The Jock and the Nerd

The Jock and the Nerd Chapter 13

Morgan led the kiss.
She played with my hair and smiled every now and then. My hands were on her waist, timid.
I couldn’t believe that I was kissing Morgan.
She pulled away for a moment and looked at me. She smiled before taking my hand. I followed her out of the crowded living room and outside. She pulled me close to her and started to kiss me again.

[Morgan’s point of view]

I don’t know why I was kissing Randy but it felt nice. His lips were soft, warm and I knew that nothing more would come of this kiss. Not sex not a blowjob, it was just a kiss.
His hands were firm on my waist while my hands were tangled in his hair and roaming his chest and arms.
I slowly pulled away and smiled at him, “I should go…”
“What? Why, please just stay a little longer,” Randy said holding onto my waist a little tighter.
“I should go back to Will…” I said as reality slowly came back to me. I definitely needed another drink.
“Right…” Randy said letting go of me.
We stood there awkwardly staring at each other. I wasn’t sure what to say and I’m sure he didn’t know either.
“I’ll…I’ll see you at school,” I said before leaving the patio. I hurried down stairs to the basement where all my friends were.
I joined the girls on the dance floor and Will quickly joined me.
“Where have you been?” he asked grinding against me.
“I got caught up you know how I am when I’m drunk,” I said giggling.
“Well, why don’t we get out of here…” he said kissing my neck.
I closed my eyes and sighed. I could use a distraction. I took Will’s hand and led him upstairs.

[Randy’s point of view]

I was lying in my bed staring at my ceiling fan thinking about Morgan. I could tell she liked me but I wasn’t sure how to get her to pick me over Will.
I mean Will was the school stud, the King of the school. They have been dating for years I can’t just jump into the picture our senior year and hope to steal her away.
I started to fall asleep as my thoughts faded away.

******
The next morning I woke up a little sore from my workout yesterday morning. But I still forced myself to work out again for about an hour or so before taking a shower.

[Morgan’s point of view]

I woke up hung over next to Will. All of last night flooded back and I felt myself torn.
I loved Will but I have a connection with Randy that I think I wanted to explore.
Will stirred next to me, waking up a little. “Hey baby,” he said smiling at me.
“Hey,” I said forcing a smile on my face. Will pulled me on top of him and started to kiss me.
I kissed him back, trying to take in this moment, before I pulled away.
“What’s wrong?” he asked frowning a little.
“I think we should take a break,” I said as quickly as possible. “I’ve been having some feeling for some else and I want to explore those feelings and Will before you say anything else. We’ve been dating for years and I think now would be the best time to explore other people before settling down” I sighed and looked away from him. I suddenly felt a little exposed sitting on top on Will naked. I quickly got off of him and started getting dressed.
“Who?” he said as I fixed my hair.
“Does it matter who?”
“I need to know!”
I sighed and turned around. “Randy”

[Randy’s point of view]

I was finishing up some reading for history class when there was a knock on my door. I bent the corner of the page and headed downstairs to see who it is.
“Hello?” I said opening the front door.
It was Morgan.
“Hey…”
“What’s up?” I asked trying to keep my cool.
“What are you doing tonight?”
“Nothing, the gang might come over but I can rearrange that.”
“Would you like to go see a movie or something?” she asked a little nervously.
“I would like that,” I said smiling.
“Okay…okay cool…” she said smiling.
“Did you think I would say no?” I joked.
She chuckled, “It’s been a while since I’ve asked anyone on a date. I ended things with Will. We’re on a break…”.
I couldn’t hid my smile. “Would you like to come in?”
“I would but I have a date to get ready for,” she said gesturing to her old jeans and sweater.
“When should I pick you up?”
“How’s six?” That was in about four hours.
“I’ll see you then Morgan,” I said smiling.
“See you soon Randy”.