The Jock and the Nerd

The Jock and The Nerd Chapter 15

Monday morning came and I rode to school on my bike. I parked in my spot and took my helmet off and looked over by the tree I would meet Will under. He was standing there, looking better than ever. I muttered fuck to myself as I walked over to him. I didn’t know how I was going to tell him it was over.
“Hey,” I said smiling at him.
“How’s my girl?” he asked hugging me.
I hugged back, “Will…”
“I know…We’re on a break. But you’re still my girl. Besides, I think we should play it cool at school. We don’t want people to know that their king and queen are having problems in paradise.”
“About that…”
His face turned cold, “What?”
“People will still obey us even if we’re not together”.
He laughed, “People will still obey me, I’m the man I’m the king. People won’t give a shit about you if they see you running around with the Nerd Herd.”
Ouch.
I sighed, “Good bye, Will,” I walked away, quickly leaving him dumbfounded. Hopefully he got the idea.
I walked into the school and headed to my locker. I saw the Nerd Herd and Randy by his locker. He looked great, not nerd like at all. He smiled at me and I waved quickly before hurrying away.
My girls were by my locker waiting for me as usual.
“Please tell me it’s not true!” Jasmine said holding up her phone. I took it from her hand and looked at the picture of me and Randy kissing in the parking lot of the country club.
Well fuck!
“Explain,” Julia said slowly.
“There’s nothing really to explain. We’ve been hanging out and talking and he asked me out and I said yes and he kissed me and I didn’t hate it,” I rambled.
“You have lost it,” Quinn said as I opened my locker. I gave Jasmine back her phone and reorganized my book bag.
“How many people know?” I asked.
“Just our little group,” Julia said. “I hope you know what you’re doing. You’re the queen of this school, don’t get yourself impeached because of some loser.”
I smiled at incorrect use of the word impeached as my friends walked away.
“Today sucks,” I muttered to myself as I walked to class.

[Randy’s point of view]

I was making my way to class with Jenny and Jimmy when Julia walked over to me.
“We need to talk now,” she said walking passed me.
“I’ll be right back guys,” I said as I followed behind her.
“Don’t walk next to me, I don’t want people thinking anything,” Julia said as she continued to walk.
“What does my favorite cousin want?”
“Leave Morgan alone,” she said simply.
“No,” I said laughing.
Julia stopped in her tracks and turned around to face me. “This isn’t a joke.”
“I don’t care about this high school royalty shit,” I said smiling.
“I don’t care about what you care about. Break up with her and do it now while she’s somewhat sane.”
“Go away, Julia,” I said as I turned around and hurried to class.
Toady was like a normal day for me, expect I actually texted in class. My girlfriend, Morgan, was texting me all day. Apparently she was in hot water with her group and she was feeling really down. I offered to come over after practice to make her feel better and she accepted.
At lunch she sat with her friends and Will sat next to her, I guess they were trying to keep up appearances. As long as a Will didn’t step out of line I didn’t care. I was going to give Morgan a week, after that I was going to take things into my own hands.

[Morgan’s point of view]

Will was all over me trying to be extra gentlemen like and he participated in class like he’s trying to prove that he’s smart or something. I was over today.
After practice I practically ran to my bike, all I wanted was to cuddle with Randy and do homework.
“Morgan!”
Shit.
“Will, please just leave me alone,” I said getting on my bike.
“Morgan, please, just come over later,” he said taking my helmet.
“I can’t,” I said reaching for my helmet.
“Why not?”
“I have plans with Randy, now please give me my helmet back.”
“I’m over this game, come over tonight. I’ll make you forget all about him. I love you.”
“Will… please, I’m tried and I just want to go home,” I said advoiding eye contact with him.
“Fine,” he said handing me my helmet. He kissed my cheek before walking away.
I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I put my helmet on and sped home.

[Randy’s point of view]

Morgan and I were cuddling on her bed in silence. Her eyes were closed and I was playing with her hair. I watched her do homework and we talked about our days and now were just being with each other. I loved it.
After a while she sighed and sat up. “Today was hard,” she said.
“What do you mean?”
“I broke up with Will, my friends are furious with me and all I wanted to do was be with you,” she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.
I pulled her onto my lap and hugged her. I let her cry for a while until she calmed down.
“Julia is my cousin,” I said.
“What?” Morgan said sitting up again.
“She did a really good job of keeping it hush hush,” I said smiling.
“Why are you telling me this? I mean this could work in my favor but what?”
“Well, I figured it could help you. I don’t know. She’s a pain, so once she knows that you know she might lighten up”.
She smiled and kissed me. “Thank you,” she said.
“Of course, Morgan.”
She kissed me again and pulled me on top of her. I kissed back as confidently as I could, I didn’t quite know where this was going. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled my shirt off. The kiss got heated and I pulled away.
“Sorry,” I breathed.
“It’s okay, you’re probably right,” she said handing me back my shirt.
“I’ve never…had sex before,” I said sheepishly.
Morgan smiled, “I hate to break it to you babe, but I could have guessed that.”
“I can take it slow,” she said kissing my cheek.
“Thank you,” I said smiling at her.
“So what’s it like being related to Julia?” she said laughing.
I laughed, “I have some stories for you…”

[Morgan’s point of view]

Today was Tuesday and Randy and I deiced to not give a shit about anyone else. It was just me and him today. We figured if we can get my friends on board the whole school will be. The best way to get them on board was for them to see how great we are together.
I parked in my usual spot and noticed Will under the tree. I sighed and slightly rolled my eyes and headed towards the school. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked passed him.
I headed towards Randy’s locker and tried to keep my head high. I saw him with his friends and I caught his eye. He smiled at me as I walked over.
“Hey,” I said, I felt a bit awkward.
“Hey, you,” he said confidently before hugging me. I hugged him back trying to match his confidence. His friends just stared at us dumbfounded. “I’ll see you guys at lunch,” Randy said as we walked away.
“That wasn’t too hard,” I said as we headed to my locker.
“This is the hard part,” he said as we approached my friends at my locker.
They just stared at us as we reached my locker.
“Hey ladies,” I said as I opened my locker.
Randy smiled at them as he took my book bag as I reorganized it for the first part of the day.
“Hey Julia,” Randy said.
She just gave him a look and rolled her eyes.
“Julia, don’t be rude to your cousin,” I said as I closed my locker. She glared at us and her jaw dropped.
“I don’t care about what you two do but Morgan don’t you bring me down with you,” and with that she stormed off with Quinn behind her.
Jasmine just smiled at me, “well played. You two are kind of cute together, I’m going to make sure she doesn’t do anything rash”.
“Thanks,” I said as Randy took my hand. Jasmine hurried off after them and I slowly let go of Randy’s hand.
“Not ready yet?” he said smiling at me.
“Give me a few more days,” I said as we headed to class.