Sequel: This Dream Isn't Done
Status: Completed! Check out the sequel!

I've Got Luck

I'm Falling Harder For You

I hear knocking at my door as I make breakfast. I quickly go answer it, surprised to see Eric.
“Hey!”
“Hey,” he smiles and I let him inside.
“I thought you weren’t getting in until tonight.”
“I got an earlier flight,” he smiles.
I hug him and give him a quick kiss and let him go, pulling him along with me.
“I’m just making breakfast. Hungry?”
“I ate on the plane.”
“Okay, you can watch me eat,” I laugh.
“Yay for me,” he jokes.
He sits down at the counter as I finish with the eggs. I join him and eat.
“So, how was your dads birthday?”
“Fun. My uncle got drunk, what a treat that was.”
I laugh, “isn’t he like, 50?”
“57.”
I laugh a little harder, “I’m sure that was a sight to see.”
He smiles, “it definitely was.”
I finish eating and clean up.
“Let’s go out,” Eric suggests.
“Where to?”
He shrugs, “I don’t know. Somewhere.”
“Let me go get ready.”
He walks over, resting his hands on my waist, gently kissing me, “there’s no rush.”
I pull back a little, looking at him as he stares back. I wrap my arms around his neck to bring him back down where I meet my lips to his.
“We’ll go see mom?” I ask after a couple of minutes.
He lets go of me, “sounds like a plan.”
I smile and walk into my room and undress. As I pull on my bra, I hear a faint knock.
“Yeah?”
I hear the door open and turn around, Eric in the doorway.
“What?” I ask a little nervous.
He just stares at me and I feel my face turning a bright red. He walks over to me, his hand pushing some hair back, his eyes staring into mine.
“You’re beautiful, you know that?”
I feel my eyes sting a little with tears, “you’re too good for me.”
“Why do you say that?”
“I don’t know,” I sigh, “you’re just, the perfect guy and I don’t deserve it.”
I kisses me gently, “I’m not perfect, I promise you that. But you,” he says pulling back a little, “you are.”
I smile as I stand on my tip toes and kiss him. His arms wrap around my bare waist and I wrap mine around his neck, bringing him closer down to me. The kiss deepens and he pushes me onto the bed, falling on top of me. His hand rests on my bare stomach and he begins to kiss my neck. He slowly begins kissing further down and I arch my back a little. Immediately, Alex face flashes in front of me and I freeze.
“Eric,” I say quietly.
“Hm?”
“Can we do this later? I want to but, not right now,” I say feeling nervous.
He kisses my lips and pulls back, “yeah.".
I pull him back down kissing him one last time before getting up to get dressed. He stays on my bed as I finish up.
“Shall we go?” I ask.
“Yup,” he says getting up.
We head out to his car and drive off to see mom for a bit. We stay with mom for dinner and head off to his place for a bit. We relax on his couch and I slowly begin to fall asleep.
“Are your eyes closing?” Eric whispers and kisses the top of my head.
“I haven’t gotten much sleep,” I say trying to wake up more.
He smiles, “want to spend the night?”
I kiss him gently, “sure.”
We get up and go to his room.
“That drawer has things you could wear for PJ’s,” he says motioning to the second drawer of his dresser.
I walk over and open it, glancing at him as he undresses to his boxers. I look back into the drawer and see an old t-shirt shirt and grab it. I change into it and crawl into bed beside him. He comes out from brushing his teeth and joins me. He pulls me close to his side and kisses me.
I smile as I pull back, “minty.”
He chuckles and kisses me again. We roll over and I straddle his waist.
“I like seeing you in this,” he says, tugging at the shirt.
I smile, “should I wear it more often?”
“All the time.”
I chuckle and begin kissing him again. We continue to kiss and it's not too long before that shirt is on the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's today's update!
Sorry it took long! I've been busy.
I mean, comments will help speed things along ;)
Anywaaays...Comment/Subscribe?
:)