The Jock and the Nerd

The Jock and The Nerd Chapter 19

(Three months later)

“So,” I said sitting next to Randy on his bed. “I think it’s time we have the hard talk”.
“The hard talk?” he asked as he took out his chess broad.
“Yeah, I got into Syracuse University on a field hockey scholarship. I have a full ride”.
“Morgan that’s amazing!” Randy said hugging me.
“Thanks,” I said hugging him back. “But, what will happen with me and you?”
“Oh…” he said putting two and two together. “Well, I was thinking about going to U Penn or Columbia University. They both gave me really good offers. Columbia would be closer to you, but at the same time U Penn wouldn’t be too back of a drive.”
“I don’t want you to change your plans for me,” I said taking his hand.
“Morgan, both schools are great. Just tell me how close you want me to be”.
I smiled, “I want you near me all the time”.
Randy chuckled, “We’ll figure it out when the time comes”. I kissed him and quickly kissed me back.
We fell back on the bed and the kiss got heated. Randy finally grasped the concept of touching me, so his hands are no longer shy.
Pushing my boundaries I pulled on his shirt and he took it off. After that our clothes started to fly. He started to kiss my neck and I could feel him get more and more excited.
“We should… stop,” I muttered.
“I was thinking we continue…” Randy said against my neck. I looked up at him and smiled.
Finally!
I reached for my purse and pulled out a condom. “Are you sure?” I asked handing it to him. Randy smiled and kissed me.

[Randy’s point of view]

Morgan and I laid in my bed cuddling.
She kept on giggling and kissing me, the first round was a little awkward but the two that followed were better. Much better.
“I can’t believe that I slept with Morgan Barns,” I said in between kisses.
“I can’t believe how amazing it was. With a little more coaching and you’ll be out of this world,” she said.
“Thanks,” I said wrapping my arms around her. She rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes.
“Wow,” she sighed and I laughed.
“I know,” I agreed.
We laid like that for a while until we got hungry. We got dressed and headed down stairs. Morgan made us grilled cheese and we played chess while we ate.
She really was the prefect girl.
******
The next day at school was just like any other day. Our joined group hung out in between classes and at lunch.
After school the jocks went to the pool for practice and the nerds went to the science room to prepare for the science competition.

[Morgan’s point of view]

Will sat next to me at the edge of the pool, “So, I’m going to Temple for college”.
“Will, that’s great,” I said smiling at him.
“I know, I’m pumped. Where are you going?”
“Syracuse, they offered me a full ride,” I said smiling.
“That’s great. Jenny is going to U Penn so we’ll be able to still date and hang out in college,” Will said smiling.
“I’m happy for you two. Randy is torn between U Penn and Columbia”.
“He should go to Columbia. You’ll never ask him to, but I know you want him near you”.
“It amazes me that you can still read me so well…” I said sighing.
“I’ve known you for a while,” Will said chuckling. “Don’t worry, I already talked to Randy.”
“What did you say?”
“I just told him that you’d never ask him to go to school close to you but you want him too. He told me that he was leaning towards Columbia anyway.”
I smiled, “You still have my back, huh?”
“Always,” Will said getting up. I smiled to myself and dropped into the pool. It was my groups turn to do laps.

[Randy’s point of view]

After practice I went to Morgan’s place to do homework together. I knocked on her door and her little brother answered.
“Hey,” I said smiling.
“Your boyfriend is here!” he yelled before running back into the living room.
I walked inside and headed up to her room. “Hey,” I said as she put her hair in a bun.
“Hey, sorry about Ben,” she said rolling her eyes. “I just got home. I had to pick him up from his friend’s house”.
“Long day,” I asked hugging her.
“A little bit,” she said sighing. She held me tight and kissed my cheek.
“So, I talked to my mom about what school I should go to and after weighing the pros and cons I made my detection”.
“Oh,” she said pulling back to look at me.
“I’m going to Columbia,” I said smiling.
Morgan sighed in relief and gave me a hug. “Yes!” she yelled.
I laughed and held her close to me. “I love you,” I whispered in her ear.
“I love you too,” she said kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter!