was suppose to be here six minutes ago but was still not here. I sighed in frustration and continued to twiddle my thumbs. After a half hour I went to the door and out. I looked around for a nurse and finally found one.

“What’s taking the doctor so long to come and look at me?” I asked

“There is a patient here more critically injured then you are. He will be there soon enough.” the nurse said softly

“Can I see the patient?” I asked

“Do you know the boy?” she asked

“I might if you give me his name.” I said panic setting into my heart thinking it was one of my brothers

“A Rock Lee.” she said seeing the panic on my face

“I don’t know him but I was trained by an anbu medic. I might be able to tell you what is wrong with him. Also while she was in town I was trained by a woman by the name of Tsunade.” I said nonchalantly.

The woman’s eyes got to big for her face then she said as she grabbed my arm “Come with me.”

Quickly she dragged me down a few halls then into a room. Doctors and nurses were crowded around a bed. A man in a green jumpsuit sat in a corner crying. Silently I walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder in comfort. He looked at me and I smiled down at him. Slowly I walked over to the bed and piped up.

“Hey people, move it!” I yelled as they pushed me back.

“Your not to be in here, pipsqueak.” a nurse growled at me

“I’m not a pipsqueak, and I probably know more about medicine then you without all of the training.” I growled “Now move your scrawny little bums before I move them for you.”

“I’d like to see you try.” she hissed at me

“Fine. But don’t say I didn’t warn you.” I said and lifted my hand it was in a lose position “I’ll give you one more chance.”

“No.” she said and I sighed

“Fine.” I said

My eyes glowed blue and I lifted my hand in one quick motion. Everyone at the bed froze. I pulled my hand to the side and they walked out of the room as I controlled them.

“What did you do to them?” the man in the green jumpsuit asked jumping up

“Don’t worry it wont hurt them and I wont hurt Lee if that’s what you think I am going to do. What I did is called blood bending. It is impossible for those not like myself or Aito to do. It can cancel out genjutsu and is stronger then any mind jutsu because there is nothing they can fight against. I’m controlling the water in their blood.” I said looking over at him and smiled again.

Slowly I walked over to the bed and looked at the boy in front of me. I picked up on every little detail of his broken body. My eyes for the first time ever portrayed my emotion when I didn’t want them to. I closed them then opened them again. The boy’s eyes were open and he was looking at me strangely.

“What?” I asked softly

“Why are you crying?” he asked

“Hmmmm……Am I?” I said as I reached up and touched my cheek.

Sure enough my fingers felt wet when I pulled them away. I smiled sadly at him and gently rested a hand on his good shoulder then got up to walk out of the room. But was stopped by a voice.

“Answer his question.” His sensei said softly
I let out a sigh then turned to Lee and said “When your arms and legs were crushed by what ever it was that they were crushed by it sent small fragmits of bone into your spine. You can’t be a ninja again without an extremely dangoures surgery. The only person who I know of that could possibly pull the surgery off is Lady Tsunade but I have no idea where my old mentor is. Even if we did find her you would still only have a 50/50 chance of living. I’m sorry Lee but please thinking of doing something other then being a ninja.”

By the end my eyes were glittering like hard orbs of ice and my face was like a sheet of ice as well. My body was ridged and my hands were clinched in fists. I saw the sadness in Lee’s and his sensei’s eyes.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered then left the room.

Just then a stretcher was run passed me with a girl on it. Listening I could hear her heart beat fluttering. Looking after the stretcher I sighed and opened my hand. A light ball of green floated in my hand.

“Open her chakra passageways and repair any damaged done to her body.” I whispered to the ball. With a flick of my wrist I sent it after the girl.

Quietly I walked out of the hospital and back to the arena. I walked up the stairs and back onto the balcony where I saw my brothers and sensei standing. Leisurely I walked over to them and waved my hand in front of Aito’s face. He quickly came back to reality then sighed when he saw me.

“So what happened while I was away?” I asked

“Both myself and Yuya have already gone. A girl by the name of Hinata got pretty messed up by her cousin and a boy by the name of Rock Lee got really messed up by the guy over there. I think his name is Gaara and man I do not want to get on his bad side.” He said

“Worst then mine?”

