Status: Updated on Oct 1st. 2011! :D

I Need You

I don’t know how to let you in,

I awoke the sound of things in the fridge clinking. I sighed and sat up rubbing my eyes. I looked at my phone and it said four twenty-eight in the morning. I looked toward the creator of the noise. I just saw legs as their head was blocked by the fridge door. I stood up and readjusted Jack's shorts that sat low on my hips. I walked over to the early morning snacker. I tapped him on the shoulder as he whipped around in shock. It was the guy from the back lounge.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." He sighed with his deep voice.

"It's alright. Do you want me to make you something?" I asked him. I figured if I made him something to eat, I would maybe have the chance to get to know more about him.

"If you wouldn't mind." He replied looking down at his hands as his shoulder hunched forward.

"It's no problem. Do you want a ham and cheese sandwich?" I asked him.

"Yeah that sounds awesome." he said with a slight smile.

"Go ahead and sit down." I said motioning towards the bench by the table. I pulled out all of the things I needed to make his sandwich. When I was finished I put it on a plate and grabbed a bag of potato chips. I sat it down in front of him and turned to grab a bottle of water. "You want one?" I asked. He just nodded his mouth already full of a bite of his sandwich. I grabbed another and sat down across from him at the table. I grabbed a handful of chips and put one in my mouth satisfied with the crunch that happened as I bit down.

"My name's Rhylee." I said seeing as he was still chewing.

"I'm Alex." He said as he took another bite.

"I'm with Hey Monday, It's my brothers band." I told him, He just nodded taking another bite.

"I sing for ATL." He said as he shoved another chip into his mouth.

"Sweet." I said as I watched him.He had his elbows on the table and his eyes closed as he chewed his food.He looked oddly familiar.I just couldn't place where I had seen him before. Once he was done eating I had just finished my water. I took his plate and put it in the sink and put the chips away.

"Thanks for the sandwich Rhylee. It was really good." he said with a half smile.

"Well you better get to bed, the first show is tomorrow and it looks like you haven't slept for weeks." I said, he just nodded looking at the floor again.

"Good Night Rhylee." He said as he walked back to his bunk.

"See you in a few hours Alex." I said as I laid back down.

*In Rhylee's Dream*

I was cleaning tables in the Cupcake Shop, I looked at the clock and it read eleven forty-two. I sighed as I wiped the last table down. I was organizing the shelves of toppings when I heard the bell of the front door jingle.

"Sorry, We're closed." I called to the front of the store.

"Oh Rhylee, It's just me." A man's voice answered. I looked up to see the boy from the picture that was hanging in Jack's bunk, he was wearing the same clothes, his hair looked no different. He looked the exact same except he looked a little paler than in the picture,and his eyes held a little bit less excitement.

"Oh hey." I smiled.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked pushing his hair out from under his bandanna so it wasn't in his eyes, as he sat down at one of the tables I had just cleaned.

"Um sure, What is it?" I asked walking over and sitting across from him. He pointed at a packet of papers that were on my side of the table. I didn't see them there earlier, so he had to of brought them. I slowly undid the seal of the manila envelope.Once it was open I pulled out a stack of papers and on the very top there was a picture of Alex. I traced the dark circles under his eyes, with the tips of my fingers. I slowly followed his jaw line and set the papers down. I looked up at the younger boy.

"What do you want me to do with this?" I asked.

"You see, Alex is a friend of mine and he is loosing himself. He's depressed. He's drinking himself away.His personality is disappearing. What I need you to do is help him find himself again, and beat whatever is bringing him down." He answered.

"How am I suppose to do that?" I questioned him raising one of my eye brows.

"You will figure it out. I just really need your help." He said with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I can help you. I definitely can't help him. I don't even know the guy." I said. As I finished the sentence I noticed that his eyes lost more emotion. His hair got a tiny bit lighter and his face got a shade or two whiter. His clothes looked like they had just been washed a couple of times and it sucked out the color.

"Can you please just try Rhylee, I really need you just to try." He told me with a small smile as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"I guess I can give it a shot. But why is it so important to you?" I asked him standing also calling after him.

"Well my life kinda depends on it." He said as he opened the door and walked through it. As soon as the door closed I couldn't see him anymore, and I was so very confused. I thought over the conversation that had just taken place. Why was the boy in the picture trying to get me to "Save" Alex? I sat down and took a sip from the hot coco that was setting on the table. I flipped through the stack of papers that I had just been given. The first one had two short simple sentences on it.

"Name:Alex." and "Sings for the band All Time Low."

The other pages were blank. No matter how many times I looked through the pile nothing else appeared. I sighed and set the papers down and picked up the picture of Alex. I examined his features very carefully. I looked at his blood shot eyes. That held little emotion. I looked at the way his hair was tangled and knotted. I looked at the small wrinkled that graced his face from frowning. I shook my head and put the picture down.

I was getting sweaty so I walked over to the temperature control and tried to turn it down but it wasn't helping. I shook my head and sat back down at the table. My hot coco was gone, the blank papers were gone. The folder they came in was gone. All that sat in front of me was the paper with the two small sentences on it and the picture of Alex. I looked around and the Cupcake shop was gone. I was surrounded by black. There I sat the only chair at the only table with a piece of paper and a picture and everything else was black.

*End of Rhylee's Dream*


I woke up tangled in the blanket that I had gone to bed with. I had a cold sweat covering my body. I thought about the dream I had just had. Why was the boy from the picture telling me to save Alex and that his life depended on it? I sighed. I thought about it for a few more minutes. The picture of Alex seemed to be taken when I made him the sandwich. And the sentences on the paper were the only things I know about Alex. I shook my head as I tried to connect the dots. I was pinching the bridge of my nose when I realized that the boy from the picture in Jack's bunk had to be a younger Alex. He said that Alex was loosing himself. Did that mean that Alex was loosing his personality and who he was because he was depressed? I wasn't sure if I had lost my mind or not but I did know one thing. I had to find out more about Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna say thank you to the ever so lovely Callmeadreamer for commenting! :D

I have more chapters already written So you guys should comment so I can post them! :D
Subscribe?