The Captain of the Football Team

The Captain Of The Football Team Chapter 27

Dating Jake is like dating your best friend. He’s the best boyfriend a girl could want.
Things have been smooth sailings with us. He kept his promise to me and I haven’t been happier.
Spring break was over and I was in Jake’s room playing video games with him when Jon walked in.
“You got mail,” Jon said tossing Jake a letter.
I paused the game and looked over his shoulder at the letter.
“From the NFL?” I asked.
“Yeah...”he quickly opened it and slowly smiled. “I’ve been drafted!” he said smiling.
“Jake that’s amazing!” I said kissing him.
“Thanks baby,” he said rereading the letter. “I should call my dad and coach. Holy shit! I’ve been drafted!”
“We’re going out tonight! My treat!” I said hugging him.
“Sounds like a plan to me,” Jake picked up his cell phone and started to dial.
I kissed him and left him to make his phone calls.
*****
As the school year went on Jake became consumed with getting back in shape. I became less of a girlfriend and more of training buddy. If he wasn’t training with me then it was one of our teammates.
“How the training going?” I asked one night when we were hanging out in his room.
“Great! I have to be in top shape when I go to the workout in the summer.”
“Baby, don’t over work yourself.”
“I’m not, I just really want this, Toni. I told you all I ever want to be was a football player. That’s all I know.”
I kissed him. “I know, just don’t forget about me…”
“What do you mean?”
“This is the first time we actually just hung out in a month.”
Jake sighed. “I’m sorry baby, come here,” he said as he patted his lap. I moved myself in his lap and he kissed me. “I missed you too,” He said hugging me.
I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder and Jake kissed my forehead.
I looked up at him and kissed him. He kissed back and held me close to him. He left backward and grabbed my ass as our kissed heated up. Soon our clothes started to fly off and Jake was on top of me pulling at my underwear.
“We should stop…” I breathed as he kissed my neck. I could feel how excited he was and I wasn’t ready to give myself to him physically.
“Baby,” he moaned in my ear. “I haven’t had sex…. in months.”
I kissed him again and he pulled his boxers down and grabbed my underwear.
I took his hand and looked in his eyes.

The Sequel’s name is “There's Nothing Left To Say”
One more Chapter ladies...and gentlemen!