Status: Busy with school, I'll be updating slowly :(

The Profiler

Spencer Reid is very comforting.

I hear the alarm went off, I opened my eyes and looked at the clock, it was 9 AM. Today is a bright Saturday morning and I could feel the sun peeking its way in through the curtains blinding my eyes. I yawned and stretched my body and fell back to the bed. I smiled remembering last night. That one date that made me smile all night even in my sleep, and even right now I’m smiling just thinking about last night, though something happened that’s really unexpected but I’m glad I know that. I looked up the white ceiling and drive my memory back to last night’s date.

“Seriously Spencer, where the hell are we going?” By now I’m beyond curious and a bit scared, maybe he is an FBI agent but still, I’ve known him only for the past 36 hours and I already let him drag me around at night.
“This is a surprise, you should be thankful I didn't make you go blindfolded” He joked but I stayed quiet, thinking if he actually would blindfold me. I’m terrified of blindfolds.
“You’re an art student right? So you go to an art museum and stuff?” He stopped and looked at me
“Well yeah, I go to museums, exhibits and sales. Why?” I asked back
“Have you ever go to a museum at night?” He smirked and pull my hand, he led me into a building with an old architecture, wait, I know this building. It’s an art museum; this is one of my favorite museums. I looked at my watch, it’s already 10 PM so there’s no way the museum is still open.
“Spencer, it’s closed. We can't get it” I stopped walking
“I know, one of the advantages of being an FBI agent is you can get in whenever you like, pretend I never said that okay” He smirked and grabbed my hand. He talked to the guard and he let us in. Wow, I’m beginning to think that being an FBI is sorta perfect. He held my hand and we just walk around the museum.
“Spencer, this is amazing.” I was smiling all the time, he turned his head to me, he looked confused
“What? You’ve never been here before?”
“No, I’ve been here thousands of times. But not at night, when it’s already close”
“Well think of it as your own private tour, come on I wanna show you something” He took me into this painting sections. This one painting caught my eye.
“Oh my god! This is Camille Pissarro’s” I covered my mouth in awe
“I know, it’s your favorite artist right?” I turned my attention to him
“How do you know? I didn’t remember telling you anything”
“When I picked you up I saw the painting on your wall, when you opened the door, I saw it for a bit” He said putting his hand in his pocket
“And you know that just by looking at it for a bit? You really are a genius huh?”
“Told you so” He smiled at me; gosh his smile is so cute. I can’t stop staring at him
“Thank you Spencer, thanks a lot” He held me tightly in his arms, kissing my temple


He walked me home after that; we didn't talk much on the way back to the apartment, we just held hands and enjoying the silence hovering us. The streets were quiet and empty, I saw a couple of cars passing by but that’s it. It’s kinda creepy, but the thought of having an FBI agent beside me is strangely comforting. Well, not just any FBI agent, being next to Spencer Reid is very comforting.

We finally reached the door to my apartment, now in this part I was confused. Should I let him in or just let him walk me to my door? If I let him in, I’m afraid I’ll look easy and what not. So I’m totally confused right now, I think I’m just going to let it go the way it wants to go.

“Well we’re here, I had a really great time Spencer, I…” I shut up when I saw he was busy texting. Again.
“Spencer, what are you doing?” I asked annoyingly
“What? Oh, no I was just texting a friend. No worries”
“Well it’s getting really annoying by now” I crossed my arms and pouted
“I’m really sorry Andrea, I really do. It’s just…” Now he looked really anxious, there was an awkward silence and I hate awkward silences.
“What is it Spencer? C’mon” I leaned back to the doorframe
“I have been texting my friend all night because… because I needed him to tell me what to do” I looked down to his shoes and tapped them. I was confused, really.
“I don't get it”
“Andrea, you should know that you are the first person that I took out on date and well…” He chuckled, “…I don't really know how to do it, you know. I don't know what to do in a date”
I could feel my face changes, so that all romantic things weren’t his idea? It was his friend’s?
“So those things you showed me, the places you took me tonight was your friend’s idea?” I felt disappointed to be honest
“No! no no no! It was all my idea, I just don't know what to say and actually what to do” His face was panicking, it was freaking cute! Oh god, he’s SO FREAKING CUTE!! I can’t help but to smile to his reaction.
“It’s okay Spencer, I’m not mad. But it’s getting late and I’m kinda tired”
“Oh, okay. Well I had a lovely time tonight Andrea, can’t wait to do it again sometimes” He took my hand and kissed it. I can feel my face was flushing red and I couldn’t speak. Literally I was out of words, so I just slip him a sincere smile.
“Bye Andrea”
“Bye Spencer”


Then he started walking and I closed the door. I don’t think I’ll ever stop smiling after this night.

I didn’t realize I was blushing madly and I was smiling to my self like an idiot. Thank God no one’s here, well thank God Abby’s not here to see me acting like a total goof. I really don't feel like going anywhere today, I’m just so happy and I’m scared if I went out then something terrible will happen and I would totally forgot about yesterday’s amazing date. And yes, right now I’m blushing again. But it’s worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
ALOHA MATES! I'm incredibly happy right now becaaaaauuussseeee well first I just saw my boyfriend today and I got 7 subscribers!!! Big thanks and big hearts goes to you amazing people! And for those who commented thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Feedbacks and Subscriptions are love. and love is goodddddd :D