Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

Back to School.

I walked down the walkway to the barrier between platforms 9 and 10, pushing my trolley. It skipped over a bump, ensuing an angry meow from my cat, Abby. I stopped the cart and peered through the bars of her cage.

"Sorry Abby!" Her green eyes flashed through the dark and I reached out to pet her soft black fur. She purred and I smiled and continued to push my trolley to the barrier. I glanced back at the clock that said 10:58 and I quickened my pace. The train left at 11, and that is also when the barrier closed. I made sure that no muggles were looking, and then I ran through the barrier. The muggles faces blurred, and a moment later they were replaced by witches and wizards hurrying along platform 9 3/4 saying their last goodbyes to their kids, or handing them stuff through the windows that they had forgotten. I slowed my pace to a jog, and went over to where the luggage was loaded.

"G' mornin' miss." A guy said, tipping his hat to me.

"Morning," I flashed him a smile as I handed off my trolley.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I checked to make sure I had my wand, then I grabbed Abby's cage and stepped onto the train. I walked to the section reserved for 6th years and looked for Kyle.

"Looking for me?" A voice sounded in my ear, followed by a finger poking my side, making me jump. I turned around to find Kyle laughing.

I smacked his arm and started walking away, "Not anymore."

He ran after me and grabbed my arm, "Aww, Phia! I was just kidding!" (just in case you don't get it, Phia is her nickname and is pronounced, fee-ah.)

I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him, "Yea okay."

He smiled and pulled me into a big bear hug, "Phia, I missed you!"

I hugged him back, "I missed you too Kyle!"

"How about we go find ourselves a compartment?" He asked, holding his hand out.

I took it and nodded, "Lets go!"

We ran down the hallway, stopping at the end where a boy with white blonde hair was sitting with two guys that looked like boulders, another skinnier guy with brown hair, and a black haired girl. I slid the compartment door open with a bang and yelled, "I'mmmmm baaaackkk!!!!"

"PHIA AND KYLE!!" The girl with black hair, Pansy yelled.

"PANSY!!" We both yelled together.

I looked over at Draco and smiled at him. He smiled back, but then his gaze went down to me and Kyle's interlaced fingers. I immediately dropped Kyle's hand and then Draco looked back up at me and smiled, "Hey, Phia."

I sat down next to him, "Hi, Drey."

"How was your break?"

"It was really boring, I swear the only reason I didn't die is because of the letters I got from you lot. How bout you?"

He shrugged, "Same as always. Such a big house, nothing to do in it."

"You know Draco," Pansy started, "You should have like a party or something."

I smiled, "Yeah Drey! Have a party!"

He laughed, "Well over christmas break my parents are going off on, er, business, so we could have it then?" I knew what he meant when he said 'business.' My parents also had 'business' to attend to and I was already planning on staying at Draco's manor so having a party would be fun.

"Yes!" Pansy cheered and she grabbed a piece of parchment off of the seat beside her. I pulled a quil out of my bag and we both huddled over the paper, already planning out the guest list.

Blaise rolled his eyes, "Now look what you've done Draco. These two won't stop talking about this party until it's over."

Me and Pansy took a moment of time out of our party planning to glare at Blaise before returning to the parchment.

Draco laughed, "Well at least with them on the job you know it'll be good."

I smiled up at him, "Why thank you Drey. At least someone recognizes out amazing party planning abilities."

"Yeah," Pansy added, "Unlike Blaise." She stuck her tongue out at him.

He stuck his tongue right back out at her and I laughed at the two of them. Incase you couldn't tell they both liked each other, a lot. I'm pretty sure that Blaise knows that Pansy likes him, and I sure as hell know that Pansy knows that Blaise likes him because I told her. I had a plan and I was going to make sure that they were together by the end of Christmas break.

I heard the compartment door open and I looked up to find Harry Potter standing in the doorway.

"Oh, it's full." He said, looking at our group with disgust.

"Well, well, well." Draco said, standing up, "If it isn't the boy who lived." He glared at Harry.

"Malfoy." Harry nodded slightly before turning around and walking from the doorway.

"I hate Potter." Draco spat, slamming the door shut and resuming his position next to me.

"Don't we all." I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhai :)
i hope you likey mah new storyy. :D
ive had this idea written out for a while but i just haven't written it down...i hope you like it.
comment/subscribe POR FAVOR! (that means please in espanol ;D)