Status: Complete

Shattered Love

Three

FRANKIE

Both of us knew not to mention it again. I decided to make nothing of it; or at least as nothing of it as I could make with a kiss that incredible. Wait. Hold on a second. Did I just kiss Gerard, the one who’s supposedly straight? Oh god, I did, didn’t I? I didn’t mean to. He probably thinks I’m fucking on crack or something. I can’t believe I kissed him, when I’d be perfectly happy with his brother, who came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, and ran into my arms, still sobbing. Another few minutes later, Bob walked into the bathroom with a panicked expression on his face. Hm. Ray and Bob. I might be able to see that happening.

Right now, though, I have no idea what’s happening with me and Gerard. I mean, I can’t just go up to him and say, “I’m sorry I kissed you. Actually, I’m really not. I thought it was the best fucking thing in my life. Now what?” I know exactly what would happen if I were going to say that. He’d call me a fucking fag, hit me in the face and walk away laughing at me with his adorable brother at his side, both wondering why they’d even kissed me in the first place.

Now that’d be amazing, now wouldn’t it? I mean, if Gerard actually kissed me first, instead of me kissing him. I mean, I guess he could’ve. I wasn’t really thinking straight (no pun intended) then. I had one... or four too many to drink. He couldn’t though. He’s fucking straight. It’s horrible.

Mikey still had his arms around me as I tried patting him comfortably on the back while thinking of Gerard. Is that wrong? “Mikey, Shh, Mikey. It’s going to be okay. Ray’ll forgive you, Hun. It’ll all be okay.” Mikey continued his sobs, but I could hear him letting up a little bit.

He looked up at me, his make up streaked along his face. “Thanks for being here Frankie. I didn’t mean for you to get messed up in this… I really didn’t. It’s just, you were here, and I really like you a lot, and Ray will hate me forever, and—“

I decided to be nice and shut him up with a kiss. I really do like the kid. He might just be the best kisser I’ve ever had the experience of kissing, except for maybe Gerard, but that’s a whole new case. Mikey was a better kisser in a completely different way. It was way obvious that he was more experienced than Gee was, but who knows? Maybe it runs in the family. “Mikey, I like you too,” It was the truth. I did like him. “Lets… let’s get out of here, okay? I don’t want you to have to deal with Ray when he comes out of the bathroom.”

He smirked at me before taking his hand in mine and leading me out of the door and to the car before pressing me up against it in another heated kiss. Fuck, who couldn’t get aroused at this. If he had the urge, he could turn any lesbian straight. I could already feel myself rubbing against my pants. Judging by how close Mikey’s crotch was getting to mine, I’m guessing that he could feel it too.

And he could. He opened the car door, still kissing me, pushing me inside to sit in the back seat. I decided to play back. I pushed him against the seat that was already inclined at a horizontal angle and got on top of him, kissing him senseless. I have been told that I was a pretty good kisser myself. He moaned into my mouth, his arms moving around me tight, pulling me against him, which resulted in the both of us rubbing up against each other.

Mikey flipped us over, resulting in him straddling me this time. Oh, fuck. This guy had to be at least 8 inches from what I can feel now. I took off his shirt, already knowing on where this was going to lead. God, he has such a fucking gorgeous body. I wonder if Gee looks this good. Mikey is super thin, and I love it because it’s so obviously him. He’s all hyperactive, and apparently he has the metabolism to match. He took my shirt off as well. I’ve always known I was all right looking I guess. I used my tattoos to cover up a lot of my faults. Instead of going ‘ew!’ as I halfway expected him to, Mikey said “Mm, god you’re gorgeous,” before he started kissing me again. He sucked my lip piercing up into his mouth in between his teeth and soft lips.

He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down a little bit. My guess is that they were too tight to pull them down any further. Maybe Gee could help me get them off later. I wish, anyways. He began sucking me off and I was so close, it was like I was lost in my own ecstasy. He’s so beautiful and reminds me so much of his brother. “Oh, Ge- God... Oh Fucking God.” That was close... I almost completely embarrassed myself by saying Gee’s name. That could’ve been one of my worst experiences ever.

