Status: Busy with school, I'll be updating slowly :(

The Profiler

"Are You Stalking Me?”

I opened my eyes because of the sound of my alarm next to my face. It’s 10 AM and it’s Sunday, so it’s my lazy time today. Well I had my lazy time yesterday but since I don't have anything to do, maybe I’ll just go out and rent a video and buy popcorns. I tossed my blanket to the floor and walked to the bathroom. I looked at my self and oh god I looked terrible, my hair was sticking up in different ways, my face was oily, and there’s a huge pimple on my forehead.

“Great, this is just awesome. How the hell am I going to go out if I have this huge volcano on my forehead” I stripped down and hopped in to the hot shower. And in the shower I started to think, why haven’t Spencer called or texted? I poured shampoo and began to massage my head lightly. Would it look weird if I call him first? I took a deep breath and the gentle lavender scent filled my lungs, letting me relax and suddenly I felt loads better. Maybe I should stop worrying and just call Spencer, right? I let out a deep sigh and rinse my hair. I hopped out of the shower and put on my favorite blue jeans and a Cavaliers sweater. I dried my hair and tied it up into a tidy ponytail. I grabbed my bag and went out. I walked to the nearest grocery store, cause apparently I don't have any food in my fridge and that would be a major problem for me. I put on my headphones and turn on Saosin on my iPod. I hummed along to the song as I entered the shopping center.

“She's just like him
Spoiled rotten, confused by the lies shes been fed
She's searching for no one (but herself)
Her eyes turn to green and she seems to be happy that she is here
And this time I think you'll know”


I took out the list I made yesterday, you know, the list of things I was supposed to buy. But I’ll definitely end up with more, a lot more, than I wrote here. I wandered around the department store and while I’m at it, I grabbed some food and put it in the trolley. I was in the candy aisle when I felt a soft tap on my shoulder; I turned around in reflex. My face was plastered with a huge grin when I saw Spencer standing there with his hands in his pocket.

“Oh my God Spencer, what are you doing here?” I have no idea what got into me, but I hugged him. He just stood there, shocked.

“Uh, hey Andrea, how uh… How are you doing?”

“I’m great, just shopping for food. How have you been, haven’t heard from you in a while?” I lean back to the trolley cart

“I’ve uh… I’ve been on a case. I’m sorry I didn’t call you” He looked down at his shoes

So that’s why he didn’t call me. I thought he wasn’t interested in me anymore. Not that I’m glad there’s a murder, but I’m glad he was on a case and not that he forgot about me.

“It’s okay, I understand you’re busy. It’s fine” I smiled and with that I could see him more relaxed.

“Wait, how’d you find me here? Are you stalking me?” I put my hands on waist and I raised my eyebrows

“Wha… No! No I wasn’t stalking you, I was actually going to your place to apologize. I stopped here to get some stuff”

“Why didn't you call me then”

“I wanted to surprise you” He blushed and looked down to his feet again

Ohmygod! He was going to my house TO SURPRISE ME! Someone please slap me in the face. I really don’t know how to respond to that so I just gave him a huge grin.

“Come on! Help me with the foods here” I took his arm and we both wandered around the store. We’re done after almost one and a half hour shopping, we were about to pay when I looked outside and it’s raining. Heavily.

“Oh crap!”

“What’s wrong?” He asked as he puts the stuff on the cashier

“It’s raining like hell out there, I can’t walk home”

“Uh… I’ll drive you, hem… don’t worry” He said smiling awkwardly at me. Oh gosh, that was so cute. AARRGHH!

“No, I can’t let you do that. I’ll take a cab”

“It’s okay, I was going to your place anyway right?” He looked at me. I can see that he’s starting to warm up to me, at first he was stuttering and he pauses after every word he said to me. He didn’t look me in the eye, well the date was exceptional because he was texting his friend and he was doing what his friend told him. But I can feel that he’s being himself right now. And I know that took a lot of courage. I paid for the groceries and we walked out from the store.

“Wait here, I’ll get the car” He put the grocery bag down

“Wait, are you going to run to the car? You’ll be soaking wet!”

