The Jock and the Nerd

The Jock and The Nerd Chapter 18

I sat with the rest of the chess team as we watched Morgan’s field hockey game. She was playing a great game, I didn’t realize how much her team depended on her. She didn’t get taken out of the game once. Actually her, Lilly, Jasmine and one other underclass man player were the only four who played the whole game. Julia and Quinn cycled in and out of the game like the rest of the players.
Morgan and I were currently sitting on the grass watching the junior varsity players play their game. They were up by two points
“I still can’t believe you were in the whole game. You didn’t even look tired,” I said as she drank more water.
She smiled, “I’m a jock, babe, I play hard”.
“I know but wow, you really are amazing”.
Morgan gave me a little kiss then smiled, “I love how surprised you are”.
“Are you going to try and get a scholarship for college?”
“Yeah, either field hockey or lacrosse”.
“Don’t you also swim?”
“Yeah, but I don’t want a scholarship for it. It’s just a great way to stay in shape and spend time with Will”.
“Speaking of Will, we had a great conversation today”.
“When?” she asked looking at me.
“In the restroom, during last period. We talked about star trek,” I said laughing.
She laughed and looked a little confused, “Well, I’m glad he’s making an effort”.
“Me too, he did admit that he wanted to punch me in the face, but remembered that you would-”
“Skin him alive,” she said with a slight smile.
“You’re dangerous,” I said putting my arm around her.
She smiled and kissed me again, “It’s a good thing I’m on your side”.

[Morgan’s point of view]

I took a quick shower as Randy waited for me in my room. He wanted to take me out to dinner and I was more than game. I was starving.
As I wrapped myself in a towel I had a little idea and since my parents weren’t home, why not try it.
I quickly walked to my bedroom and found Randy doing homework at my desk. I smiled a little and walked over to him.
“Hey handsome,” I said as I slid my hands down his chest and kissed his neck.
“Hey beautiful,” he said placing his hand over mine. “Do you want me to leave while you get dressed?”
I stood up and turned the desk chair around, “Not really,” I said before I kissed him.
Randy kissed back and stood up. We stood there making out for a while and his hands stayed firmly planted on my hips. I mentally rolled my eyes but kept the kiss going. I could feel him getting excited. I smiled and slowly started to drop my towel when Randy pulled away.
“I thought we were waiting,” he muttered, he was starting to turn red. He didn’t look at me as I rewrapped myself.
“I want to, but I’m coming from a relationship where we had sex all the time. I’m used to it. I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable. But I’m your girlfriend, you can touch me, you can see more of me,” I said sitting down.
“I know, but I’ve never-”
“You’re in good hands, babe,” I interrupted.
“I don’t know what to do…”
“You’re in good hands”.
“I gave you time, now, you give me time”.
“Fair enough…” I said walking over to my closet. “I’m starving anyway so I’m not even sure if it’ll be that great”.
Randy laughed, “I’m sure it’ll amazing with you”.
I smiled and grabbed my clothes before heading to the bathroom to get ready.

[Randy’s point of view]

The next day at school was more of the same.
People weren’t as shocked anymore and the Nerd Herd were a part of the cool kids.
At lunch we parted ways and I joined Jenny at our lunch table. She was on her phone smiling to herself.
“What’s up?” I asked her.
“She won’t tell us,” Shelby said. “She’s been like this all day”.
“I don’t want to jinx anything, okay? When it happens you’ll see. Now we have a chess tournament in two days so we have to practice,” Jenny said putting her phone away.
We all looked at each other but listened to her wishes. We worked on our strategies as we ate lunch.

******
I had let Morgan convince me to sleep over Friday night. It was nice to sleep next to her. The part I didn’t see coming was the morning workout she had me do. If she wasn’t my girlfriend I would be convinced she was trying to kill me.
Once we finally jogged back to her place I collapsed on couch. “Can you please get me some water?” I asked.
“Sure, but don’t get comfortable, we have to stretch,” she said walking into the kitchen.
I sighed and slowly got up, “I have no problem sleeping over, but I cannot do that again”.
“You did great,” she said handing me a water bottle. She gave me a little peck on the cheek.
I smiled and started to chug the bottle of water.
“Ready?” she asked when I was done.
“Yeah,” I said and followed her lead once again.

[Morgan’s point of view]

I made Randy and I grilled cheese as our after workout snack.
“Alright, let’s take a shower,” I said getting up.
“Do you want to go first?” he asked.
“How about we save some water,” I said winking at him.
“Morgan…”
“I’m not asking, mister,” I said taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom. “We don’t have to have sex, you just have to shower with me. You have to get used to seeing me naked”.
“Morgan, can we just take it slow”.
“I am, taking it slow. We’re just having fun. Don’t think about it,” I said as we got into the bathroom. I closed the door and started the shower. “Okay, so how do you want to do this? Do you want to get undress first and I’ll meet you in there or at the same time? Should I leave?”
“Um…,” he said nervously. “How about you go first?”
I smiled, “sure”. I quickly got undressed and stepped into the shower, I could feel his eyes on me as I moved. “I’m waiting!” I said as I started to wash off. I could hear him get undress and then hesitate. “Come on babe, I’m almost done”. He slide the shower doors open and joined me in the shower.
I turned around and smiled, “Hi! This isn’t too bad, is it?”
“No…” he said as I handed him a rag.
“And you are one hot nerd,” I said smiling.
“And you’re… gorgeous! You are literally Aphrodite. Oh my God, I can’t believe I’m in the shower with Morgan Barns!”
I laughed, “Babe, I’m your girlfriend, get used to this”.
“I think I can get on board with this,” he said washing off the soap off his body.
I kissed him and held him close to me. He smiled and held me tightly. I slowly pulled away and smiled, “Can I at least take care of you?”
“What do you mean?”

[Randy’s point of view]

“You are way too good at that,” I said for the thousandth time. I was driving us to the chess tournament and I couldn’t stop smiling.
She just laughed, “Just think about how good sex would be”.
“Today was big step, let’s just stay here for a while”.
“Whatever my man wants,” she said kissing me.
We pulled into the school and Lilly and Charlie were waiting for us.
“Hey!” I said as I parked next to Charlie’s car.
“Dude, your car is so sick,” he said checking her out.
“Want to see under the hood?”
His face lit up as I popped the hood.

[Morgan’s point of view]

Lilly and I watched our men bond over Randy’s car as Will drove up to the school.
Lilly and I looked at each other and walked over to him.
“Hey ladies,” he said getting out. “What’s up?”
“What are you doing here?” I asked
“I figured I’ll be a team player, cheer on the nerds,” he said as he waved to the guys.
“Would this have anything to do with Jenny?” I asked smiling.
Will just gave me a smiled and walked away.
Lilly and I smiled at each other and made our way into the school.
******
Randy is a boss at chess. He didn’t lose a single match.
I was getting kind of turned on watching him. He was so focused and so driven and so handsome. Why didn’t I noticed this before?
Shelby and Jenny were also kicking ass. We ended up winning the whole tournament.
We all went out for lunch afterwards. I noticed Jenny and Will were sitting next to each other. I couldn’t help but smile at the two of them.
After lunch Randy and I went back to his place to watch a movie.
“Did you noticed Jenny and Will?” he said putting his glasses on.
“Yeah, I know. I did that,” I said sitting down.
“You did?”
“Jenny needed a win. I can’t take two men from her”.
“I guess…”
“Will’s a great guy, let her be a princess.”
“Okay,” he said before kissing me. “Pick a movie,” he said handing me the remote.