Mikey took me to my high and rode it out by swallowing around me a few crucial times. He had come in his pants by just hearing me come, so he was riding out his orgasm with mine. He was panting in my ear and we got dressed just in time for us to hear the guys coming up to the car at around 2am. We both gave each other a look before sitting up, knowing that we were caught no matter what.

RAY

In the bathroom, Bob had brought me to my senses. I knew that Mikey really didn’t mean to do anything wrong. He just had some commitment problems. I knew this when I got into a relationship with him. Sure, I loved him, but if he didn’t want me, I had to give him his space. Maybe he’d want to get back with me. Maybe I wouldn’t want to get back with him. Who am I kidding? Of course I’d get back with him. He’s the nicest guy I’ve ever been with, even with this whole Frank incident.

Bob also told me not to blame frank, which I don’t plan on doing. He had no idea. That’s what I get for not making mine and Mikey’s relationship public. There was no way that he ever could’ve known, and Gee already said he had no idea. That still didn’t make me feel better when they both were giving each other looks in the back seat of the car when we were driving away. Catching them in the car in the first place wasn’t too great of a feeling either.

I really don’t know if it’s obvious to everyone else or not, but to me, Mikey and Frankie don’t really seem like a great couple. I kind of see Frank with Gerard, to be honest. I mean come on? When you combine their names, it’s Ferard, which is the name of Gee’s god damn dog, so that has to mean something. Frikey isn’t nearly as cool.

Also it’s the way Gee looks at him. I still have no idea if anyone else catches this but me, but Gerard looks at him so much differently than he looks at any of us. I mean, when he looks at us, you can tell that he cares about all of us, but when he looks at frank, it looks like he’s really attached and he really cares deeply about him. But of course, Gee is our little straight boy, which I highly doubt. I always did. He always seemed a bit too, well, gay, to be straight. Way too gay. Like his sense of fashion, and he never hesitated to tell us which guy he thought looked sexy. But I respect that he says he’s not gay, and it’s not my business to check his sexuality meter. I wished he’d come out of the closet soon though. It’s getting kind of tiresome.

I sat in the back of the car on the ride home with Gee driving and Frankie sitting up next to him. They kept stealing glances at each other. Oh my god, what a cute couple! Bob was sitting in between me and Mikey in the back, I guess trying to protect me and Mikey from killing each other, well, at least to protect Mikey from getting hit in the face by me. Bob looked at me, with real concern in his eyes. He took my hand on my lap. I could tell that it just was out of pure concern. Bob is such a good guy and he gets overlooked a lot, but that’s only because he’s so quiet. I could really see myself getting together with him. I held his hand tight, trying not to cry.

Frankie and Gee were trying to make meaningless chatter in the front seat about Frank’s old schools that he’s been to and been kicked out of. “I left public school. My mom thought it was a bad influence on me. That’s when I told her I was gay. The next school, I drank the chemistry project and I was deemed ‘unteachable’ and ‘possibly mentally challenged’. This last one I was at, I hid in this girl’s locker to scare the crap out of her to get back at her for dumping my friend Brian, but turns out her and her family are the major source of income to that school, so they kicked me out, calling me ‘a nuisance’. Oh well. I wear my titles proudly. And, well, now I’m here.”

Gerard nodded at all the right times, trying to concentrate on driving at the same time. I looked over at Bob and could tell that he was thinking the same thing. Those two are brilliant for each other.

We got back to the school and snuck back in and got back to our dorms. Mikey, Bob and I are in one dorm while Frankie and Gee are in the other. It helps that we’re all only one room apart, and have an adjoining door in between the two, like in fancy hotels. That way Gerard can take care of Mikey’s bad hangovers and everything will all be okay. I have no idea how we can sleep in the same room right now. I think space between the three of us will be a bit cramped and awkward. Bob looked at me in the eyes. “Its okay, Ray. I’ll help you get through this.”

He kissed me on the cheek once sweetly, before staying on my bed and crashing into unbreakable sleep next to me.