“Well it’s me or both of us and I can’t let you run in the rain carrying those bags. Just stay put; I’ll be right back” And by that he ran so fast through the pouring rain, with each drop soaking his clothes. I saw him jumping into his black SUV and now it’s heading right to me. He opens his door and ran to the other side.

“Come one, I’ll take the groceries. Get in” He took the bags and put them in the trunk, I got in and sat still. He got in and gosh he was soaking wet. He turned on the heater on his car, it’s winter and he was soaking wet. I really can’t imagine what he’s going through. His hands were pale white and so does his lips. He floored the gas pedal and swiftly passed the cars on the road. When we got to my apartment, someone else took the usual parking space, so we had to park 3 cars away from the door. We both took the grocery bag and sprint to the door. For sure I was soaking wet and Spencer looked like he just got out of the pool. We entered my apartment and I turned on the heater.

“Wait here, I’ll get us a towel and a change of clothes” I said putting down the grocery bag on the kitchen counter. I went to my room and grabbed my long sleeved t-shirt, training pants and some fresh clean underwear. I went to the bathroom and dried up, change and freshen up, I took a new clean towel and a set of t-shirt and my dad’s old pajama pants for Spencer.

“Hey, here you go” He nodded and he walked slowly to the bathroom. I proceed to the kitchen and take out the food. I put them in the kitchen cabinet, all except two bottles of beers. He walked into the kitchen after he changed clothes and dried his hair. I took out some of the pasta I bought earlier and some sauce. I’ve decided to make lasagna, cause I’m very good at it. I cant stop smiling cause he was watching me all the time I made the lasagna, he’s observing every move or every decision I made.

“What are you doing Spencer? Stop looking at me” I said taking the lasagna out from the oven

“What? I can’t look at you?” He smiled cockily

“Stop it! Here you go, careful it’s hot” I passed him his plate and I took mine. We both walked to the TV area and threw ourselves to the couch.

“Okay, this is probably the best lasagna I’ve ever tasted. Mmmh” He actually moaned in his mouth, I can’t help but to giggle. How does a guy this sweet be an FBI agent, working with violence and murder and stuff. In a million years I wouldn’t think of him as an FBI agent if he didn’t told me, he looked far from an FBI agent. Actually he kinda looked like some teacher’s assistant. And as usual without me realizing I was staring at him with a dumb grin on my face, and guess what? He noticed that.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” He puts his fork down

“What? Oh… I was just thinking, why do you become and FBI agent? It’s like so depressing”

“I don't know actually, I joined the team when I was 21 and I love working there, my teammates are amazing and my superior is a great man. I guess I just wanted to catch all of those maniacs. I’m sick of seeing dead bodies but that’s what I have to do. That’s what I’m good at”

“And? C’mon! I made you dinner, so now you have to tell me your life-long story! I don't care how long it is”

“Aha, okay fine! Well my dad left when I was a little boy, so it has been my mom and me. She’s awesome, most of the things that I know is form my mom, she always reads to me. Um… My mom was diagnosed with Schizophrenia and I knew something was wrong with her. When I was 18, I took my mom into an institution to get her some help” He paused for a second and sighed, “When I was in high school, I was bullied so bad one time I was stripped and tied to a goal post. But I made it and well here I am”

“Wow, I never think you’d have a past like that”

“Well it was a long time ago, what about you?”

That conversation went on for at least another hour until we got tired of talking and he put on a DVD, one of my Stephen King collections. I couldn't help myself from leaning to him, so we both cuddled on the couch. At first I could feel that he was uncomfortable, he was so tense. I stayed in that position and finally he relaxed. For once I wasn't actually concentrating to the movie, I was busy with my own mind and I couldn’t help but to smile. I could feel a slight tingle of sleepy, my eyes were heavy and by the time the movie was finished, we both were sound asleep in each other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!! I know I have been neglecting this story. I promised I would update 2 days ago, but I haven't got the chance. School's being a bitch to me and the homework is just ridiculous. Up to now I have 10 subscribers and love goes to all of you. Please hang on and keep reading my story. IT IS NOT DEAD! I'm just really busy. But holidays coming up and I'll have plenty of time to update. IDEAS are FILLING UP my brains, if I don't write soon I'll explode. So bear with meeee!!!

xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo