Status: Busy with school, I'll be updating slowly :(

The Profiler

"So you're a profiler?"

I waited nervously in my apartment, Abby left because she has something to do with her sister or something. I kept looking my self in the mirror, why does Abby have to go when I needed her the most. I glance at my appearance one more time, the simple white mini dress fits perfectly on my small figure, and the pink floral wedges complimented my legs and made them looked slimmer and longer. Light eyeliner framed my hazel eyes and the nude colored lipstick completes the ensemble. I didn’t do much to my hair; I let my caramel straight hair fall back naturally. I got 15 more minutes before 7 so I turned on the TV and turns out CSI were on. After a while I heard a knock on the door, I grabbed my purse and my coat and head to the door. I saw Spencer standing there with a blue shirt and khaki pants, he was playing with he’s phone so he didn’t realize I was there.

“Hey” He jumped and turned his attention to me
“Gosh you scared me” I can tell he’s hiding his blush
“You looked very pretty Andrea, shall we?” He offered his hand
“We shall” I took his arm and we left the building

It turns out we were walking to this pizza parlor; he said it’s the best pizza in the planet and I just have to try it.

“I’m not joking! This place has the best pizza and the best strawberry smoothie ever made by the human race”
“Okay, you’re exaggerating”
“Maybe a little, but I guarantee you will have a great time” He said as we enter the Pete’s Pizza Parlor. The waiter led us to our seat and gave us the menu, I scanned through the menu and damn these foods looked absolutely delicious!
“I don’t know what to order, well cause you’re the expert on pizzas, order one for me” I said grinning
“Hmm… Okay, you wont regret this” He called out the waiter and whispered the order, I laughed at his silliness and without my self-knowing, I was staring at him. He was babbling on about when was the first pizza was made and it was actually wasn’t called pizza and so on, but I couldn’t concentrate on what he was talking about, him self was a distraction. The way his caramel colored hair bounces when he laugh, they way he moved his lips was so sexy.
“Andrea, are you okay?” He waved his hand over my face; I can feel the sudden flush of red flooding my face
“I’m okay, I’m still processing all the information you told me, how do you know so much? Are you like a genius or something?”
“Well you can say that” Cheeky smile was plastered on his face. Our orders came shortly after that, it turns out Spencer ordered Pepperoni Pizza, Spinach Cheese Pizza and some garlic bread.
“Try this one” Spencer gave me a slice of the pepperoni pizza. I took a bite of it and the hot cheese just melted on my mouth.
“I think I just had a foodgasm, this is amazing!” I continue eating my pizza
“See, I knew you would love it” He took a slice of the spinach cheese pizza
“So, what do you do actually as an FBI?” I asked him
“I’m in the behavioral analysis unit, I find patterns and well people’s behavior”
“So you’re a profiler?” I bit my fork
“Yes, I am” He puts down the pizza and took out his phone from his pocket, I think he was texting someone. I just shrug it off and take another slice of the spinach pizza.
“So tell me about you” He said to me after putting his phone down
“Well, I’m a college student, art major actually. I’m in my first year and I’m really enjoying it. My parents died when I was twelve and I stayed at Abby’s ever since, what about you?” I said after taking a sip of my soda
“Well I’m from Las Vegas, I graduated Las Vegas public high school when I was twelve, I got three PhDs in mathematics, chemistry and engineering, I also have BAs in sociology and psychology. I’ve been working with the FBI since I don't know when and well here I am”

I think I was staring at him with my mouth wide open because frankly I was shocked, “How old are you again?”
He laughed, “I’m 24”
“Well I’m still 19, I’ll be 20 next month. Damn I’m so full” I said leaning back to the chair, I looked around the parlor, there’s not many people here and it kinda surprised me considering how tasty the pizzas are. Spencer is texting again, this is getting annoying, who could he be texting?
“You wanna go somewhere?” He asked me after putting his phone to his pocket
“Where do you have in mind?”
“I know some place” He threw the money on the table and stood up. He took my hand and walked me out. I pull my coat tighter.
“Where are we going?”
“A really cool place, don't worry. I won’t kidnap you” He shot a smile at me and put his hand around my waist. I felt my heart beat 40 times faster, I looked at him and smiled. He held me tighter in his arms. I can feel the warmth from his body, right now, I fell really safe and I feel something I haven’t feel in a very long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait guys, I've been busy and I've been tired all the time. Though I just found a bunch of idea for this story and I just can't wait to write and post it here. For my 4 subscribers you guys rock! mucho love goes to you guys. And just so you guys know, I'm probably going insane right now I was just looking into Matthew's modeling pictures and it was effing hot. I love love love it. He's just so awesome :3

Okay, I'm done babbling. Keep reading folks!