“Defiantly not but still someone I don’t want to mess with.”

“So I take it you both won.”

“Actually we both lost horribly.”

“I’m surprised and I am guessing Asami-sensei is pissed.”

“Oh yeah.”

“You guys are idiots.” I said with a smile

He play glared but quickly got over it and looked back at the fight. It was the blonde from before fighting with Kiba. After a while Naruto came out victorious. He walked tiredly up the stairs and I got in his path. I pulled out a small herb and placed it in his hand as I passed him. Quietly I walked back down the stairs and out of the building. Silently I ambled into a sushi bar and began to eat. I was exhausted and hungry.

<<<<<<Aito’s pov.>>>>>>

Airi handed Naruto a healing herb and walked back down the stairs. He looked at the herb with a blank exasperation. Slowly I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked at me.

“Your suppose to eat that. It’s an herb that my sister grows. It wont hurt you and it will make it so you aren’t tired for a while. Just when the herb wares off make sure you are near a bed.” I said to him with a sly smile.

He slowly put in his mouth and chewed. After a few minutes his half lidded eyes shot open and he began bouncing around all hyper like. A few seconds later Naruto calmed down and smiled sheepishly. Yuya looked at him then at me.

“Airi must see promise in him if she is giving him her own personally created herbs.” Yuya said

“I guess but it still doesn’t mean much.” I said looking Naruto over

“Don’t be mean boys and after we are done here you are both running 500 laps around this entire village at a human pace.” Asami-sensei said pleasantly

“What. That’s not fair.” Yuya exclaimed and I held my tongue

“Want to make it 1,000?” she asked sweetly

“No.” Yuya grumbled

“Good. Airi will you take your brothers to train please. Apparently I have not taught them sufficiently enough.’ Asami-sensei said

“Hai, Asami-sensei.” A voice said out of the shadows.

“Oh hell I am not traveling to where ever she is by shadow. It always hurts.” Yuya complained

“Oh shut up you wimp.” the same voice growled out of the shadows. Tendrils of shadows whipped out and wrapped around the boys.

Yuya fought against them but they just squeezed him into submission then the shadows swallowed us up and we appeared next to Airi in a shadowed corner of a small sushi bar. Yuya instantly shut up and sat down.

“After you guys eat we are going to run laps so eat lightly.” Airi said then continued to eat what she had been eating.

Five minutes later we had paid and were walking out of the city gates following Airi. As we walked out of the gates Airi shouted to the guards.

“We are leaving to train.” She shot to a guard we had met the other day.

He nodded his head and Yuya and I followed after her. She got quiet a ways from the village. Then turned and stopped looking at us. Then she pointed to the left and we took off at a human run. We new what this meant. If Airi caught us we were going to be running for the next two days without a rest. So while we ran we also created doubles then used chakra to speed us up a bit. Quickly we got ahead of our clones. But up ahead we both saw the white hair blowing in the wind.

“You really think I’m going to fall for a silly little trick like that. Your clones were gone the moment you created them.” Airi said

Her eyes flashed red and we both divided trying to get away from her and with ease I got out of the way of her attacks. Yuya was a little slow and got a small cut on his arm. I caught a kunai between my fingers and sent it back at Airi she just moved a fraction of an inch and it went flying past her. Silently she attacked again and I caught her punch. With ease I sent one at her which she dodged and counterattacked with a kick to the side of my head. I blocked that as well. She smirked before throwing herself backwards aiming a kick from underneath.

Quickly I went backwards as her kick came towards my head. It missed my nose by a mire inch. I ducked under her next kick being forced to let go of her wrist. Silently she came at me again and again. Finally I got around her and took off again. With ease I covered 300 of the laps before Airi caught me again. Yuya was still only on his 299th when he passed by our fight. After pretty much the same fight as before I got passed her an finished my laps. It was late afternoon of the next afternoon by the time we had finished our laps.

“Come on you three. Time for sparing.” We heard Asami-sensei’s voice behind us

“Hai, sensei.” Airi was the only one who answered.

“Yuya and Aito you will go against each other while I train with Airi then the winner will go against Airi and the loser against me.” Asami-sensei said

We nodded and so began the training of a harsh and tire some month.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter 7.