Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

Hogsmeade Part One.

* Phia's POV

"Get up, Pansy!" Kyle said for the tenth time, poking Pansy in the side, "You're gonna miss Hogsmeade."

I laughed quietly as Pansy groaned and swatted away Kyle's hand. I grabbed my wand off of the dresser by my bed and waved it towards Pansy, a giant bucket of water appearing over her head. Kyle laughed once he realized what I was going to do,

"Alright Pansy," He began, "You have one more chance to get up peacefully or we will be forced to use drastic measures to get your little ass out of bed." He warned, smiling at me.

Pansy made no move to get up, so I waved my wand once again and the bucket tipped over, dumping it's contents onto her head. With a shriek she shot out of bed and wrapped her arms around Kyle, getting him wet. Me, being the smart person I am, locked myself inside the bathroom before Pansy could get to me.

She started banging on the door, "Phia, you're gonna have to get your ass out her sometime."

"Not really." I said, leaning against the door just in case she knew the curse to unlock it, "I'll just miss Hogsmeade."

"Ugh, fine!" I heard her grumble. She knew that I actually would stay in the bathroom until they left. "I promise that I won't do anything to you. You have to come to Hogsmeade! We're going dress shopping!"

"Dress shopping for what?" Kyle asked.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask Kyle if he had a date to the ball. I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out carefully, still afraid Pansy would do something to me. Of course she should know that if she does something, there is no way I'm going to Hogsmeade.

"Kyle, do you have a date for the ball?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "Nope, why?"

"Do you wanna be my date?" I asked excitedly, hoping he'd say yes.

"Of course!" He smiled, hugging me tightly and ruffling my hair up.

"You messed my hair up!" I whined, pushing him away and running my finger through it. I found it was much easier to be happy then I thought. Most of the time I wasn't even pretending. Now that I had my friends, and they were happy, I was happy. If I didn't acknowledge Draco's presence, or even think about him, I was fine.

"Oh your hair will be fine." Pansy said, drying herself with her wand.

I stuck my tongue out at her and checked my appearance in the mirror. I was a bit too skinny, and the dark bags under my eyes were now just faded purple circles. I had taken to not wearing makeup anymore, it just took too much time to put on, and it was unnecessary. My hair actually did look fine, and I slid a beanie on my head and put my jacket on over my outfit. I sat on my bed with Kyle and waited until Pansy was done getting ready.

Finally once she was finished we made our way out of the front doors where everyone else was waiting to go down to Hogsmeade. I put on my gloves and pulled my jacket tighter around me, damn, it was cold out. I shivered as we stood and waited for McGonagal to get outside and give us permission to leave. Kyle wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him, trying to help me get warm. I leaned my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm around his waist. We stood like that until someone bumped into Kyle, almost making both of us fall over. I looked up and saw a familiar head of white blonde hair disappear into the crowd. What the hell got up his ass?

* Draco's POV

Damn, I'm going to miss the carriages going to Hogsmeade! I pulled on my jacket and rushed out of the common room, heading for the main doors. I told Blaise to wake me up whenever he got up, but of course, he forgot. If I miss the carriages and can't go to Hogsmeade I won't be able to put my latest plan into action. I gripped the package that I had in my hands tighter and made it to the front doors. Everyone was still huddled around outside, and there were two people that stuck out the most to me. One was a skinny girl with hair as blonde as mine, and the other was a taller man, his arm was wrapped around the girl. Phia and Kyle. What the hell? Are they dating now? Did I miss something? If they're dating I don't know what I'll do, that would be horrible. I fought off the urge to go and ask them and instead settled for bumping my shoulder rather roughly into Kyle's. I smirked as I saw him stumble forward and then turned away whenever I saw Phia looking towards me. I looked around until I found Blaise, he was sitting on a wall talking to some other Slytherins. I stood in front of him,

"Thanks for waking me up." I snapped.

He looked at me, "I tried, mate. You weren't budging. You said something about a necklace--" I froze, shit, did I give myself away? "--And then you went right back to sleep. So I just left you be, I figured you would kill me if I woke you up."

I sighed in relief and sat myself down on the wall next to him. Of course, McGonagal chose that moment to come outside and I had to stand back up and walk to the carriages. I entered the first one I saw and it just had to contain Phia, Kyle, and Pansy. I went to get back out but then Blaise came in as well and blocked all escape attempts. I sat down and immediately averted my eyes from Phia and Kyle. I kept glancing back and their figures huddled together though. I think Pansy noticed this because she caught my eyes and mouthed they're not together, don't worry. I still kept worrying thought, I didn't know if Pansy was just lying to make me feel better or what.

I swear, that was the longest ride down to Hogsmeade ever. As soon as the carriages stopped Phia jumped up and ran out as fast as she could. I frowned and watched as Kyle and Pansy followed after her, and then me and Blaise exited as well.

* Phia's POV

Of fucking course! Draco would get in this damn carriage. As soon as I saw his head poke through the door I have been looking down at my lap. I was huddled against Kyle for warmth, my arm wrapped around his. I get cold super easily and right now I was freezing. I'm sure my teeth could be heard chattering a mile away! Stealing Kyle's body heat was helping a little, though. I glanced up and caught Draco looking at me. I flinched slightly from his intense stare and looked back down at my lap, feeling my eyes start to sting with tears. I leaned my head on Kyle's arm and sniffled, blinking the tears back. If I have to stay in this enclosed space with Draco anymore I won't be able to take it. Finally, the carriage came to a stop and I immediately got the hell out of that carriage, heading for the Three Broomsticks. I entered the lavatories and rubbed my hands over my eyes, wiping away any trace of tears. After maybe ten minutes of trying to stop feeling so sad and trying to stop crying I glanced in the mirror once more. I heard the door open and I looked back, expecting Pansy. It was some girl on Gryffindor's Quidditch team, I think her name's Katie Bell. I looked away from her quickly and exited the room, almost running into Madame Rosmerta.

"Sorry." I mumbled. She just ignored me and slipped into the shadows next to the girls lavatories. Hm, that was odd. Normally she was a very cheery person, and she would always say hello to me. I just shrugged it off and I saw Pansy and Kyle seated at a table with three Butter Beers. I joined them and sat down next to Kyle and across from Pansy. I took a sip of my Butter Beer as Pansy turned to me.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Uh huh, I just had to pee really bad."

She laughed, "Oh alright, so I was thinking--" I stopped paying attention then. She was just talking about what we were going to do and what stores we were gonna go to, not too exciting. Of course, by not paying attention to Pansy, I started thinking about Draco; which was not good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so the past two chapters were in third person. And I thought that I would continue the story like that, but I find it much easier to write in first person. So sorry about that. xD

This one's kinda shortish, but part two will come out either tmrw or the next day. I just wanted to get an update out for you guys. And, part two is where it gets interesting. As you noticed, we've just seen Katie Bell in the girls room, and Madame Rosmerta is acting very strange.... ;)

Comment/subscribe <3