Status: Busy with school, I'll be updating slowly :(

The Profiler

Morning Surprise

I heard something vibrating not far away from my ear. I opened my eyes slowly because the gunk in my eye prevents me from doing so; I spotted a cell phone on the glass table. It wasn’t mine. My neck felt like crap from sleeping on the couch, I sat up and pulled the blanket that covers most of the couch. My eyes bulged when I heard a groan coming from the other side of the couch. I slowly turned my head around and see Spencer lying there on the couch, his cardigan sprawled across the floor, his upper button on his shirt was undone, and his gun and badge were thrown on the glass table. So last night wasn’t a dream? Wait, but nothing happened right? I can’t remember anything except we watched movies and talk, but those bottles of beers on the floor are making me doubt my memories. I shook Spencer’s body gently, trying to get him to wake up because his phone won’t stop vibrating

“Spence, c’mon wake up” All I heard was a groan and he turned around so his back was facing me

“Spencer! Wake up!” I shook harder, still nothing. This man is a cow!

“SPENCER!” I clapped my hands real hard next to his ear and he literally jumped off the couch

“Akh! What the hell?” I’m really trying to keep myself calm and trying not to burst out laughing because he landed on his face. He looked really surprised when he saw me squatting next to him; his eyes literally went bug-eyed.

“Andrea, what are you doing here?”

“Spencer, this is my house. We fell asleep last night while watching a movie” I head over to the glass table, I picked up his phone and threw it to him. It landed perfectly on his stomach, he just groaned and check his phone.

“It has been ringing all…” He raised his finger to his mouth, signaling me to stop talking. He flip open his phone, went silent for a second, then he talks.

“Hello?” He sighed, “Yes, I know. I’ll be right there”

“What’s wrong?” I asked him once he shut his phone off

“That was the BAU, apparently we have a case, they need me there” He stood up, fixing his shirt

“Okay, do you need anything before you go? Coffee or something?” I asked as I hand him his cardigan and his credentials

“Uh, thanks but I can’t, I really have to go” He grab his bag and stared at me

“Well okay, good luck Spence” I said hugging him. He didn't hug back; he just stood stiffly, arms dangling on his sides

“Okay, bye” He heads to the door and walked out, if I weren’t panicking I would totally felt that he was really uncomfortable when I hugged him but right now? I’m beyond panic, I sprinted to my room and search my bag for that tiny communication device that always seemed to be missing just when I needed it the most. I punched in Abby’s number and wait for the dial tone.

“Abbs!! Where are you? Whatever it doesn’t matter, you need to come here ASAP!”

“Will you relax? What happened are you pregnant or something?”

“No, but maybe. I DON'T KNOW! Just come here fast, like right now!” I yelled helplessly on the phone

“What? Okay, okay I’ll be right there. Hang on!” I shut my phone off and threw it to the couch. I walked back and fourth, pacing in the living room, I may sound calm and collected before when Spencer was here, but right now I’m beyond freaking out. I totally blanked out about last night and I’m afraid something happened that I would regret. God! Where’s Abby? It usually took only 5 minutes for her to get here but right now it feels like she’s taking forever. I turned around when I heard the door; I gave Abby a copy of my apartment key so she could just come in whenever she wants.

“What happened?” She rushed to me as I slumped myself to the couch

“Just sit down, I’ll tell you everything” I patted the spot next to me

“Okay, what happened? Start at the beginning”

“Well he was here yesterday and this morning…”

“Wait what? You were together last night?!” She cut me off

“Well that’s what I want to talk to you about”

“Did something happen last night Dre?”

***


I floored the gas pedal once I left Andrea’s place. I overslept and now everybody’s going to get up on my ass asking why I’m late. I’ve never been late since the day I joined the BAU, so this is going to be hell of a morning. Morgan called me earlier and asked me where I was because they have started the meeting. I put the gear on park once I got to the building; I grab my bag and rushed inside the building. I ran through the corridors and into the conference room. When I got in, JJ stopped talking and the guys and Emily were looking at me strangely.

“What?” I asked puzzled

“Uhm… Reid? Your shirt” Emily said holding her laughter. I automatically looked down to check on my shirt. The button wasn't on right, it was a mess and my tie was on loosely. I quickly fix it and pretend nothing happened as I took my usual seat next to Hotch. I could hear they let out a small laugh, and I can feel that Morgan was smiling deviously.

“Reid? Are you okay?” Hotch looked at me with concern

“I’m fine, why’d you ask?” I tried to ignore the fact that they’re not focusing on the case but they’re focusing on me

“Well, you’re shirt is a mess, you came in late. Anything happened last night Reid?” Morgan asked, he was looking at me with that usual smirk on his face

“Uh guys aren’t we supposed to be focusing on the case?” I opened the case file and pretend that I was reading it.

“Okay, so three women were abducted in the last 4 weeks and they were all found dead two days after the abduction. They were all sexually assaulted and fingers were cut off” JJ explained the case, I was listening halfheartedly, I felt really bad for leaving Andrea like that, I felt like such a jerk.

“Okay, we’ll set up a press conference once we get there and call the local police that they’re expecting us. Wheels up in 5” They stood up and walked out the door, I didn’t hear what Hotch said so I was confused. “Uh, JJ where are we going?” I asked JJ who’s cleaning up the case files

“The murder was in Philadelphia, so get your go bag we’re going in 5”

I grab my go bag and hopped on to the Jet with the rest of the team, although this is pretty messed up crime, I just can’t put my head into this. I’m completely focused on Andrea; she’s all I think about and now instead of being with her I’m in a jet to Philadelphia. Sometimes I hate my job.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is my first chapter with both of their point of view. The other font is Reid by the way, in case you haven't noticed that. This is a short one, I hate it. I guess this is one of those filler chapters. I felt so bad for not updating, but school is being sooooo annoying with all the assignments. But maybe I'll update this weekend cause I don't have anything to do anyways and this holiday I'll stay at home so I'll have plenty of chance to update :):)

AND! I have 15 subscribers in total!!! I love you all mucho thankyous! :D