The Captain of the Football Team

The Captain Of The Football Team Chapter 13

His lips pressed firmly against mine as I tangled my fingers in his hair. I slowly opened my mouth as he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. I slowly moved my hips against his. Jake moaned loudly and slowly reclined onto his bed, bring me down with him. I felt his hand slid down my back onto my thigh and under my dress. I sighed and kissed him harder. I pulled away, slowly, for air before Jake pulled me into another kiss. I smiled and kissed him back, eagerly. Kissing him gives me this intense high that consumes me with pleasure.
I pulled away shortly after and nuzzled my head into his neck. I felt Jake’s hands climb up my thigh and I stopped him. “We shouldn’t.”
“Come on, coach won’t know,” he whispered into my ear.
“I’m not so sure I believe you…” I said staring down at him.
He sighed. “I’m a changed man,” he said gently rubbing his finger tips against my bare skin.
“He says now, with a hard on,” I said rolling off of him.
“Wait…are you a virgin?”
“So what if I am?” I asked standing up.
He chuckled. “I should have known.”
I rolled my eyes. “Whatever, asshole. This is the last time I’m making out with you.”
“You say now.”
“Excuse me!” I said turning around to face him.
“You can’t resist me. This is the third time we’ve kissed passionately and each time you enjoyed it.”
“Whatever, this is the-” Jake quickly pulled me into a kiss and as much as I hated it, I caved. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed back.
He pulled away, way too quickly, and smiled at me.
I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes.
What has gotten into me?
“That didn’t count…”
“It did, a kiss is a kiss.”
“I really don’t like you.”
“But you do.”
“I should go,”
“Not so fast, Scott. I want to kiss you some more,” Jake said walking over to me.
“No thanks,” I said heading towards the door.
Jake grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. “Just one kiss,” he said slowly, wrapping his arms around me. He pressed his lips against my neck and slowly trailed up to my face. His hands lingered and roamed wherever they pleased.
I forced myself back to reality and pushed him off of me.
“No!” I said before walking out.
I heard him laugh as I left his room. I maneuvered my way throw the crowd of people before leaving his dorm and headed to my dorm.
As I walked I thought about beating myself up. How could I let Jake treat me like that? Was I really falling for this guy?
Out of all the men in the world I fall for the asshole. Great!
But, Jake’s not all bad. He has a heart in there somewhere I just know it. Under his great body and handsome face and charming smile and his wonderful lips and skillful hands and sexy laugh and…Toni pull yourself together!
I need to go for a long run tomorrow that would help me get my thoughts straight. I need to get that high that Jake gives me. How can the same person I can’t stand give me so much pleasure?
I opened my dorm door to find Janet and Joel making out. They jumped away from each other when they heard the door open.
“Hi,” I said walking into the room.
“Hey,” they said watching me leave the living room area.
I closed the door and quickly got ready for bed. Janet joined me shortly after and lights were out around eleven o’clock.
*****
The next day I went for a run, as promised. I then hit the weight room to help increase my endorphins. Lucky for me Jake wasn’t there so I didn’t have to deal with any of his crap. I deiced that I was going to help him open up. He’s heart was on lock down but he opens up every now and then. I wanted to crack the code completely. Mr. Tin Man isn’t heartless forever.
After my work out I hung out around the dorm with Liam, for the most part. Joel and Janet were out being a couple somewhere.
Around five Liam left to hang out with some of our teammates. While he was gone I decided to pamper myself. About an hour later I heard male laugher and sighed.
My me time was over.
Once my nails dried pulled my damp hair into a bun and walked out of the door to say hi. They are my teammates.
I saw Travis and Chris before anyone else.
“Look who it is!” Chris said running over to me.
I smiled and hugged him as Travis joined us. I laughed as we pulled away. I looked at the fourth member and my heart beat quicken.
Jake.
“Hey doll face,” he said walking over to me.
He gave me a hug and quickly grabbed my ass. I punched him in the arm and he chuckled, while rubbing his now sore area.
I rolled my eyes. “If you need me I’ll be in my room.”
The guys waved good bye as I left.
I sat down on my bed and sighed. Stupid Jake.
Speak of the devil…
Jake walked in and smiled at me. “You said if we needed you, you’ll be in your room. Well, I need you,” he said walking over to me.
I felt myself smile as he kissed me. I kissed back and before I knew it, Jake was on top of me. I smiled into the kiss when he moaned, loving the feeling of being close to him.
I slowly pulled away and Jake attacked my neck. I moaned and arched my back as I played with his hair. I felt him bite and suck on my neck a few times. He moved the kiss back to my lips. I pulled away again and sighed.
“I guess you proved your point.”
“I think I already did that last night. Anyway, this was just me getting my fix. Thanks babe,” he said kissing me before getting up.
“Wait…your fix?”
“Yes, kissing you is like kissing weed. I get this great feeling and since you’re a cock tease, my sex game hasn’t been greater.”
I almost vomited inside my mouth. “What!”