Status: Unsure

Save Me

5

'Wanna go see daddy play Ella?' Pia asked as they wandered back to the venue, Ella stumbling along, getting distracted, it'd taken them 20 minutes on a walk that would usually have taken 10

'Yep' she popped the 'P', running forward 'C'mon, C'mon!'

'I'm coming love'

Pia had noticed Ella's change of behavior when it was just her and Pia, she was normal, like she was to any of the other guys. Pia enjoyed it. But the minute Zacky was around, she got weird again.

Approaching the venue, Ella squealed as she heard music coming from inside, and Matt's singing.

Giggling Pia scooped her up placing her on her hip heading towards the back door, flashing her pass, they let them enter.

Ella started to nod her head to the music, and Pia bounced as she walked, heading towards the dressing room to retrieve the ear muff's for her.

Walking in, it smelt like cigarette's and cologne, it was Zacky's scent, it drove her crazy, her feelings towards him had been growing every day, it wasn’t love, but it was well on the way.

He hadn’t asked her to be his yet, and after nearly a month it was becoming insanely disappointing.

Ella had the muffs on and they walked back towards the stage, taking a place on the side. The band was halfway through Afterlife, Zacky was on the other side of the stage right now next to Syn, both shredding, making her smile as she watched his intense concentration.

Ella giggled as Matt spotted her poking his tongue out, before turning back to the crowd, continuing to belt out the lyrics.

Zacky made his way back over to their side of the stage, concentrating on his guitar, before he finally lifted his head up, his face lighting up at the sight of the two of them.

Pia put Ella down, holding her hands spinning her around as they danced together.

A couple of songs later, during Dear God, Matt walked towards them in-between songs, leaning his hands out for Ella who ran eagerly into them grinning.

Walking back on stage, the crowd started to 'aww'

He continued to sing, holding her and swaying. They didn’t do this every show but every now and then, they did it just because Ella enjoyed the attention.

'Say hello to Little Vengeance!' He screamed into the microphone as the song finished 'Shes the only girl we have eyes for'

Zacky watched with a proud smile as Ella waved to the crowd, before hiding in Matt's shoulder.

Matt continued singing to the crowd as he walked around showing Ella off like a trophy, kissing her cheek as the song ended and he handed her back to Pia, Ella wasn’t exactly pleased but went anyway.

Ella suddenly felt queasy, turning to look up at Pia, not sure how to express what she was feeling. Before she could catch Pia's attention she threw up on her shirt.

Pia felt the warmness on her chest, eyes going wide as she looked down, Ella looked horrible, as tears ran down her face and she let out a loud sob that was muted by the music, but as if the room was silent Zacky's eyes darted towards his daughter.

He could see her crying, how distressed she was, it took all his strength to not chuck the guitar down and rush over to her.

When he looked back Pia and Ella had disappeared into the darkness, making him antsy because they weren’t in his sight, he didn’t know if they were okay.

The rest of the show went painfully slow, it was driving Zacky crazy, But when it did, he ran off as fast as he could, swinging to door open almost viciously.

'Where is she!?' He breathed his heart beating out of his chest.

'She’s fine babe, just a little upset belly I think' Pia rocked her slightly, Ella's small body shivering.

'Come to me baby girl' Zacky picked her up, holding her to his sweaty chest.

Ella broke down, crying and sobbing, falling to pieces in her father's tattooed arms, it worried Zacky how much she was shivering, but he assumed it was because she was upset.

----

The guys had decided it was best to get a hotel for tonight, and they'd stopped at a fairly nice motel off the interstate.

Zacky had allowed Brian to take Ella; he'd bathed her and was laying on a couch watching late night cartoons with her.

Zacky laid in one of the two bed's in the room he was sharing with Brian and Pia.

Pia laid next to him on her side and they werent speaking, just looking at each other really, Zacky admiring the fullness of her lips and the way she smelt.

'You're so good with us' He breathed quietly, knowing Brian had the TV quiet enough to hear any normal voices talking, hoping to over hear something juicy.

'What do you mean?' She mumbled

'Just accepting that I'm not ready to rush into a relationship or anything serious...and your good with my baby'

Pia was expecting him to ask her what she'd been waiting for, to make them exclusive.

He pressed his lips to hers, smiling into the kiss, his fingers running up and down her hips.

Brian shook his head in the other room, silly Zacky knew nothing. It was obvious Pia wanted more.

His train of thought was interrupted when Ella lent over the side of the couch and threw up, he rubbed her back allowing her to throw up on the floor till she was finished.

'ZACK!' He yelled sitting her up right, rubbing her back and getting her to sip from a cup of water.

'What?!' Zacky groaned from the other room, not making a move.

'Your daughter is throwing up again...' He smelt something gross, screwing his nose up 'And she just shat herself'

Zacky walked into the room, worry etched into his face, he picked her up and took her into the bathroom, she winced at the light, and he frowned, it wasn’t bright.

'Baby...' He felt her forehead, she was clammy 'Can you put your chin on your chest for daddy?'

She coughed, nodding, trying her hardest, she tried to put her chin down, but couldn’t, the stiffness of her movements caused Zacky's stress to sky rocket.

'Syn! Get fuck... fucking Jimmy, get someone to take us to the ER!'
♠ ♠ ♠
yes? no?
thank you to the people that are subscribing and commenting, means alot :D